We have to stop this

Love is Sacrifice

 

~junhyung POV~

“hey seobie” I try my best to smile.

“hey” yoseob simply answer not even bother to look at me, my jaw drop. That’s all? I sigh and storm out from the room. I don’t know what the hell is happening to him but seriously I hate that and I gonna find out what make him turn that way. He usually smile, laugh and ofcourse will never ignore me, but today? He don’t even look at me.

“Aishhhh… I hate this” I shout in my mind. I have to do something. I walk back into the room and pull his hand to follow me. I push him to the wall and lean closer to him make him trapped in my arms. I can feel his messy breath, I know that he feel something too, and I’m really sure.

“look at me” I said slowly not to scared him. He tilt his head and look into my eyes. i feel  like my heart stop beating and the world stop for a while until I feel his arms make way around my waist and his head rest on my chest.

“stop doing this.. this is wrong..” I heard his voice clearly but can’t help but ask him again

“what?” I said slow but firm enough to make him know that I am serious.

“fans seems to know about us.. and the reporter start to ask about our closeness.. don’t u scare that they might find out about us” I narrow my eyebrow don’t understand what he mean.

“what about us?” I ask stupidly make him push me and leave alone thinking about his statement.

“yaaaa.. answer me” I run to him and grab his wrist to stop him

“I thought that u like me.. just like I like u.. but.. now I know.. I am wrong..  u don’t feel what I feel.. sorry cause I misunderstand about your care..” he pull back his hand and run away leaving me freezing with his confession.

That night I cant sleep, I feel soo bad, I want to climb on his bunk and hugs him but I cant, I know it just will make him feel worst. I decide to have a little drink, so I walk to the kitchen and get my coke. When I get back to my bed, I saw someone laying at my place and I totally know who is it

“I thought that u wont come to my bed anymore..” I said calmly laying next to him like nothing happen.

“I miss u” he look at me and snuggle on my chest

“but u said that we have to stop”

“just tonight.. im not ready to let u go.. I want to be with u.. always with u.. if u see me as a lil brother, let just stay like that.. as long as u be there by my side.. I will be happy even if u don’t love me  like I love u” he said hiding his face on my chest. I smile and mess his hair

“I love u” I kiss his head. He look at me in shock.

“I love u” I repeat

“please wake me up.. someone help me.. I need to wake up.. this is too real” he mumble but loud enough for my ears. Because he is closing his eyes I am brave enough to bring my lips close to his. I slowly kiss his lips but he don’t respond. He just frown not even shock or enjoy the kiss so I bite his lips.

“ouch.. my dream usually don’t feel hurt..” he continue his mumble. I laugh with his action.

“u usually dream like that? What else u do in your dream” I tried to play along.

“like this” he sit on my tummy and tug my shirt up, touching my ,

“aaagghh” I shout when he pinch my making the other members awaken and ask me if im okay worriedly.

“nothing.. seobie just dreaming.. could u guys help me get him off” I lied. Yoseob gasp in shock when kikwang pull him off from me and lead him to his own bed.