TWO SPOILED BABIES

THEN LIFE GOES ON (SEQUEL TO:LET ME LOVE YOU)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

the mood song: keyshia cole - i remember

 

it was raining hard outside and you supposed to go to jinyoung's. you keep stare out thru the window inside your room,like an idiot coz there is nothing you can do. the thunder sounds awaken you, you blinked and run downstair like a ninja.

you are all alone at your house now, you know exactly if you called jinyoung and tell your condition, he wouldn't mind to fetch you. but you were thinking about the others that probably already at his house. you were stil thinking, eottoke...  

just then someone rings the bells, is it jinyoung? you thought, you are kinda wish that it's him. you went to the front door, when you opened the door, someone you're  not expecting to come. 

 

you? what are you doing....." before you finished your words, zico walk passed you and goes inside like it's his own house.  

he turned his back and and grabbed your hand with him, dragging you to the kitchen. "why? can i come to my very own girlfriend's house?" he asked

you have no choice to following his steps, he seated at the kitchen counter. "cook me something, i'm hungry!"

you glared at him, "yah, i told you, i'm goin to jinyoung's tonight!"

"and didn't i told you, that i wont let you..." he tilted his head. "just stay home, cook for me..."

you sighed and crossed your arms, "woo jiho, i told you, i dont want to! stop being so demanding, will you!" 

he frowned and stare at your eyes for few second, he only making your nervous. you look away from him, he put his two palms on your cheeks. he wanna look at your eyes while talking, "lee minhae, lately you've been acting weird you know, it's like.. hhmm like you're sick of me or something..." he said, you gulped and remove his hands away. 

you blushed a little, you actually like it when you have a skinship with zico. a warmhearted kind of skinship of course. you walked  to the fridge and look inside, but there's nothing there. "i have nothing here, hhmm ramyeon? is it okay?"

zico nodded in agreement, as long he can filled his tummy anything warms seems okay to him. you get the ramyeon from the cupboard and start boiled the water on the pot. you take the vegetables from the fridge and cut it nicely, you waiting for the water to boiled and put in the ramyeon. 

"where were you goin?" you asked as you stir the ramyeon.

"what do you mean? i'm goin here" he answered shortyly.

"so you just come at me, whenever you hungry?"

"no, i came because.... i missed you?"

you rolled your eyes, "you did not. if you really are, it should sounds as in statement, not a question mark!"

zico let out his cigarettes and ready to light it up, you quickly react, you take his cigarettes and throw it to the trash can. 

he startled and stand up from his seat, he went to the trash can and taking his cigarettes back. 

"what's wrong with you women?!" he raised his voice abit, you can tell he's upset but holding it back. 

"no smoking allowed here!" 

"fine!" he goes to the back porch and light his cigarettes, you seeing him thru the kitchen window. 

you can only hissed at his behaviour and continue finishing the ramyeon for him. 

he smell the scent and took a glance at the kitchen window, you called him to get inside and eat his food. he turn off his cigarettes and goes inside. he looks happy seeing the ramyeon you made. "thankyou! it looks good, let's eat this with me!" he said as he pulled to seat next to him.    he feed you the ramyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter