#1

The angelic face that I would want

 

Rays of sunshine shone into your bedroom. You rubbed your eyes and squinted due to the strong light rays. You took a glance at the clock. 7.30am.

 

‘7.30 am. What?!!!’ you almost screamed as it was your first day of school at SM High. You got out of bed as quickly as you could. You ran into the bathroom and had a quick wash-up and wore your school uniform. After that, you ran down the long flight of stairs that lead you into the dining room and the living room. You saw your maid placing 2 pieces of French toast on your plate. You greeted your mum and dad and they greeted you back.

 

‘sweetie, slow down. Don’t choke on yourself and the toast wont grow legs and run away.’ Your dad told you in a caring tone. Your mum laughed as you looked up from the plate and you had peanut butter on your lips. ‘darling, look at you. You are already high 1 but you still look like a 5 years old kid that needs help in eating.’ Your mum laughed as she helped you to wipe off the peanut butter.

 

You took a glance at your watch. It was almost 8am and you have the first lesson at 8.15am. you quickly gulped down your cup of iced chocolate drink which was your favourite drink and bid your parents goodbye and boarded the car that was waiting for you at the gate. You told the driver to hurry up as you did not want to be late on your first day of school.

 

10mins later…

 

You reached the school and alighted. You told the driver not to pick you up after school as you wanted to walk home since it has been a long time since you took a walk back home from school after you graduate from your previous school.

 

You walked into the school compound and saw your best friend which you have not seen for the past few months. You walked to her and covered her eyes.

 

‘yah! Who are you? How dare you play a prank on me?’ you removed your hand and had a smile plastered on your face as Sunny turned around. She was about to explode at you but when she realise that it was you, she was jumping up and down as she did not know that you two will be in the same High school.

 

‘yah Sunhee! You applied for this school too? Why didn’t you tell me?’ sunny pouted and you could not resist it as you yourself did not even know your parents applied SM high for you. You was about to answer her but then a loud scream was heard and followed by a flock of girls, or maybe fangirls running towards your direction. Before you could react, one of them knocked into you and you almost fell down but you felt that a pair of strong arms held you by the waist.

 

You closed your eyes as you was prepared to experience a hard fall but then you realise you did not. You opened your eyes and saw a angelic face that was very near to yours. You felt blood rushed up to your cheeks. You stood up and thanked the person. You saw his nametag : ‘Kris?’ you muttered but it was loud enough for him to hear though.

 

‘nae, annyeonghasaeyo. My name is Kris.’ He introduced himself.

 

‘ah. Anyway, kamsahamnida for saving me just now. If not, I would had a hard fall. Erm, my name is Sunhee, Yoon Sunhee. Just call me Sunhee will do.’ You introduced yourself too. You thanked him once again and walked off to your classroom with Sunny.