Decisions

Girl Group: Dust

“You found some good persons right? They accepted right? Right?” The president of Hanra Entertainment said to his exhausted daughter sitting in front of him. “Right?” he said with a big smile but only got a sour expression from Ah Ri.

“Dad…. Don’t tell me you woke me up from my sleep to ask, this?” Ah Ri said the last word with a clearly irritated voice and drew her hand trough her messy hair.

“But I wanted to know~!” He said with a cute voice and wiggled his body. Ah Ri looked blankly at her dad who sat in her bed, 03:30 in the morning disturbing her important beauty sleep.

“You could have asked in the morning! Like a normal person! Who the hell walks into their apartment and wakes them up 03:30 in the morning to ask such a ridiculous thing!!”

“But I saw you come home just a half an hour ago, I didn’t know you’d already be asleep!” he said to protect him from his daughters rage.

“Dad…” there was a short pause “have you been stalking me? Again?”

“No I’m not! My men do it.”

Ah Ri didn’t have an expression on her face. She just sat there looking at the retard called her dad.

“Good night, dad” She just said and pulled her blanket over her face.

“You’re not angry right?”

“Just lock the door after you.”

“You’re not angry right? Right? Right?

“I said GOOD NIGHT DAD!”

“I knew you were angry….”

♪♫

“Dad! I’m home!” Aki said and gave her purse to the maid standing by her large door. She sloppily took of her shoes and ran up the stairs. “Dad, You can’t believe what just happened!” Aki searched for her dad, but she could see him. “He’s maybe in his office…” she said and walked to her dad’s office and as she has thought he sat there in the big brown room. His big glasses covering half his face and several papers in his hands. “Dad, you know what happened to me tonight?” she didn’t hear a response but still continued. “This woman walked up to me and asked me if I wanted to join her company!” Aki out left that she was the one pursuing the woman because it seemed cooler that way.  “She said I had talent and that I easily could become a star!” Aki looked over at her dad that hadn’t moved or reacted to what she said. “I have her card here, I’m thinking of calling her back…” still no response. “I’ll call her tomorrow when I come home from school”

“Aki” Her father said with a raspy voice, like he hadn’t talked in a while “It’s late. You should go to sleep.”

“But!... Yes..” she said and walked quietly out of the room. Aki walked over to her room, she her music player and her favorite classical piece played. A cup with warm milk stood by her bed but before she drank it Aki called her friend.

“Hi, Minyoung! You can’t believe what happened to me!!”

♪♫

“I’m home….” Kyung Mi quietly said as she walked into her home closing the door behind her. She walked into the empty kichen and took out three chocolate cookies and started eating one. Kyung Mi then proceeded to her room when she saw her little brother.

“Where have you been?” He asked worried “I didn’t see you before so I thought you’d gone home but you weren’t here either!”

“Yeah, I got caught up with something….” She said and walked past him to her room. When she walked into the room, the first thing that she saw was her big spider man poster hanging over her bed.

“You should have seen me today. I was on fire!” her little brother said walking into Kyung Mi’s room. I danced my of seriously. And I thought some agency scouts saw me… I don’t know..”

“oh, how fun…” She said but it didn’t really show on her face.

“Well, I’m going to sleep now..” He said and walked out.

She sat down on her bed, with her legs dangling down, and took up her turtle plushie and hugged him.

“Franklin….” She said to the turtle “A woman came and spoke to me about me joining an entertainment company…. I don’t know if I should accept it… Franklin what should I do?”

She fell down on her bed with Franklin still in her arms.

If I do then maybe people would notice that I’m good too?

 

 

♪♫

“Hey, Sul Jung! You’re late”

“Ah, Sorry. I had to help my friend.” Sul Jung said and let her bag fall on the ground by a broken chair. She took of her jacket and threw it on the chair. Sul Jung looked around the basement, the walls was filled with different graffiti, broken stuff and big speakers. She walked up to one mike and turned it on. She sung a note and then a little children’s song which brought laughter to everybody in the basement.

“Sul Jung? Can I speak with you for a second?”

