Hospital

To Love Or Not To Love?

You opened your eyes only to find yourself in a white room there was no one around you except empty white beds and the light above your head was shining brightly down at your eyes. Where am i?

 


 

On the other side of the world, there were 4...no wait 5 of them, 5 people waiting for you to awake. 5 mysterious people waiting for the right time to strike. 4 were busy gathering firewoods the last one was sitting on a tree branch staring at the horizon, with many things at once playing in his mind. The leader ordered everyone to assemble immediately for an emergency meeting regarding their upcoming extinction. The one sitting on the tree branch didn't move an inch unlike the rest who scurried to the meeting area.

 

Tch..so its about the extinction thing again...how long more will we then not have these kind of dumb meeting. I mean if its fate and if our future is to end this way then let it be. You can't change the future whatever you do it will still happen so just give up dude.

 

As usual the leader read his thoughts and glared at him before beckoning him to meet in the house with th others, leaves stirred around the leader's feet as he made his way in first. The lonely one had no choice but to follow the order given, he sworn to abid by the leader's choice even it cost him his life or even if he disliked it to the core. Before getting down he thought and mumbled...Finally you are awake but will you remember us, most importantly do u remember me?

 

 


 

 

Your head was throbbing in pain as you tried to recalled what happened...

 

~~~FLASHBACK~~~~

 

* You and your bestfriend, Yumi were chatting in Yumi's car*

 

" Ah Yumi, how is it between you and L.joe (TeenTop)?"


"Hmm..we are okay i guess. DID I TELL YOU HE IS SO SWEET?!! He bought me a necklace for my birthday last week <3"

 

" Waa...I'm jealous. I wish I had a boyfriend..."

 

" You do right?..*grin* You got 5 boyfriends, those 5 mysterious ones in our class. Rumors are around that they all have a crush on you, and many say you hang out with them alot and there's a high possibility you like one of them."

 

" *blush* Nah...they are just my friends plus you,Yumi, is my bestfriend no one can replace you"

 

"Awww..."

 

- CRASH-

 

"Yuki...*silence*"

 

"...I..*silence & blackout* "

 

~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~

 

ARGHH!! You covered your head in pain, you tried to remember what happened after that but your head was hurting so much that you decided to think about it later. The doctor came in and checked on you, he told you that you would be discharged in 2 days time and you were recovering fast. You asked the doctor what happened to your bestfriend Yumi and why did you land up in the hospital. 

 

" Your friend Yumi she didn't make it as she received a greater impact as compared to you. She's currently in a coma, and as for what happened It'll be best if you found it out yourself because it might help you regain some memories."

 

"Thanks...Doc.."

 

After the doctor left the room, tears rolled down your eyes as you tried your best to recall what happened. Pain surged through you. Firstly your head hurts, secondly your heart hurts and lastly your body hurts. Memories tried to form in your head, the feeling when your bestfriend is in a coma and you can't do anything about it and the haven't fully recovered injuries. You laid there cringed on the hospital bed, crying real hard.

 

A gentle sweet voice whispered to you asking you to calm down, a soft hand your hair and a warm hand wiping away your tears. You wanted so badly to touch that person's hand, reaching out you placed your hand on your cheeks hoping to feel the hand. Unfortunately you only felt warm tears streaking down your face, you sighed in despair. But since when was tears warm? Shouldn't they be cold? You could still feel the hands your hair and your tears and the voice whispering to you, sadly there was no one beside you. But at the corner of your eye you spotted a person standing near the doorway, you tried to keep your eyes open but the painkillers kicked in and in a few seconds you fell into a deep slumber.

 


 

" Yuki...I hope you know its me..." he whispered.

 

~ A/N  Just a short update (:

- KissMe4eva