THE CAMP - PREPARATIONS

THEN LIFE GOES ON (SEQUEL TO:LET ME LOVE YOU)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

on the school mainhall.

eargasm: zico - i'll treat you better next time

 

"... so everyone already noted what you guys should bring right? if there anymore question you can ask to your chief in charge on your group. araseyo?" jinyoung said, "and to all the chief, as the senior i hope you can lead your group and be responsible to each of your member" he ended his speech, "everybody now can go to your group and discussed what you need" he then step down from the podium and went to the counselor room.

you sighed and looks around, chief my .. i hate being given this kind of responsible. you yawned abit while stretching your body aside, when you stretch your body to other side, you feel someone presents. you know exactly who is it by his scent, it's not a good nor expensive perfume scent, it's that strong smell of marlboro. it's him. 

"need my help?" he asked while grinning, you look at him and slightly pokes his forehead. zico rubbed his forehead while mumbles, "i'm just asking okay..."  

you ignore him and went to the corner, you sits on the floor waiting for your junior member to come at you. zico following you and seated next to you. you squints your eyes seeing him next to you.

"what again?" 

"nothing, it just... why you keep following me?" 

"why? can't i?"

"its's weird..."

"i'm your legit boyfriend, so there is nothing wrong with it"

you can't argue more with him, cause your fellow junior had already gathered around you. they seated in circle, they greeted you and look at zico with a confused expression. zico get annoyed, "what are you lookin at?" he said with a casual tone but sounds intimidating at the same time.

the junior lower their head and pretends to be busy looking for their notebook and pen. once they were ready, you let out your notepad too, you've been writing the list there and about to checking with them. 

you've been appointed to lead the freshmen year as if they were all in 10th grade and all girls. each group consist of five people, yours are: ara, hyemi, kaeun, hayoung, and jieun.

 

yes five of them are very beautiful, they also wellknown as the beauty freshmen. alot of senior got their eyes on them, jinyoung the one that put them together under your supervision. he said he can only trust you, in means he trust you that you wont bully them. as if that he scared the other female senior might do that due to jealousy, yes jinyoung is that good. he think way ahead than everyone else, no wonder he's the chairman of student council.

even thought there are five beauty in front o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter