Chapter 2 ~

Oppa,I'll be here as long as you are.

I was about to explode.Then he just released his lips,and looked at me.

"You're so beautiful." He said and smiled

His face was so close to mine.

"I..um..." i was speechless
"I'm so sorry.Really.I'm sorry...but i couldn't help.."He sighed
I didn't know what to say..i didn't wanted to say stupid words
"You don't have to apologise.It was also my fault.I could stop you,but I didn't.So please,stop apologizing."I said,and smiled.
He looked at me and smiled.It looked like he wanted to hug me again but he didn't wanted another scene.So he just stared at me.
"YA! Good news.You could go home!"A nurse said.
"Really?Awh. Yes!I can't wait.Right now?"I said and smiled like I saw a big chocolate cake
"Yes.Change your clothes and you can go."
"YEEES!Ok. Thank you very much"
"Ok. Bye.Take care" She said and left the room
"Ok..now where my clothes are?"I said confused.
"Oh. Here. Look"Baekhyun smiled and pointed on the bag that was on the chair next to me.
"Silly me. Thank you.Can you go now?I mean,i need to change."I laughed
"Oh yeah sure.Sorry.I'll be going.Well..take care and,we'll talk.See ya "
"Sure. Annyeong~"
In the following moment,i heard my phone.It was a message.But it seemed that the number wasn't in my phonebook.
"This is my number.Is it okay if I'll text you,when I can? Baekhyun~."
This was unbeliveble.Couple days before,I was invisible,and now..this?Things escalated fast.Not that it was something bad though.
"Of course you can text me.That's would be very nice ^^ ~"I replied
I didn't wanted to let myself so easy,but either to be completely inaccessible..so I was trying my best.
Once changed,I left the room and I was looking for my mom. She wasn't there so I called her.
"Where are you mom?"I asked
"Oh,sorry.I was waiting for you to change,outside.You can come.I'm here"She said.
"Hey mom. We are going to home,right? I don't want to see anyone.."I said looking at her,with a serious face.
"Of course honey.By the way,is that a problem I gave Baekhyun your number?"
"So that was you?...No it's not a problem.It's really nice.Now let's go!"
 
 
                              -------
Finally.My bed.I really missed that.I just want to take a nap.But suddenly my phone disturbs me.
Aishh~Who on this earth disturbs my sleep now?!I said with anger to myself.
"Hello sweetie.How are you?I hope I didn't woke you up or something.
Only him.My anger disappeared fast
"No problem.I'm perfect.I'm just a little bored.No one here.."I replied
"Yeah me too..hey.Wanna go out tonight?"
I'm a little tired.And I don't want things to happen so fast.Eotteoke?
"Oppa,is it ok if we  reschedule it?Hope it's no problem~"
"Oh..sure.Of course.We'll see."
I knew my answer wasn't good for him,but my mind is just a mess.I hope I'll can make the good choice.
 
 
 
 
 
Ok.Tell me what do you want,things to happen faster, or.. ? Please tell mee T.T i must know what to write next. Please ^^