It's Over

Tumbling

Wataru walked down the hospital hallway towards the room that his love is currently residing in.

115...116...117...118

118


Wataru went to open the door but paused. He took a deep breath preparing himself for what he might see. Wataru then opened the door separating him from Yuta. Even tho he was prepared he couldn't stop the gasp that escaped him. Yuta laid unconscious on the bed. He had an oxygen mask on. There was an IV in his left arm and wires everywhere. Some wires lead to the heart monitor. The constant beeping was annoying but more calming. The beeping ment that Yuta was alive. Wataru sat in the chair beside the bed on Yuta's right. Wataru grabbed Yuta's hand and held onto it tightly. Wataru looked at Yuta's face and stared at it. Silently pleading for him to wake up. Wataru sat there in silence the only sound heard was the beeping from the heart monitor.

A Week Later

Wataru opened the hospital door and took a step into Yuta's room. Wataru frooze when he looked at the bed, it was empty. Wataru started to panic. He ran to the nurses station down the hall.

“What happened to the patient in room 118?” Wataru asked while panting.

The nurse smiled at him and turned to her computer.

“It says here that he has been taken to be examind because he awoke this morning. They are checking to see if he has any brain damage.” she smiled then turn back to her work.

Wataru let out a deep sigh. Yuta was okay and awake. Wataru dugged his phone out of his pocket and called Mizusawa to let him know that Yuta was awake and to spread the word to the others. When he finished the call and hung up he turned around just in time to see Yuta being wheeled in a wheelchair back to his room. Wataru let a big smile grow on his face as jogged to catch up with Yuta. The nurse noticed him and smiled. She reconized him from when Yuta was brought to the hospital. She stopped walking, bring Yuta to a stop. Yuta looked up at her to ask her why she stopped but noticed Wataru heading towards them. When Wataru caught up to them the nurse left to give them some privacy. Wataru kneeled in front of Yuta with a soft smile on his face.

“Hey Yuta how are you?” he said softly while petting Yuta's head softly.

Yuta started to tear up. Tears slowly started to fall down his face then they started to come down faster untill he was sobbing. Wataru pulled Yuta into a tight hug and rubbed his back carefully so he didn't hurt Yuta. Yuta hugged Wataru tightly as he sobbed into Wataru's chest.

“Shh... It's okay. It's over. Shh... everything is okay.” comforted Wataru.

“I thou-*sob* Thought i w-wouldn't see *sob* you a-again.” said Yuta as he cried.

“Ahh baby it's okay now. I'm here and you're here and everything is going to be okay. Did the doctors tell you the results?”.

Yuta nodded unable to form word. His head still baried into Wataru's chest.

“Was there anything? Brain damage?”

Yuta shooked his head no. Everything was fine. Wataru let out a sigh of releif and let some of his own tears fall. They stayed like that for a while before Wataru pulled away.

“We should get you back to your room.” said Wataru as he wiped Yuta's tears away.

Yuta nodded then smiled. He was happy. Happy that he was still alive and that he was with Wataru. Wataru started to push Yuta down the hall. Both were smiling. It's over. Everything is going to be okay.

 

A/N: I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for subscribing!