Can't tell you that I love you 2/10

Can't tell you that I love you

The next day, my next class was music. I was happy. I love music. I ran to the music room and sat on my chair. Everybody was talking and laughing. Some girls were gossiping and texting. And some boys were throwing balls of paper and laughing.
I just sat silently on my chair at the back. No one could see me here. They wouldn’t even bother because I have no friends. There was a chair on my right but no one sits there. I just put my bag there to make it look occupied. I got my music sheets and started writing. Then I saw the teacher come in.


She put her stuff on her table and we all stood up.

“Good Morning class” She greeted.

“Good Morning Ms. Taeyon” We all said in unison.

“Ok. Sit down” She said and we did. Then someone knocked on the door. I looked up and saw him again. Shoot! It’s the guy yesterday in here! 

“Ah! Yes. Please come in” Ms. Taeyon He came inside and gave some to Ms. Taeyon

“Oh.Ok…ok..alright” He was talking to her but I could still hear them talking. Some girls giggled when they saw him enter the room. I didn’t do it. Just in the inside.

Ugh! What are you doing Kim Ryeowook?! Snap out of it!

I shook my head and went back to the present. “Ok. Class. We have a new student. His name is Cho Kyuhyun.” Ms. Taeyon announced.

Ahhh. So his name is Kyuhyun

“He transferred here due to personal reasons. So anyways, you’ll be sitting…” Ms. Taeyon was looking for an available seat. Some girls were pushing their seatmates off of their seats. I didn’t mind. I continued on my music sheets. Then, Someone called my name.

“Mr. Kim Ryeowook?” It was Ms. Taeyon. I looked up.

“Yes?”

“Please put down your bag and let Mr. Cho sit beside you” She said.

“Oh..umm..ok” I put down my bag. Some girls started to groan.Kyuhyun sat next to me. I wanted to giggle. But I couldn’t. I’m a guy. I don’t giggle. I just concentrated on my work. Class began.

I didn’t really listen. I was busy writing. Until I heard someone get my attention.

“Excuse me?” I looked at the person.

“I want to formally introduce myself. I’m Cho Kyuhyun” He said. He then extended his arm. Wanting me to shake it. I was frozen for a moment. But soon shaked it.

“Kim Ryeowook.” I said. He let go.

“So I heard. I really want to be friends with you.” He flashed a jaw-dropping smile.


Good thing My jaw didn’t drop. I wanted to go back to my paper but I wanted to know him more.

“Why do you want me to be your friend?” I asked. He shrugged.

“No reason. I just want to know you. Wait! You were the guy here yesterday right?” He asked slowly smiling. I nodded.

“Yeah. that was me.”

“I knew it. No wonder you looked like someone I knew already”. I smiled and went back to my papers but something caught my ears before resuming.

“You’re a really good pianist” He said. I blushed. He gave me my first compliment.

“Thanks.” I said with a smile. I could never forget that.

-------------------------------------

It was already lunch time and everybody left the room. I was fixing my things and putting some notebooks in. I could feel someone looking at me. I looked up and saw that Kyuhyun was the one looking at me.

“Is there a problem?” I asked.

“Oh. Nothing…I was ….j-just…think-king…maybe…we…..c…c
ould eat lunch…to-together. If it’s…ok with you” he stuttered. I smiled.

“Sure! Why not?” I got up and got my bag and he smiled from ear to ear. I went to the cafeteria with him following behind me.

------------------------------------

“So have you memorized the school yet?” I asked while twirling my fork on my spaghetti.

“Ummm…No. But I hope you could give me a tour” Kyu replied.

“Oh…Sure!” I was flattered. After eating, I showed him around. The library, the classrooms and well.... everywhere! He became my best friend ever since.

-----2 Years later-----

I’m still in High school. And Kyu’s still my besfriend. Nothing Chganged. I still hate Yesung. But the wound in my heart’s slowly recovering. I’m still in love with Kyu that’s for sure. 

---------------------------------

I was getting my stuff from my locker when Kyu approached me.

“Wook, I can’t go to your house tongiht” He said.

“WHAT?! But today’s Friday! Tonight’s our night! Tonight is our “Pizza, Games and Movies” night!”

“I have to do something”

“What?”

“I have to go to Seohyun’s for a group study with her friends”

“Seohyun?”

“Yeah” Seohyun is the most popular girl in school along with her friends Tiffany, Jessica and Sooyoung. Kyu has been hanging with her and not me. I’m jealous. But I can’t tell Kyu that.

“Is it okay with you?” Kyu asked.

“Yeah. Sure. whatever” I said sarcastically and I walked away.

That is the second chapter!
I'm sorry if it isn't that nice.
I promise to update soon again.