We Are Over?

Love is Sacrifice

~hyunseung pov~

I just walk in the room and sleep.. Yoseob seems like not bother about what happen.. Maybe he is already too tired thinking about junhyung.. The next day.. Like usual we wake up and prepare for our schedule.. I was shock to saw hara walking towards cube building.. I thought that she is looking for junhyung.. But.. She was walking towards me.. So I thought maybe she wanna ask me anything about junhyung.. But no..

"U know about it right?" She suddenly ask the clueless me.. 

"About what?" I'm asking in confuse.

"About youseob!" She rise her voice a bit..

"What about yoseob?" I'm still confuse..

"About yoseob and junhyung.. Stop pretending that u don't know anything.. U was mad like hell to junhyung is because of it right? U r sad that he cheat on yoseob right? Tell me the truth!!" Her voice getting louder and louder. I have no choice but to drag hara out of cube building and tell her the truth.. She look really calm and she said that she love junhyung more than anything.. She don't mind as long as she can be with junhyung.. She said that she is satisfy with how junhyung treat her now.. Hara was too kind.. Junhyung... Why did u choose this angel.. 'She is just an unlucky girl chosen by me' junhyung words keep repeating in my mind.. I can't focus today..I keep making mistake on dancing.. Everyone already leave the practice room except me.. I need time to be alone.. All in my mind is junhyung junhyung and junhyung... 

"What is this prince jang thinking about?" Junhyung sudenly come and ask in a tease tone..

"About the joker" I simply answer

"What happen prince?" Junhyung is still in joking tone..

"The queen is here just now.. N she tell the prince that she really really really love the joker.."

"What do u mean?" Junhyung is confuse.. 

"Hara is here just now.. N.. She said that she just wanna tell u that she love u.." I lied because hara tell me not to tell junhyung that she already know the truth..

"Owh.." Junhyung not seems to bother about it.. I hit his shoulder.. 

"She's your gf.. Can't u show some interest?" Junhyung gave no respond.. He lay on my lap.. 

"I'm tired seung.. Can't I be myself when I'm with u? Stop talking about junhyung that known by fans.. I wanna be the real Yong junhyung when I'm with u.." Junhyung close his eyes.. I play with his hair.. Then I touch his lips.. I really wanna kiss him.. But.. Can I? Will he mad if I ask for it? I slowly brush my lips againts his.. He give no respond.. So.. I thought that he won't mad.. But... Suddenly he hold on my neck and pull my head to deepen the kiss.. N slowly our kiss turn hot.. We keep kissing till we almost lost our breath.. 

 

~yoseob pov~

Junhyung refuse to go back with other members.. He said he wanna drive by himself and he will go back with hyunseung.. So.. Our manager give him the car key.. My chest feel hurt thinking about them being alone together.. I decide to tell manager that I gonna wait them too.. I follow junhyung slowly not to reveal myself.. I could hear they talk about hara.. N then they............... Kissing? I turn away not to look at them n I gasp in shock to see hara right at my back.. I turn her around not let her saw what I've seen..

"HARA?" I rise my voice trying to get the lovely couple's attention.. I don't want hara n junhyung to get into trouble..   

"What r u doing here?" I'm still trying to distract hara..