A Starry Night

Don't Wake Me Up If This Was A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed. Hana's condition got better. And she finally recovered.

After that incident, Myungsoo decided to tell everything to her. He just couldn't help to hide it.

One night, he asked her to see him at the park near their dorm. 

Hana casually walked to the place that Myungsoo said. She had no idea of what would happen to her, to them.

He was already waiting on a bench, with black outfit from top to toe. He purposely did that so nobody would recognize him. But it was a quiet there, since it was midnight.

He saw her shivering as she inserted her hands to the pockets. Myungsoo waved his hand to call her. "Ya~ Monster girl. Here~" 

Hana's face brightened as she saw him. 

She sat down next to the boy. "Yo wazzup."

"Ya~  what took you so long?" Myungsoo ruffled her hair. She smiled and attacked him back with her tickles. 

"Stop- Hana, you don't- Hahahahah omg- please." 

"Ooow, the Mighty Myungsoo said pleaseeee~~~" She playfully. "What are you going to say to me, silly?" 

"Ah, this girl. Can you please be romantic, once??!" Myungsoo put his arm at the bench behind her back. 

"Nope sir. Sorry." Hana giggled. Myungsoo then brought out a black box and put it on her lap.

"What?" 

"Open it." He smiled as Hana started to open the box. He took out his cellphone.

1....2.... "OMG!!" She squealed in surprise. She held her chest and tried to regain calm. 

There was a mini clown popped out from it. Hana was shocked because it made a quite loud sound like 'BOOOO!!'

"You stupid silly annoying boy!!" She threw the box to him. 

"Eyyy~ what an attitude. It was so fun!! Your face, look! Hilarious isn't it??" Myungsoo showed her the photo on his phone.

Undescribable pose. She was totally shocked and her expression was more than funny. 

Hana pouted. "Naughty." 

"But you love me." Myungsoo said, he stuck his tongue out.

"When did I say that I love you????" She spunned at him and widened her eyes.

"You just did." He proudly grinned. Hana punched him lightly. "Silly." 

"But seriously, Hana. You DO love me, right?" 

Hana kept silent for a while. She couldn't believe what she just heard. Was he trying to confess or....

She laughed awkwardly. "What is this- all of sudden..." 

"Stop acting already. We're both know that we're in love with each othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter