#2

The angelic face that I would want

 

In the classroom…

 

You and sunny reached the classroom and settled down in your respective seats. Sunny sat at the table nearer to the board as showed on the seating arrangement. Then you realised, your twin brother who had moved to England study few years back, DooJoon oppa, sat at the table beside Sunny. You almost screamed at the sight of Doojoon oppa as you had not seen him for years and now when he’s back, he did not inform you and now, you were both in the same class.

 

Before you could get up and walked towards him, your homeroom teacher came in with 6 other boys behind him so you was left with no other choice but to sit down and wait till lunch break to confront him.

 

The 6 boys introduced themselves and one of them caught your attention. Kris. He was the one who saved you this morning. The teacher thanked them and one by one and ask them to sit down. You was sitting alone with two empty tables each beside you. Xiumin, Luhan, Kris and Tao was asked to sit with you. Kris realised you was the girl that he saved this morning and gave you a smile that could melt you. You felt that your cheeks were warm and looked away before he could noticed.

 

*Ringgggggggggg*

 

The school bell went off and sunny was walking towards you and you both was walking towards the canteen to have your lunch. You totally forgot about doojoon oppa.

 

-at the canteen-

 

‘yah… chingu ya…. What do you want to eat?’ you asked sunny.

‘erm… not sure… why not we try out the western? It seems delicious.’ Sunny replied you with a smile.

 

While queuing up in line, you saw a familiar back view lining in front of you.. about two or three person infront. You remembered. It was doojoon oppa. You tried to call out to him but it was too noisy so he could not hear you.

 

After he bought his food, he went to a table nearest to the exit. You and sunny both bought what you wanted respectively and went towards the table that doojoon oppa was seating at. You called out to him.

 

‘oppa!!!’ you called.

 

He was shocked as he didn’t realise that it was you.

 

‘saengie!!! What are doing here?’ he asked.

‘yah! I was in the same class as you and you didn’t notice?’

‘mianhae… saengie… I really didn’t notice.’

‘oppa, why didn’t you tell me that you was transferring back to seoul?’

‘erm… about that… I actually wanted to give you a surprise but it turned out that we are in the same school and class…. And… so… my surprised failed. I guess?’

 

‘yah… cant you see me here?? Am I transparent? Can somebody remove all the questions that I have inside my head?’ sunny asked while pouting….

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

back with another chapter :) hope you liked it... and sorry if it is too short... forgive me please?