In the end...we're still drinking...ALONE.

No other than my second love :>

 

Yoona's POV
 
 
"Wait. I'm sorry. I really...need someone right now..." And for the second time he stopped me. "Can we just drink...alone, just the two of us?" He continued.
 
 
"But...but..."
 
 
"I won't do anything that will hurt your heart and mine. Let's just...move on."
 
 
Kyuhyun's POV
 
 
Move on. Is the only thing I wanted to do right now. With this girl, I wanted to forget everything.
 
 
After drinking some shots, we started our conversation. Although we're already drunk. We tried to talk NORMALLY....or not?
 
 
"So, why did that girl kept crying for your n ame? *hik*" She started.
 
 
"She cheated on me. *hick What about you? Why are you crying? *hick*"
 
 
"He cheated on me. *hick*"
 
 
"So we really are in a similar situation. *hick*"
 
 
"That's what I keep telling you."
 
 
"So what do you think of me? Could I replace him in your heart? *hick*" I might sound like I'm joking, but...I'm not.
 
 
"Ha! Hahaha! You really know how to joke and make people happy huh?" She just laughed and laughed.
 
 
"But..."
 
 
"But...what?"
 
 
"I *hick* think, you're different from him. Although you both have some looks."
 
 
"Really? Keke. You're not bad afterall."
 
 
"What about me?"
 
 
"Hm?"
 
 
"What *hick* do you think of me?"
 
 
"Hmmm... You're prettier than her. And I also think you're one of the best. What makes you that?"
 
 
"What? Being what of the best? Keke. *hick*"
 
 
"Oh *hick*"
 
 
"He, himeslf, once told me that...I should stand up when I fall, even though it's hard, and it should take time. *hick* Keke. And now, I'm using what I've learned from him, to forget him. Keke. *hick*"
 
 
"Wow. You're such a tough girl. Yah, what's your name?"
 
 
"Keke. You don't know my name. All this time? *hick*"
 
 
"Oh. Weird right?  *hick*"
 
 
"Yoona."
 
 
"Woah. You have such a nice name." And then, here comes again the silence... "Yoona..."
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"After I've looked at you, I've realized...you really are pretty." I could see her smile when she heard my words. I came closer and kissed her on her forehead. She doesn't need to tell me that she's shock, it's already written all over her face.
 
 
"Ha. You too." 
 
 
"What?! I'm pret..." Before I could finish my words, she pulled my shirt and kissed my lips. And suddenly, fell down. 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 Here's chap 4. So sad...one last chap left. I'll post it sooner or later. Anyways...thank you for supporting No other than my second love :>  KYUNA fighting...Hope you enjoyed reading :D And hope you understood what *hick* means, it's that weird sound that you're making when drunk. Keke... It sounds cute, so I used it..Kekeke... =D