“Yes sure Alex” She said and gave the mike to a person beside her. She walked up to Alex, “what is it?”

“Come here” he said and they walked out to be alone. “Has something happened?” Sul Jung asked confused.

“I heard, you talked to a person called Han Ah Ri yesterday…” He began slowly to see the reaction on her face.

“Han Ah Ri” She spelled out, trying to remember. “Yes! I did… She talked about me joining her company…”

“Yes that was what I thought…”

“But I won’t! So don’t worry!” Sul Jung said fast with her hands up to her chest with her palms facing Alex.

“You won’t? Why?”

“Well, I thought it’d cool and stuff but I’m not fit for that kind of thing... And I don’t want to leave the crew!”

“Ah, don’t worry. “ Alex said with a bright smile “I think the exact opposite actually. I think you’ll fit perfectly… And if it’s Ah Ri than I can know that she’ll take care of you.”

Sul Jung remained silent thinking about what her friend, mentor just said. “Just think about it” He said and patted her hair.

♪♫

“This contract was actually good…” Ja Meon said as she flipped thought the papers. “Look Grandma, I get to stay at a dorm too…”

“What? A dorm?! Is it only girls’ dorm?” her grandmother immediately asked worried.

“I think so…” Ja Meon said.” You think?! You’re not sure? I cannot allow you to stay in such vulgar place it that’s the case”

“Oh, here it says ‘All girls’ dorm”

Her grandmother took a deep breath. “Good. Now let me see it!” She looked thought the papers and when she had read it all, Ja Meon’s grandmother cleared .

“Well I’m not really an expert in this kind of things but I guess it’s good….”

“So, I can join?!”

“I have to speak with this Han Ah Ri before… I need to speak to the person I’m leaving my precious grandchild too!”

Ja Meon walked over to her and hugged her tight. “Thank you!” she explaimed with a smile up to her ears.

A person walked into the room, it was Ja Meon’s little sister Ria. She had just come home from the mall and was just about to put her keys on the table when both Ja Meon and her grandmother shouted out.

“Don’t put the keys on the table!!”

 

♪♫

“Where were you last night?” Mi Ah’s mother asked when Mi Ah stepped into their house. “I slept at Jin Hye’s place…”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I wrote a text… or… never mind I’m sorry…”

Mi Ah put took of her jacket and hung it up. She took up the card from her pocket and walked over to the kitchen. “You know what happened to me yesterday?” Mi Ah said and put the card on the table.

“what” Her mother asked looking over at the card. “A woman asked me to join her company”

“What kind of company, this might be a good chance for you to make your own money.” Her mother said optimistic.

“An entertainment company”

Her mother took up the card and read out laud. “Han Ah Ri. Hanra Entertainment…” Mi Ah’s mother suddenly gasped and looked at Mi Ah.

“What?”

“My favorite artist comes from this company! I’ve heard it’s great, and she does amazing music and, and, You have to join!!”

“Hell no… I’m not interested.”

“What are you saying? This is a great company! And don’t use that kind of language with me!”

“Mom, forget it. I said I’m not joining!”

“Now young lady, you’re joining this company and you have nothing more to say about it!” Her mother said with a raised voice.

“No way I’m not! You can’t decide!” Mi Ah said with a louder voice.

“Mi Ah, go to your room”

“I’m not 6 years old mom!”

“Go”

Mi Ah tsk-ed and walked out of the room. Her mother looked over at the card and took up her cellphone. She dialed the number on the card and waited.

“Oh, Hi. I’m Jeon Mi Ah’s mother. My daughter said she met you last night and she’ll gladly join your company. Yes, aha, okay so Wednesday five a clock? That be great bye bye!”

 


 

Hello, This is a super late update! Sorry T.T

Sooo I have a thing I want to share with you guys... I've requested a poster but the poster maker changed the pictures and my question do  you want me to use it or not? Because I don't think it's fare if you don't like it.....

so I'll post it here...

So Aki, Kyung Mi, Sul Jung, Mi Ah and Ja Meon, I suppose? xD haha

So tell me what you think. I think it's pretty :)