Epilogue

Ice Cream Sundae

Hey guys!:D

Okay, you might be wondering what the heck am I doing here at this old story. But...*durmrolls* I'm writing an Epilouge for this story (Yahooooo) based on popular requests of a sequel and an epilouge. I'm not doing a sequel because...well...I don't know how to and an epilouge will be much much easier.

This epilouge is dedicated to: Imyouknowho. ^^ you got your wish girl~ She writes Skydragon fanfics too so be sure to check her out! And to all the people who wanted a sequel, I'm sorry but at least you have this right?:)

And its also dedicated to my wonderful friends who supports my writing!<3 Jing wen, chen fei, xuan ying, an qi, and many more <3 love you guys

Oh well, I'm a horrible author for not writing a sequel. Hate me if you want xD 

E.N.J.O.Y! <3

 

Chaerin's POV

 

*Three years later*

 

The four bags of flour wobbled dangerously as I set them down on the counter. I placed my hands on my hips as I stared at the scene before me. 

Eggs, baking soda, flour, brown sugar, chocolate cake mix, buttercream icing and a few more ingredients lay on the counter. Yep, nothing was missing.

I think you can guess what am I working as after I had graduated out of university. Ta-da, I'm Mrs Kwon, one of the workers at Bella Panificio. A bakery which name means 'lovely bakery' in Italian.

But today, I'm using one of our spare kitchens for something special.

You've guessed it, I'm baking a birthday cake for my husband who is turning 25 tomorrow. My phone beeps, signalling the arrival of a new message.

"Hey, what are you doing now?:) It's my lunch time and I don't know what to eat exactly. Are you tired? Let's catch a movie tonight. And I miss you, a lot.

Love you,

Ji Ji Ji Ji baby baby"

 

I couldn't help but chuckle at the message. It's been three years after our marriage, and now our lives are as blissful as you can think of.

Mum's flower shop business has boomed, she is so busy that she hired two assistants to help her. Bom and Seung Hyun got engaged last month(I heard that it was because Bom is pregnant, I don't know, don't tell.) Seung Ri and Min Soo is still dating. I wonder which one of them is going to make a move first.

I wasted no time sending a reply. 

"Eat kimbab. I don't know why but I'm thinking of eating kimbab right now;) No I'm not tired thanks to the text that you sent :* Let's watch Despicable Me 2. I heard that is a really big hit, everyone is about minions now. Aww missing me already? Want me that bad? x)

I love you,

Chae"

 

About two seconds later, my phone beeped again. Dang, why is Ji Yong always so quick with replies?

 

"Okay now I'm thinking about you. A lot (You get what I mean?) Despicable Me 2? Sure, anything you want baby. And no! I want to eat kimbab that you make, not this junk:( I.need.you.right.now.

I'm suffocating,

Ji"

 

I laughed and dialed his number right away. He answered after the second ring. 

"Chae...oh thank goddness you decide to call. I'm going suffocate if I don't hear your voice soon," He made a strangling sound. "Ahh..."

I giggled. "Hey, why do you get to sound y over a telephone?"

"You sound just as y as me baby." He said huskily.

My whole body shuddered at the last word. Ji Yong saying the word 'baby' is like tasting a whole bag of ecstasy.

"So what are you eating?" I asked, playing with a can of baking powder on my table.

"I think I'm getting sushi." He said with a thoughtful voice. "Or cold noodles, or spaghetti, or..." He paused for a while. "You." 

"I'm not your food Ji Yong." I laughed.

"Oh but you still taste delicious." I could sense him smiling over the line. "Alright, I gotta go, lunch ends in fifteen minutes. Love you." He then added a few kissy sounds at the back which made my face heat up to no end.

"Shut up you jerk. I love you more."

"I love you-" Ji Yong said before I interuppted. 

"Most." We both said at the same time. 

"Jinx! I said it first!" Ji Yong declared triumphly. "Alright I gotta go!"

"Bye!" I said and hung up.

Okay, I know we must be the most childish couples you have ever seen but that's what we are.

