Chapter 1 ~ ^^

Oppa,I'll be here as long as you are.

 

I was walking down the street,and I was near to the SM building.I saw Baekhyun and his friends coming out.Also thier manager.
The manager told them to cross the street and to wait him there.But it was almost night and we weren't able to see very good.
The other members stayed and waited for all the cars to be gone,so they could cross.
But then I saw that Baekhyun wanted to cross so I shouted to him :
"ANIYOOO! OPAAA!"
He looked at me but it was almost too late.But,I just ran and pushed him from the car's direction. And it hited me insted.
I felt down and I heard them screaming and coming to me.But then nothing.
After 2 days in coma, I woke up at the hospital.As I hard opened my eyes,I heard a familliar voice.It was my mom's.
"She's awake!Honey,are you okay ?"
I nodded and looked at her.
"Is someone that wants to see you,sweetheart"She said
"Who is it?" i asked confused.
And then Baekhyun entered the room,and my mom left.
I was a shocked.
"How do you feel?" He asked,as he saw me with my mouth opened.
"Um..I feel good.I think.But,oppa,what are you doing here?How comes you know me.."I said,looking at him.
Silly me,I didn't wanted him to leave,but I just wanted to know what happened.
"Don't you remember?"
"No..I don't.And I really want to know why I am here.It's not nice here.."
"Well..you saved me.The car hited you instead of me"
Then I realised.I saved him.And I remembered everything.I remembered the screams I was hearing and then..waking up at hospital
"Uh.Yes..now I know" I said,and looked down.
"If you want,I can leave.." he said,with a sad voice
"NOO!" I screamed. " I mean,no,it's ok.." I said realising that I was screaming.
He smiled and then he came closer.I wasn't sure what he wants to do,but I just sat there and waited to see.He just smiled and then he pulled me into a hug.
I didn't try to do anything,but as he was holding me tight,I hugged him back.We stayed like this for 'bout 30 seconds,but this was interruped by someone that opened the door.
It was Chanyeol.I just wanted to kill him.Because I was hugged by someone that I love since i first saw.But I just shuted up.
"Oh,sorry.I hope I don't inter-"
"No..what happend?" I said,not letting him to finish.
"I just wanted to see if you're ok.You've been in coma for 2 days and.." He said,and looked at me.
"I'm perfectly fine..thank you for coming and for being worried" I said and smiled at him.
"For coming? We never left" Baehyun said and he taked my hand.
"Ne-ver..l-l-le-ft?" I said,with a shaking voice.
"Yes.In fact,me and Chanyeol.The other members..left because.."
"Oh.It's ok"I interrupted him. "..since you were here for me" I said and smiled at them
"YAA!How do you feel?"Luhan said enteringl ike a storm in my hospital room.
"Oh.Luhan.I'm...more than fine.Thanks for asking.."I said.
"I came here to see how you feel and they told me you waked up."He smiled.
"That's..cute."I said and smiled back
"I think you guys should leave.I..have to apologise her and you souldn't be here"Bakehyun said,rushing the boys out of the room.
"Apologise for what?!"Chanyeol and Luhan said in the same time
"Because she saved me and the car hitted her.That's why.Now leave!"Baekhyun closed the door.
"Um..you don't need to apologise,you know,u didn't asked me to do it..i just wanted to save you.Your life is important to me."I said,blushing.
"But..i feel bad because of this"
"You shouldn't.Really" I said and smiled with all my heart.
Then he came closer to me.I was frozen.But I remembered the hug he gave me,so I relxaed.
He hugged me.Then he left me,and I saw his eyes pointing my lips.Then I was really frozen.I didn't move,and I felt him coming closer.
I felt his lips touching mine,soflty.It was odd,but it wasn't bad or something.So I just accepted,closed my eyes,and kissed him back.
Then i felt his arms on my back.My hands where in his hair.I never felt like this before.My heart was about to leave my chest.But I didn't wanted it to ever end.