Can't tell you that I love you 3/10

Can't tell you that I love you

I spent that night alone. Watching T.V. I hugged my knees. I was watching an action movie but I felt like I want to cry. I just wish Seohyun would disappear. After the movie, I switched off the T.V. and went to bed. I felt like Screaming to the sky and say” WHY AM I LIKE THIS? CHO KYUHYUN I LOVE YOU!” I decided to just keep quiet and cry myself to sleep tonight.

---------------------------

The next day, I went to my locker after my first class. I was about to close my locker when I heard Kyu’s voice.

“Wook!” He screamed my name. He was getting my attention. I scoffed and angrily slammed my locker door. I turned around.

“Wait! Ryeowook!” He shouted again. I would know that he’s chasing after me. He was lucky that he has good feet. He blocked me.

“Wait…” He was panting. I crossed my arms on my chest.

“Why are you ignoring me? I texted and called you last night like 22 times. You weren’t answering me” He asked. Slowly getting air.

Dumbie. He’s so slow.

“Why do you care?” I asked.

“’Cause you’re my bestfriend”

“Are you sure? Because best friends hang out always! And you’re hanging out with Seohyun. And I’m just a normal person to you right?!” I half shouted.

“What? No! you’re my best friend. Not her.” I smirked.

“Liar”

“Ok.ok. I’m sorry we didn’t have “Pizza, Games and Movie” night.”
“Hmph”

“But I promise to make it up to you”

“How?”

“I’ll do anything you want! Anything!” He pouted.

“Oh no! You’re not goanna do that again! This is not goanna work this time!” I said. He ageyos whenever he wants something from me. He does it so I could give in.

“Pweese?” He said with a pout. His face read: 


I wanted to smile but I wanted to show him that I was hurt. I sighed.

“Do you promise to stop hanging around with her?” I asked

“Well, I can’t say that”

“Then, never mind” I turned around again. I took 2 steps forward when he blocked me again.

“Alright! Alright! I won’t hang out with her anymore.”

“Promise?”

“Promise” I smiled.

“Ok then”

“So you…forgive me?” He said. Slowly smiling.

“Yes. I forgive you” I said.

“Really?” I nodded.

“OMG! Thank you Wook!” He screamed. He hugged me really tight. I couldn’t even breathe. But I didn’t mind.

“No problem” I said. He broke our hug and put an arm around my shoulder. I wanted to squeal.

“Come on. I’ll treat you something” He said.

“And that ‘something’ is?” I asked with a smile.

“Well, anything you like”

“Hmmm… How about Ice cream?”

“Ok then” We had a great bonding time. Something we haven’t done in a while.

---------------------------

We walked around the campus while eating our ice cream.

Mine->           
Kyuhyun's-> 

We talked and while talking, someone appeared infront of me.

“Kyu!” Seohyun said cutely. Kyu was surprised seeing her. Me too.

“Seohyun! What are you doing here?” Kyu asked.

“Nothing. I just want to talk to you about something.”

“Umm…. Can we talk later? I’m Kinda-“

“Oh.Ok. Never mind.” She pouted sadly and turned around with her head hanging. I can see what she’s doing. She’s trying to act all sad because she wants Kyu to pity her.

“Wait! Seohyun!” Kyu tried to get her attention. I can tell that he wants to change his mind. She turned around. Kyu sighed. He looked at me.

“I gotta go Wook” He whispered. I was shocked. I had the WHAT!? look. He went to Seohyun and she had a smile on her face. They walked together and I was just there. Frozen. She stole my best friend. I turned around and walked away. I saw a trash can near me. I threw away my ice cream. I lost my appetite.

------------------------

I just stayed at home that night. I was just reading a book on my bed. I then felt my phone vibrate. I saw the name of the caller.

Heechul Hyung Calling

I picked up.

“Yobseyo?” I asked

“Ryeowook! How is my favorite Dongseng?” I chuckled.

“I’m Your only Dongseng, Hyungnim”

“Whatever” I kept thingking about the “Seohyun-Kyuhyun” thing. So I tried to get “Hyung Help”.

“Hyung..”

“mmm?”

“Let’s say you love your best friend. And you’re best friend keeps hanging out with this girl you hate. What would you do?” I asked.

“Hmmm…wait! Are you having this problem?....with Kyu?” I gulped. (a/n: Heechul knows Kyuhyun) He is so good. I sighed.

“Ok.Ok. I admit…I’m experiencing this. So, what do I do?”

“Well, I think you only have 2 options. 1, is to keep this to yourself and bear it. OR… Tell him what you feel towards him.” I was enlightened from what Hyung said.

“Thanks hyung.”

“Welcome Ryeowook. Oh! I have to go. I’ll call you next time okay?”

“Okay.” He hang up. If you’re wondering why Heechul hyung is with me, It’s because he’s with his boyfriend, Hangeng in China.

I couldn’t sleep. I needed to make a decision. Tell Kyu How I feel or not? Rather go with telling him.

I put away my cell phone and put my covers on top of me.

“Ahhh~ I’m goanna sleep good tonight” 
Just thinking of Kyu makes me have good dreams.