I got started on the birthday cake. I'm planning to do a chocolate peanut butter cake with buttercream frosting. I know this is just like any normal cake you see but this cake is special.

Why? Because I got two special pans to bake the cake, such that after you bake it and layer them, the inner part of the cake will form a heart shape when you cut it open.

Complicated? That's my way of making things special.

After a long hour, I was done. My upper body was completely covered in flour but I didn't care. I packed up the cake into a special box and put it aside.

I washed up, put on my apron and went to help the rest of the crew.

"Oh Chaerin, there you are." My manager waved as she saw me rushing over. "Finished with the cake?" 

"Yup. Thanks for lending me the kitchen." I know the word 'manager' sounds scary but my manager is definitely not. She's cute, passionate and a walking happy pill.

She waved a hand. "Oh, that's no problem at all." She smiled. "But I have one request!" She held up one finger eargerly.

"What is it?"

"I wanna see your cake later." she winked. "Knowing its your husband, it will be pretty I can tell."

See? She's not scary.

After the rest of my shift, I trudged home with cake I made, making sure to hide it well such that Mr Kwon won't find out.

I made him a whole plate of kimbab for dinner. Then, I grab my favourite book and nestle on the couch, patiently waiting for him to come home.

When the sound of familiar footsteps could be heard, I jumped up from the sofa and rushed to the door. Opening it before he could, I smiled up at him.

"Welcome home, Ji." My heart always races when he is present. After all those years, it still beats faster and my face still turns red.

He drops his bag and throw his arms around me and lifts me up, spinning me around. I inhaled the scent of him, his cologne, his clothes. I just love the smell of it so much.

He finally drops me and hugs me tight. "I missed you my sweetheart." He plants kisses, after kisses on my cheeks.

My heart feels well, whole and beating. It only feels like that when you know you're other half is right beside you. and the love you feel is bigger than the whole world.

"I miss you too," I smile, interlocking my eyes with his. This is the part where we just stare at each other without speaking.

His nose twitches. "Kimbab?"

I poke him in the stomach and gives him a quick peck on the lips. "Go change, I'll get your T-shirt for you." I run to our bedroom and yank the drawers open.

Getting his favourite shirt, I run back to the living room, where Ji Yong is already shirtless, fanning himself like crazy.

"Here. Catch." I toss his shirt towards him. But instead of putting it on, he simply threw it aside.

"Come sit here," He patted the sofa.

I went over to join him. "Why? Aren't you gonna eat the kimbab?"

As soon as I sat down, he pins me down on the sofa and tickles my stomach.

"YAHH!" I squeal. "STOP IT! OH MY-"

He stops me from saying anything else by crashing his lips on mine. We kiss for awhile and I don't want to stop, ever.

"You know I hate being tickled." I said pointedly.

"And you know I love doing that to you." He is still lying down beside me on this tiny sofa. Shirtless, I might add.

"Go eat," I tried to get up from the sofa but he pulls me down.

"Spend some time with me." He whispers in my ear.

"We are spending time together." I plant a kiss on his neck. 

"Five minutes," He looks at me longingly.

"Fine, five minutes." I smile as he presses his lips to mine again.

For now, all we wanted to do was to stare at each other and not do anything. Because every minute you spend with the person you love is just so precious...

--------------------------------------------------

 

The bright sun blinded my sight as I opened my eyes. I raised my head groggily and forced my lopsided vision to focus on the clock. 7.23, might as well get up now.

Since today is Ji Yong's birthday, I don't want to use the normal slap-his--until-he-wakes-up method. Instead, I press my lip against his and gently kiss him awake.

I know, we do a lot of kissing. But I rather die than to not kiss him. Yeah, Kwon Ji Yong's y lips are that irresistible.

His eyes slowly opens. 

"Morning birthday boy." Another kiss.

"I'm not a boy, I'm your y husband." He pulled the covers up to his chin and turns away. "Five more minutes please, sweetie."

Normally if he asks for extra five minutes, I would go to the bathroom, wet my hands, and flick water onto his face until he wakes up. But since today is special, I decided to give in.

I leaned over and kiss his cheek. "Alright."

