At your cold words, I sank down

Precious One. .

 

 

 

Yoona left the dinner and decided to go home.  As soon as she got home, she walks to Jiyoung’s room and she saw him peacefully sleeping.  

She walks and lean closer to him.  Yoona caress Jiyoung’s hair while staring at him.  Looking at Jiyoung right now and remembering the earlier’s conversation is giving her headache but more likely a heartache.  Deeping her thoughts, she can clearly remember how painful it was before. . .  

 

Three years ago. . . 
 
Yoona patienly waits for him at their favorite café and after few minutes, she saw a familiar figuretall handsome guy with masculine body.  He finally came, the love of her life.  

Yoona brightens up the moment she saw him.  But there’s somehing wrong.  He dosen’t look like his usual self, he looks so gloomy and serious. 
“Taecyeon-oppa” Yoona cheerfully, trying to ignore Taecyeon’s look though she really worried. 

“Yoona” Taecyeon says her name 

“Oppa, please take your seat first” and Taecyeon did 

“Yoona. . .  I. .  I have to tell you something. . “ 

With that, Yoona’s heart beat fast.  Feeling curious and somewhat. . . scared. 

“Yoona. . . le. . .  Let’s break up” Taecyeon speaks trying to avoid his girl’s look 

“Bw. .Bwoh??. . .Waeyo oppa??”  she asked while trying to stop her tears 

“I have no reason.  Let’s just live in separate ways” With that, Taecyeon stand and left 

 

 

Yoona tried to follow him but he is nowhere to be found.  As the rain drops pour, she countinue searching for him.  She felt having a stomach crumps and bump into someone luckily that person is able to catch her. 
 

 

 

“kwenchana Agassi??” the person asks but got shock when he saw blood flowing down to her legs.  Yoona feels so weak and suddenly lose her consciousness. 
 

When Yoona regain her conciousness, she's already in the hospital. . .

 

- - - - - - - 

I'm sorry for updating so late.  I got a lot of ideas in my stories but I can't really write a thing. (Maybe because of the lazy me XD)