Meeting the ex

Becoming A Yu {EDITING}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rome's POV

I woke up to someone tracing my lips. I looked down and saw ray looking inocently up at me.

"Are you having fun?" He pouted and turned his back to me. I put my hand over his waist and gently on his neck.

"Ngghg" He moved his on my member and turned around to face me.He looked me in the eyes and kissed me sweetly.he kept kissing me and got oon top of me making a friction on our members.

"i....loveyou." he moaned in my ear. I grabbed our members and started rubbing them together.

"I love anngnh you to baby." I flipped us over and got on top of him kissing him on his neck while he tangled his hands in my hair.

"Ahh rome i need you.." He tried getting my membeer in him but i stopped him and went down and put in my mouth.

" AHhhhhnnnnngg! Rr-rome!" i hallowed my cheeks and harder.

"ngh yes! im c-cuming!" He exploded in my mouth, i drank all of it and kissed him.

"Mmmm, you taste good." I put a finger in him and started ing it in and out.

" Rome i can't take it anymore! just put it in me already!!!"

"be patient baby." I kept ing my finger when he flipped us over and alined my in front of his entrance.

"n-no wait its gonna hu- "He slammed himself down on my .

"Annngh finally" He started bouncing ontop of me. I looked down at his bouncing up and down with him and started pumping it. He put his hands on my chest to balance himself.

" AnnnnhHh!! Im gonna ! RAY!!" I came in hard inside o him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter