SURPRISE! It's your wedding Day

Becoming A Yu {EDITING}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ray's POV

"UHHHH! Mom i dont wanna get married!" I yelled as i got into my tux.

" Im sorry sweety but you have to, You know that in order to join our companies we have to marry you guys~ Besides! It's Barom, you two used to be in love as kids!" My mom clasped her hands together and smiled as she remembered the old times.

"Omma! Even if i did know him when i was little, I don't know him now! What if he abuses me?! What if hes a total ? You could have at least told me i was getting married today" I mumbled the last part as i fixed my tie.

" Im sorry to interupt, but the ceremony is about to start." Rays father said.

"No No No Pleeease i dont wanna go!" I ran into a huge walk in closet that looked more like a room and locked the door.

" Ray get out here right now!!!!!" My mother banged on the door.

" Not until you say i don't HAVE to get married!" I frantically looked around the room for a window or anything to get me out of this mess.

CLICK

i forgot they have an extra key! My mom walked up to me as i walked back into the wall filled with clothes, "Ray come on we have to go or we'll be late" My mom dragged me out of the room.

 

" UHHHHH FINE!" I harshly took my hand out of her grip and walked in front of her. I don't wanna be mean to my mom but how could she do this to her own son?

Rome's POV

DUN DUN DUN DUUUN, DUN DUN DUN DUUUN. The music started to play as Ray walked out. 'Absolutely breathtaking.' I thought as i smiled at him, he didn't look to happy.Everyone sat down as i grabbed Ray's hand.

"Barom do you take Ray to be your loving husband?" The priest asked

" I Do" I smiled brightly. This is the best day of my life! im marrying the person i love the most, even though he probably doesn't feel the same way about me, i'll make him one day.  "Ray, do you take Barom to be your husband?"

He clenched his jaw, "...I do."

"I now pronounce you Husband and err, wife? You may kiss the bride."

I closed my eyes and leaned forward to ray. Our lips touched and i felt like i could die at any moment! I pulled back and saw Ray blu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter