What Did I Just Tell You?

Luminous

 

No! No! NO!  I started running as fast as I could through the dark meadows, the very same meadows where Ehrian trapped me. I turned my head to look behind me and a whisk of thousands of dark lights fly behind me at an exponent speed. Please. Stop following me. Please! I kept running but I felt as if something was slowing me down. I took a quick glance at my feet and watched the grass swallow my feet into a dark abyss. I screamed and my screaming went silent as soon as two monstrous hands wrapped around my throat.

No! STOP! PLEASE!” I yelled. I sat up from bed and covered my ears; my hair covered my face. “Please... leave me alone.” I started sobbing and clawing my nails into my hair. I felt two warm hands catch my shoulders and pressed his chest on my back.

“_____. _____. It’s okay. I’m here. I’m here, baby, I’m right here. It’s just a nightmare.” Kevin cooed, distraught by the sudden jump scare. I tried to equalize my breathing as Kevin kept trying to calm my inner fears from swallowing my heart. “Those nightmares… they still come?” Kevin asked seriously. I nodded and covered my face. “How often?”

“Occasionally. Sometimes, 5 times a month. But lately, twice a week. Sometimes, the dreams get worst, almost feels real. There are times where I think I’m actually dead. I feel dead inside.” I placed my hand on my chest and felt my heart race in fear. “I always ask the same thing: Why can’t these nightmares go away?” Why can’t it?

“I see. No need to worry anymore. I’m right here.” He hugged me from the back and you felt a smile on his face. You smiled and felt so warm. O-omo. You rapidly move away from his grasp and stared at him. His burgundy hair was messy, slept in. His collarbones exposed as he fashioned a white tank top and some shorts, they weren’t the same clothes he arrived in. His eyes have just opened as of mine. He… Did he sleep here? Gulp. Kevin stared back in confusion and asked what was wrong.

“Did ..did you sleep here? You know, on the—“

“Bed?” He raised an eyebrow.

I nodded quickly and felt heat rush to my face. I swear I think I’ m as red as can be. I’ve never… never really had him sleep throughout the whole night on the same bed. Especially… now since we’re… in a relationship. O-omo. My heart feels like it’s going to burst!

“Cheh.” Kevin chuckled and then snuck a smirk. “And what if I did? Is that wrong? I mean…” He sat closer and placed his hand on my leg while the other supported my arm. “We are together, aren’t we?”

“Y-yeah. But, I mean. You’ve… we’ve never. Really. Slept together throughout the whole night. It was either you were on the chair or just singing me to sleep. Not actually, sl-sleeping together.” I blushed.

Kevin smiled and pointed out: “I’ve never seen you so flustered before. You’re so cute. I should sleep with you more often.”

Your heart skipped a beat and you started to tremble in anxiety and embarrassment. Th-this guy! How crude. This person.. Kevin laughed and wrapped his surprisingly strong arms around your waist. “You’re so cute.” He repeated. “Can I ask your permission?” I raised an eyebrow and tilted my head in question.

“Permission to what?”

Kevin smiled shyly and muttered: “Can I kiss you?”

Your eyes widened but you didn’t object. It’s been such a long time, you practically yearned for his lips and his touch. You needed him. And he’s here! He’s finally home. Thank goodness. You did not even nod; you lunged for his lips, catching him off-guard. He smiled within the kiss and due to your sudden lunge; Kevin was pinned to the backboard of the bed. Kevin responded calmly to your lips and then sped up the process, I guess, he felt you were kind of slow. This guy. He pulled you nearer to him, Kevin still pinned tightly onto the backboard of the bed. You tangled your fingers in his burgundy hair and furthered the kiss. His shockingly cold hands were supporting your waist as you pinned him. You jumped in shock as his hands came in contact with your skin; his hands massaged your waist, lifting your tank-top just a bit.

You moved away from his swollen lips as both of you caught your breath. Both of your chest heaved in and out due to the sudden steamy kiss that felt too quick. You backed away slowly but Kevin;s hand enveloped yours. “It’s not over yet, I haven’t seen you for too long now.”  He pulled himself on top of you and you stared at him in shock of the sudden move. I…I.. Omo! Ke-Kevin! Do-don’t. Kevin smirked and whispered: “Don’t worry. I won’t go too far. Not yet. I plan on keeping that for marriage.” You stared at him in confusion and shock. This guy. Wait. Can he hear me? Kevin smiled and nodded. How dare you. You promised, you said that you wouldn’t or couldn’t read minds. Kevin laughed and smiled; “Sorry. It was too hard to resist. Speaking of hard to resist…” He stared at you from top to bottom; did I mention that he was still on top of me? On the bed too. H-how… I don’t even know what to say.

“Don’t say. Just do.” Kevin laughed. Kevin planted another soft kiss on my lips. His tongue pressed against your closed lips, wishing for entrance. Unlike the first time you kissed him, you openly let him in. His dominating tongue went through every crook and cranny of your mouth, nothing left untouched. Your heart wanted to burst and your body suddenly felt so warm. Sweat trickled down your neck as you felt the nervousness of disappointing him or ruining the ‘moment’. You simply…went with the ‘flow’. You grabbed a handful of his y bed-hair and then traced his hands down his slender neck. He shuddered in excitement and he pursued your lips again, a bit rougher this time around. K-Kevin… You muttered mentally. He smiled and hummed within the kiss. I love you. He smiled once again and pinched your waist.

You yelped and accidently bit his bottom lip. Kevin groaned and bit your neck lightly, causing you to squirm under him. He layered butterfly kisses on your neck oh-so-slowly until he reached your collarbone.  He knew he couldn’t go any further, he promised. Although, something came over him. Kevin placed his hands under your shirt and massaged the sides of your stomach, which caused you to accidentally let out a moan. Oh god. You covered your mouth and you blushed. Kevin stared and starting to turn red. I… I never… that was the first time I’ve ever…

“M-maybe we should stop here.” Kevin blushed. “I… I’m scared that I’ll end up losing control and go fu..further. That… that just… drove me a bit wild for a second.”

You stared at him in shock and didn’t expect those words to come out from such an angel. This.. This is weird. I’ve never had a guy say that before. “Good. I don’t want anyone else to say that to you.” Kevin growled. “You’re mine. You got that? Don’t make me kiss you that way again to prove it to you.”

“O-oh. Was this a wrong time?”

Both of us stared at the bedroom door and found a blushing blonde in shock. Ren looked away and murmured: I..I’ll come back later, b-bye!”

“REN! It-it’s not what it looks li---” I tried calling him back but Kevin silenced me with a peck of the lips.

He chuckled and smiled: “Let him. He’ll come back in an hour or so. Let me have you alone for now, please?” You smiled at his sudden sweetness and you nodded. Kevin pouted happily and got off of me. “That was… an interesting moment, wasn’t it?” The young man smiled and fanned his own face.

You blushed and got off the bed. You took a few steps to the mirror and stared at yourself. You were quite sweaty due to the never-ending body contact and the sudden steamy moment. With both hands, you cupped your own cheeks. So warm. I feel so weird. Kevin chuckled and replied to the thought: “Sorry, it was the in-the-moment-kind-of-thing. I couldn’t help myself. It’s been a long time. I think my hormones got the most of me.” You blushed at the word ‘hormones’.

“S-stop reading my mind.” You muttered grumpily. Kevin apologized and walked towards you, grabbing your waist , pressing his body against yours. Your boyfriend stared at the couple in the mirror. He gave them a smile and a wink.

“Don’t they look good together?” He kissed your cheek and looked back at the mirror. I nodded and smiled at the cute couple on the mirror.

“I agree. Although, the guy could be cuter.” You teased. Kevin chuckled and pouted cutely. “Better?” He asked. You giggled and cupped his cheeks. “Mhm!” He smiled and led you to the kitchen.

“Should I make some breakfast?” Kevin asked with a smile.

I nodded and watched Kevin turn into a Chef.

***

I grabbed onto my boyfriend’s sleeve and tugged onto it with nervousness. Do…do I have to? I’m kind of… nervous. I stared at Kevin’s amused expression and you hissed: “Why are you looking at me that way?”

“I find it funny. Come on, they won’t bite.” He assured me. He grabbed my hand tightly and walked into the dorm. I’m finally going to meet all of UKISS. I think I’m more nervous confronting Eli all over again.

“Wait.” I stopped him from walking through the corridor. Kevin shook his head and grabbed my shoulders: “You mustn’t worry about Eli. It’s alright.” Stop reading my mind, you babo! Didn’t I tell you this, this morning? Kevin smiled awkwardly and apologized. “Habit.” He replied. “Let’s go.” You placed your boots onto the shoe rack and walked behind Kevin as he led you to the dorm’s living room. You peeked from behind Kevin’s shoulder and stared at the other six members who were sitting on the couch, waiting for something. Waiting for me!? Kevin smiled and chuckled.

“Here they are!” The youngest one smiled. You knew who he was. Shin Dongho. The maknae of the group. All of the other members stood up with respect and bowed. Although, they were all good-looking, the person that caught your eye was Eli. Eli stood there and avoided any eye contact with you and even, Kevin. “So…” Dongho grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the other members. I stared back at Kevin in panic but he just smiled. “You’re ____.”

You nodded and smiled. You looked at Eli but he simply turned away from your gaze. “So… how long have you guys been dating?” You stared at the handsome leader, Soohyun, as he asked the question pretty seriously.

“Erm.” You thought about it; whether to count the days he was gone for training or…

“Two years.” Kevin answered. “Soohyun-hyung. Don’t scare her off now.” You glanced at Soohyun as he uncrossed his arms. He looked at me from top to bottom and raised an eyebrow. He’s like…inspecting me. Kevin chuckled. You shot a glare at him for reading your mind once again.

“So, did you guys do it?” Soohyun asked. You stared at him in shock and you glanced back at Kevin who was just as shocked as well. The room was then bombarded by the sudden coughing that came from Eli. Eli drank water to relax himself but he was as shocked as well, yet, waiting for an answer.

“N-No! HYUNG!” Kevin growled. “You’re really going to freak her out.” Too late. “Geez…”

All of the other members laughed, except for Eli. Hoon stepped in and gave out a bright smile; “So, I guess you’re staying for dinner!”

“Dinner?” I asked. I thought we were just visiting… I glanced towards Kevin and Kevin smiled apologetically.

“We’ll have a lot to talk about!” Kiseop said shyly. I smiled back… but why do I feel scared about this…?

This is going to be a long night.

“Sure will be.” Kevin replied with a sigh following it.

You shot another glare and growled in your mind:

What did I just say about reading my mind, Mr.Woo?

Kevin hesitated and scratched his head: “Sorry.” All the other members looked at each other in confusion. Yeap. Long night.

----

Author's note:

Hey guys! Khay here. I just wanted to make another chapter of this before I head back to my second week of school. I have a feeling it's going to be a long week. Sigh. Sorry if that... moment caught you off guard. In fact, I wanted to ask some questions. Would you like any moments like that in the future? I.. I don't think I'll really go any further than that. (Never wrote and I doubt I'll ever will.) But yeah! Would you ever want any more moments like that? ./nodsnods. Anyways! Haha. You guys could contact me through tumblr which is actually "ehrian.tumblr.com". I seem to like that name. If any requests or anything, don't hesitate to clog up my asks. Or even easier, post something on my wall! Take it easy, guys! - Khayden