Still not there yet

To Love Or Not To Love?

As promised 2 days later, you were discharged from the hospital. Your head felt better although it was still hurtung just a little. You waited at the taxi stand hoping to catch a taxi ride back home, since your parents passed away when you were just 15 years old. You glanced at your watch and you realised it was 30/12/12, you paused and thought for awhile..and then you realised that your birthday was in a weeks time. Its wasn't gonna be any difference from the past few years..just that you're gonna be 18 years old. There won't be anyone to celebrate your birthday with you.

 

Just then a taxi stopped at the taxi stand, you got in and told the driver the directions to your house. At the same time there was a blurry image in your mind, there was a group of people...no wait 5 boys at your house and they seemed to be singing a song to you. The vision was really blurry and you were trying your best to remember it. The vision wouldn't disappear from your head, instead it kept playing in your mind. For some reason somehow..no Someone was forcing you to remember it and it wouldn't let you forget about it for a second. You could feel your head start hurting again and a headache was coming yourway if you didn't stop. You struggled to fight against the urge to keep thinking of the vision and after what seemed like 10 minutes or more then vision finally subsided. Beads of perspiration was trickling down your forehead, the driver spotted that you looked pale and asked,

 

" Hey, are you alright?"

 

"....Hmm..yeah just a slight headache."

 

" If you need to puke do tell me understand?"

 

" Yes Sir." you replied with a whisper.

 

That vision...that one you're pretty sure it was your 17th Birthday Party. Since when did you invite boys over to your house? You do remember that you have 5 mysterious boys as friends but did you even ever invite them over? Plus you can't really make out their faces. The touch from last night, somewhat felt like you had been touched like that before. How come you couldn't remember whos hands and who was the person. Why do you feel like somebody is out there hoping for you to regain your memories back so that you both can be reunited again. You decided to forget all about it and take it as it was your imagination. Who in the world would have magic c'mon magic don't exist!

 


 

Meanwhile a meeting was going on at the creepy house in the forest~~~

 

"I've called you all here to discuss about our extinction problem. It seems that humans have been suspecting us species are still alive and they are planning to hunt us down and kill us. And I figured out that the only way to counter this problem is to attend a school and mix around with human beings. Although its gonna be hard for some of us because of the blood thirst, its the only choice we have. Apparently from my sources there has been news that the police will be checking out this part of the forest in 3 days time, so we better pack and leave. There's a high chance this house will be destroyed so pack your stuff and we will leave tomorrow at evening. Apart from this suggestion does anyone has any other opinions?"

 

" No sir!"

 

"Nope."

 

" Nah."

 

"....."

 

" Its settled then go pack up after dinner and you all may turn in for the day. You..I need to speak with you for awhile. The rest you may leave. Meeting over~."

 

Everyone flooded out of the room and all that was left was the leader and him.

 

" I know you are thinking about her."

 

"..."

 

" We don't have a choice understand? Who knows we might meet her again when we are older, ok maybe when she is older since we can't age."

 

" I..just."

 

" Anyway what is it between you and her, you are freakin aware of our feelings for her also right? She isn't yours, she isn't even your wife much least your girlfriend. The rest of us still has a chance, so don't steal her grrr. Coming back to the point, I heard she got into an accident a few weeks ago and was in coma. I visited her at the hospital when she was about to fall asleep, I was sure she saw me but the painkillers kicked in, then I found the doc in charge of her, read his mind and found out apparently she has lost some of her memories *smirk* That means there is a high chance she won't remember us and our secret will she? Definitely if we see her again I'm sure the other 3 and I and so will you will be trying to steal her heart again. Don't push your luck too far mister I'll be watching you, and don't think so much for now. Go for dinner, I need some time to myself now, tell the others to eat first."

 

" I know she isn't my girlfriend and of course she isn't my wife. But you all know how deeply I feel for her..and you all are aware of how she reacts when she's near me, its totally different from when she's with you all. That means she totally likes me more than you and the rest although it isn't obvious. I won't back down that easily you open your ears big and listen, I'll make her mine, you and the rest better don't get in the way...*growl* or you know what I can do is far much worse than you."

 

He left the leader there staring at him while he walked off to the dining area. How could the leader do this to him when the leader already knew the feelings she had for him, him only.

 

" Stupid bastard...I won't lose to you." He cursed under his breath.

 

The other 3 saw him walk near to the dining area, grabbed a bloody chicken and a glass of blood before heading out of the door into the darkness, heard him leap onto a tree branch, it was silence after that and all they did was suspected that the leader pissed the loner off.

 


 

It seemed kinda long later that you reached your house, you opened the door and entered the house. It smelt as usual as before, the mixture of different smells altogether. Lavender coming from the kitchen, lemongrass from the living room, apple from the toilet and strawberry from your room.  Your house was like scented heaven although there were many smells combined together, they managed to balance themselves out equally creating a nice smelling paradise.

 

On the wall behind the sofa, there was a picture, in it were the 5 boys you kept thinking off and there was a girl and another boy in it. You assumed the girl was your bestfriend,Yumi and that guy was L.Joe her boyfriend, based on what you could remember. The picture was taken in your house as you recognise the table beside the sofa which had a roller chair instead of a standstill chair. There was a birthday cake on the coffee table in front of the sofa and you could see yourself creamed and the culprit was pretty obvious since his hand had traces of cream on it. You tried to recall that moment but it just wouldn't come back to you, since it was getting late you decided to turn in for the night. With the mindset that said tomorrow you might remember some stuff about your past...

 

A/N those who read Chap1 do re-read the last part because I changed it abit ><