Chapter 1

Stay With Me Forever And Always

 

It was another typical morning at Seoul University; friends greeting each other and acquaintances just passing by. In the midst of the noisy and busy campus ground, was a girl sitting on the bench beneath a tree listening to her ipod.

 

“Jungah! Good morning!” Knowing it was her best friend, she looked up with a bright smile.

 

“Good morning to you, too, Haemi.” Jungah patted the bench, inviting her best friend to take a seat.

 

“It’s surprisingly calm today.” Haemi remarked with a raised eyebrow. “Did I arrive later than usual?”

 

Right when she looked at her watch, piercing screams caused the two to wince.

 

“Omo! It’s EXO-K! Kyahhhh.”

 

“O-kay, nevermind. Damn, I wasn’t physically prepared for this ear damage yet.” Haemi frowned.

 

Jungah giggled, “Shouldn’t you be used to this already?”

 

They glanced over at the sea of girls and couldn’t help but laugh when they saw 6 boys struggling to make their way through the crowd.

 

“! Someone’s groping my ! Suho hyung, help me!” The tall boy with light brownish hair wailed.

 

“Shut up and just keep walking before they strip you .” The boy with tan skin grunted.

 

The two girls, still sitting under the tree, had an amused smile playing on their lips.

 

“I guess that’s the sad life of pretty boys.” Jungah and Haemi picked up their bags and headed to class. Little did they know there was the attention of a pretty boy was on them, wait no, her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jungah and Haemi were already settled in their econ class, waiting for the bell to ring.

 

“You know, I feel bad for the EXO-K boys. Every morning is like a battle field for them.” Jungah puffed her cheeks.

 

Haemi played with her phone charm, “True, it’s almost as if being attractive is a crime. I’ll sympathize whoever becomes one of their future girlfriends.”

 

Jungah nodded. “At least we know one thing for sure; we’ll never be one of them.”

 

*BANG*

 

The two stared as the classroom door opened and in stepped 6 sweaty boys with their fangirls trailing behind.

 

The tallest boy wiped his forehead and muttered, “This is even more intense than P.E”

 

As they struggled to make their way to their seats, one of the boys met eyes with Jungah and he couldn't seem to look away. She innocently blinked at him.

 

“Yah, Baek. Are you okay?” The boy with large eyes nudged him.

 

He cleared his throat and quickly tore his gaze away. “Y-yeah, I’m fine.”

 

*Hm, that was weird.* Jungah scratched her head and decided to ignore what had happened.

 

With her staring ahead at the smart board and diligently taking notes, Jungah didn’t notice that Baekhyun had been stealing glances at her once in a while. And rather than taking notes, his paper was filled with only ten letters, “Yoon Jungah.” 

-------------------------------------------------

Here's chapter one. I know it's a bit short, but I feel bad for making my friend wait for so long lol. Have a nice day! ^^ waves