The Second Letter and The Appearance Of The Man

Tumbling

The next day when Tsuchiya and Kiyama entered the gym they didn't have to say anything. As soon as they stepped in every was clapping. They could only blush as they headed towards the others. Everyone was clapping them on the back, along with Ryosuke and Mizusawa, in congratulations but this scene didn't last long. Kaneko ran into the gym looking panicked. He was holding something.

 

An envelope.

 

 Everyone went quite. Kaneko handed the envelope to Yuta. Yuta slowly opened the envelope. He pulled out another pure white card. Before he could unfold the card something fell out. Yuta picked up what seemed to be a small white sheet of paper but when he turned it over he realized I was not. It was a picture. A picture of Yuta and Wataru's kissing. The kiss from last night. Everyone was silent in shock. Yuta unfolded the card to see what's inside.

 

HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME

 

This made everyone confused. Who was thinking that they were in a relationship with Yuta because as far as they know. Yuta is only dating Wataru. Right? Everyone looked at Yuta.

 

"Yuta what is this person talking about?" Asked Wataru.

 

" I don-" Yuta was cut off by the sound of a gun going off.

 

Everyone turned towards the door. There stood a man. He was dressed in a gray suit with a white under shirt and a gray tie. His hair was shirt and black. His eyes very dark brown. He stood there with one hand up in the air. In that hand was the gun. Everyone stood still. The man walked over to them slowly with a creepy smile. Everyone started to move back slowly but as soon as they started moving the man pointed the gun at them.

 

"Don't move" he said calmly.

 

As he got closer Wataru, Kiyama and Ryosuke moved in front of their lovers. This made the man smile more but he quickly frowned. He didn't like how Wataru moved in front of Yuta.

 

"What do you think you are doing Yuta?" Asked the man.

 

"What?"

 

"What do you think you're doing with this man? Do you wish to cheat on me?" The man yelled.

 

"I-"

 

"Come here Yuta!" Yelled the man as he took the safety off the gun.

 

Yuta slowly walked towards the man. Wataru tried to stop him but Yuta didn't listen. Yuta knew that if he didn't listen to the man something bad could happen. When Yuta was only an arms length away the man...