Meeting her.

The cat girl and the fashion student

Another day another hellish day at his lame school.

This was the life of Kim 'Key'Kibum, student at the local school for fashion, or school for fails is how he called it.

Every time the same time, he'd show up with a new design, his classmates and even some teachers would laugh at it,saying it would be ridiculous to even attempt to put that on a catwalk and sometimes they'd even tear it up and toss it away.

He didn't get it, what was so wrong about his designs, in the fashion world there were designs much more extreme and ...weird and stuff like that then his and they made it on the catwalk, but no his work apparently wasn't good enough.

"Why is it always the same?!?"Key sceamed as he finally sat down on the lavender field again, this was the one spot where he could vent his anger, frustration and sadness." My designs are good!" 

" Meow!!" 

He looked behind him to see the munchkin scottish fold cat sitting there again, the cat was always there as if it knew he would come.

" Oh you're here again...sorry..I think I woke you up" He smiled apologetic and reached out to the cat, it came over inmediatly rubbing its head against his hand and purring loudly.

" You always make me feel better you know that?" He said, the cat just looking at him confused not understanding.

He just shook his head and scratched the cat under its chin"It's ok..you don't have to understand, just thanks for making me feel better." 

+Now over to you!+

That blasted cat had escaped again, you could never figure out how he did it, but each night the cat would manage to escape from your room.

You , you. a 21 year old woman, working part-time at the local boutique and being a third year at the same Fashion school, had finally managed to get a few days of from work and you were planning to lay back and get some rest IF your cat Macha wouldn't run off every freaking time.

So dressed in a pair of jeans, comfy sneakers, and a warm sweater you walked around outside looking for your cat.

You sighed as you walked"aish, that cat, I could've still been sleeping now...Ah there he is! Macha!!!!" 

~~~~

" Macha!"  You walked over to your cat then noticing the man near him" Ah you're the one he's been visiting? I'm sorry if he's been a bother" You bowed in apology.

" Ah Its fine, Macha...was it? Has actually been comforting me alot uhm.." He looked at you as if asking your name

" I'm you ,And you are?" 

" Kim Kibum...call me Key" He introduced himself" I'm a student at this school,sooooo how did Macha get here?" 

You raised your shoulders"I live nearby so he manages to escape, oh..you go to school here aswell?What year are you?" You tilted your head.

" Third..." He said trying to see if he had seen you before.

Not that he would remember you, you weren't exactly the person who tried her hardest to stand out.

" Ah I see,you must be from the second third year class then, Why are you at school? we're free because of that fashion festival thing right?" 

" Yeah but I wanted to work on my designs...but.." He looked at the crumbled up papers on the floor until you picked one up and unfolded it" You drew this?" 

" I did...I know it ..its weird I know I know" He sighed and had already told himself that you'd be the millionth person today saying that his designs .

"Have you gone completely mad? These are brilliant!" 

 

A/N: Cliffhangerrr