Make it shine? Bwoh?!?

The cat girl and the fashion student

" Have you gone completely mad? these are brilliant!" 

Key opened his eyes in surprise and looked at you" B-brilliant? are you..are you trying to pull a fast one over me?" 

You shook your head"No really these are brilliant! Whoever said these were rubbish are probably just jealous of your talent! You should actually make them!" You grabbed hold of his shoulders" SHould you ever showcase these you might become the best designer EVER!!!!" 

"You might think that but everyone else HATES my designs!" Key said as he freed himself from your grasp," And even if I managed to make them...no one wants to be my model....not seriously anyways" He muttered.

" I'll be your model...if you'll have me?" 

" Are you joking again you?!?" He said looking at you" I mean no offense but look at you, for a normal girl your measurements are fine maybe a little bit on the ....pudgy side but for a model you'd be overweight! no one would want to see that!"  Key covered his mouth realizing what he just said had hurt you inmensly.

As you tried to fight the tears you walked over to him" Kibum..I've been watching you ever since you joined this school..you have the potential of being a fashion genius ..but not with that mind..you need to realize that fashion isn't just for those ultra skinny girls that you can push over with just one finger.......should I model for you that statement will also be shown that clothes..pretty clothes.....made with love by their designers..are made FOR EVERYONE!...but since you don't get that I withdraw my offer.." You picked up Macha and walked off, Macha mewling disgruntled at having to leave Key behind.

When having arrived home you put Macha on his favorite pillow and dropped yourself onto the couch" Overweight huh?...I'd rather be a bit pudgy..then being able to count my own ribs, not being able to eat what I wanna eat cause I got a complex that im fat while i'd be as skinny as a bone in other's eyes...." 

You frowned slowely dozing off to sleep only  to have Macha wake you up the next morning wanting food.

" What? You didn't go see that Key guy today? usually by now you've already snuck out of the house." Macha just meowed loudly and scratched the kitchen door not listening to your complaints as you walked into the kitchen to get the food.

When done feeding your cat you heard the front door bell ring.

 " Who is it?" 

" Key..." 

" What do you want?" 

" Please open the door." 

As you opened the door you saw him standing there with a bouquet of flowers.

" Uhm..I'm s-sorry about yesterday.." He bowed and held the bouquet out to you" PLease be my model!" 

The way he did all this was so silly and goofy that you just couldn't be angry at him anymore asyou took the bouquet" Come in before the neighbours think you asked me out!" You laughed as you closed the door behind him.

Macha came to greet him right away, running over to him and walking around his legs as he made his way to the couch.

AS the two of you sat down things got serious.

" So......how are we planning this?" You said looking him in the eye.

"We..well I brought some designs I already made at home....and some designs I still only have on paper..I can make the designs to fit you but in no way to do I have the money to fund a fashion show...and especially with just one model." Key sighed.

" Don't worry about the fashion show....do you remember what's up in two weeks?" 

" The Fashion High Fashion show yes....why?" 

" Well last night I signed us up for it." you smiled

" BWOH?!? Are you nuts?!? We'll be the laughing stocks!' 

" No we won't!They've only seen your design on paper once they see it on the catwalk they can't deny your genius! And..if we win first prize in the contest...we get to rub it in their noses for an entire year..." 

" But the votes are made by the students and teachers......." Key mumbles

" Key..fashion..is something you live for..I can see that in your designs..trust the designs..and trust me ..to walk down that catwalk...showing off your art" You said taking his hand" Alright?" 

Key just silently nodded and smiled

" Alright we got two weeks!  each break we have together we come here...make the clothes practise whatever ok? Let's show them what you're made off!" 

And as you said it it happened.

During those two weeks every free moment the two of you both had you'd go to your house which was oficially turned into your HQ for the Fashion Show.

You'd help him finish his designs and he'd help you practise how to walk in them, every day you'd work hard until the dark of the Fashion High Fashion contest had arrived.

A/N: Another cliff hanger...kekkek