After we both left for work, I decided to get him a present first thing in the morning. Since he is absolutely mad about puppies. I got him a Calvin Klein watch, suprise puppy addition.

I chuckle. Reminicsing the times when I lost my memories and called him Calvin.

Work always dragged the whole day when I looked forward to the evening. I don't mind working here but today, I'm super desperate to go home and enjoy the rest of the night with Ji Yong.

After ten thousand years, dismissal time finally came. I rushed out of the bakery and headed to the doctors.

I know, you might be wondering, what the hell am I doing at the doctors? Actually, mum is so worriedly about me getting pregnant that she forces me to take a pregnancy test every week.

I went through the test and sat in the waiting hall, my knees bouncing in anticipation. Every ounce of atom in my body wanted to get pregnant so badly but results are always negative somehow.

But today, I didn't care about the pregnancy test. Instead, I wanted to get home to Ji Yong.

"Lee Chaerin." The nurse at the counter calls my name. I stood up and went over.

"It's a negative right? Oh I knew it, sometimes I just-" I rattled until the nurse stops me.

She frowns at the slip of paper in front of her. "Wait a minute..its a positive!" She exclaims.

I froze. 

The nurse grabs my hand and pumps it up and down. "Congratulations Mrs Kwon! You are now half a month pregnant!"

A baby? 

A real baby made by me and Ji Yong?

My face broke into a happy smile. "T-thank you!" 

The nurse rushed to the telephone. "This is wonderful news! I must call your husband to let him know!"

"Actually, don't do that." I paused, thinking.

"Why Mrs Kwon?"

My lips form a smile. "I'm planning it as a surprise for him."

When I got home, I flew around the house, getting everything ready for him. Lighting the candles on the cake, putting my present on the table and dolling myself up.

I was debating which lipstick to put on when the doorbell rang.

"Coming!" I cried, quickly slathering on Peachmint kiss on my lips before rushing to the door.

I threw it open and there he stood, smiling in anticipation at what I had planned for him.

I flung my arms around him. "Happy birthday!"

He staggers a little under my weight. "Thank you beautiful." He was speechless for a few seconds when he saw my face. "You're an angel." He whispers.

"Shut up," I giggle and took his bag from him. I raise both my hands to my left like an usher at a movie theater. "Here you go mister!"

"Chocolate cake?" His eyes widening to size of saucers when he laid his eyes on my masterpiece.

I kissed his cheek. "Your favourite."

I even prepared steak and wine, to make it special. I watched with amusement when he cut open the cake.

"Wow! It's a heart! How did you do that?"

"Secret." I winked.

He shook his head in awe. "So many surprises in one night."

We didn't sing the 'Happy birthday' song because Ji Yong said it is awkward with just the two of us. Instead, he clasped his hands together and silently made a wish. 

He blew out the candles and we both smiled. 

"What wish did you make?" I asked him quietly.

"For us to have a baby soon." He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Thanks baby, tonight was the most awesome birthday party ever."

I grinned, looks like that wish is coming true pretty soon.

"Wait a minute," I pecked him on the lips and dashed to my room. I grab the pregnancy test results slip and got back to the living room. I toss the slip at him.

"Ji Yong, can you take in another surprise?" I said slowly.

He caught it and studied it for a few minutes. His expression was confused, then surprised, then enormously happy. 

Before I could respond, he lifted me up in the air and spun me around, again. And when he finally set me down, he planted a kiss on my stomach.

"What you doing?" I giggle.

"Giving my baby a goodnight kiss." He grin is more beautiful than the moon.

"Do you want it to be a guy or a girl?"

He shurgs and places his ear on my stomach. "I don't care, I'll love my children to death as long as I am a father."

I gaze at him, smiling from ear to ear as he tried to listen to our baby's heartbeat. When we first met, we were children. Young and innocent. But now its our turn to parents and watch our baby grow.

I felt my lips curling into a smile too as I watched my family. I love them so much and I know I would, forever and ever.

 

Yay!:D so now ice cream sundae is properly completed xD. Please check out my two new stories 'One stop closer to Paris' and 'Silver Autumn'. I love you guys:)