Bellissimo - Side Story

Bellissimo

 

They are huddled together in bed after making love.  Kibum is on his stomach, asleep, exhausted and sated.  Minho is beside him, lovingly watching his serene face.  His face that is beautiful once again.  He caressed Kibum’s smooth flawless back, tenderly kissing it in places or gently rubbing his face on it.  Taemin paid for this beauty with his blood.  Just like how countless youths did in the past.  Minho had done it many times before, and he will keep doing it for as long as Kibum needs him to do so.

There is no limit to what he is willing to give up.

He gathered Kibum in a tighter embrace, kissing him between his shoulder blades and laying his cheek on the spot.  Kibum stirred uncomfortably, burdened by his weight.  He twisted his body so that he is now lying on his back, looking at Minho with bleary eyes.  His lover’s pensive move did not escape him though, and he has a clear idea of what’s going on in his mind.  He wanted to tell Minho how sorry he is, for everything he had to go through to be with him.  But then, they both have what they want – they are still together after all these years.  How can he be truly sorry about that?

Yes, words are not needed right now.

He reached up a hand to push away Minho’s fringe from his eyes and sighed contentedly.  He gently ran his hand on Minho’s face, as if familiarizing himself with his features once again.  He rubbed his thumb across his full lower lip and was instantly mesmerized.  Minho gave him a cocky smirk before swooping down to give him a searing kiss.  Kibum gasped as desire exploded between them.  Minho’s hands were suddenly all over him, possessive and hot.  Kibum smiled wickedly when he felt Minho’s press against his thigh.  His hand traveled down to hold it and he shivered triumphantly when Minho groaned at the touch.  It was his turn to groan when Minho the length of his throat, finally settling behind his ear and the sensitive flesh.

It takes so little for them to lose it.  Years of giving each other sensual pleasure did not weaken their hunger for each other.  It goes stronger as time goes by.

“It’s time we move to another city,” Minho said hours later.  They were still cuddled in bed.

“I know,” Kibum agreed, pushing himself deeper into the warmth of Minho’s embrace.