Chapter 3: A Mother's Love

Precious One. .

 

 

That night Mrs. Ok/Ok Hye Seon(Kim HyeSeon) decided to call YooSun, Yoona’s mom.

Phone conversation. .

Mrs. Im: yeoboseyo?

Mrs. Ok: Hyeseon imnida. . is this Yoosun-ssi?

Mrs. Im: Ne, cheon deyo. . .

Mrs. Ok: can we meet tomorrow?. . . I’ve been wanting to talk to you. . . Please? There’s just one thing I’ve always wanted to say. . .

Mrs. Im: Ne. . . There’s a thing that I wanted to say too. . . I think it’s time

 

Then the next morning the 2 moms meet each other at a café. . Taecyeon’s mom speaks first.  She explains why Taecyeon decided to end his relationship with Yoona then burst out her tears.  Taecyeon has been suffering inside for three years since then.

 “I’m sorry to hear that . . . if we just knew about it we could have told you about the thing that happened to our daughter”

After several minutes of talk they’ve decided on one thing.

“I think they should get married” Taecyeon’s mom said

“I’m actually thinking of the same thing also.  I think I should discuss this matter to my husband”

“I hope that he could understand. . .”

“I’m sure he could” Yoona’s mom reply with a warm smile.

“This is the best way Taec can protect her and can do his responsibility”

“Thank you so much Mrs. Ok”

 “I did this for my son.  It hurts me every time I see him suffer alone so I decided to talk to you and I should be the one who should thank you for not keeping the truth from us”

“I’m also a mother and I also do what I think is the best for my child”

As the two moms finished their talk, Yoona’s mom went to her husband to discuss about the matter.  She told him exactly what Mrs. Ok has told her and they both agree to let their children get married.

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us; when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.' ~ Washington Irving

 

sorry if its too short and for my bad english. . .