What Happened?

Its All Lies

3 years ago today we used to have so many good memories, that was until...Everything became a lie and you made your audition.

What happened to us? We made so many promises that we couldn't keep, slowly, slowly we drifted away almost never seeing each other again. Becoming two different people in two different worlds that would never collide.....or so I thought

You promised we'd be together

I promised I'd wait

We promised to never drift apart.....its been 3 years since.........What Happened?

 Laying on the couch I clicked channel after channel until I landed on music core where he was performing his new album song "Movies over". I sat up and listened to the melody of his words as if they were being spoken straight towards me.

'Movie’s over yeonghwaneun kkeutnasseoyo
Muni yeolligo geudaero magi naerineyo
Bye bye good bye bye
Don’t make it bad oh girl jebal tteonaga jwoyo
Kkum gatdeon iyaiyaiyaiyaiyagi
Yeogikkajiga inyeonui kkeuchiya it’s over'

When the song ended I slightly smiled but it quickly faded into a stream of tears. The last day we were with each other, I can easily remember it like the back of my hand.

[Flashback]

5:00pm I had made it to the park early where we decided to meet after his audition and before the movie. I stood there for 30 minutes until I finally saw his shadow walk my way.

"Zico!" I yelled happily waving towards him. He smiled and picked me up embracing me gently but securely. I giggled as he set me down. "So how did the auditions go". For a quick second I swear I saw him frown but just as I blinked it was turned into a beaming smile.

"I passed!, in a few days i'll be preparing for a debut with a group called Block B as the leader/producer" he stated proudly.

I gave him a peck on the cheek "Congratualations baby, just make sure you don't forget about me and I'll make sure not to forget about you" not noticing his evident frown since I was smiling and looking at my watch. "Omo! The movies about to start we gotta hurry" grabbing his arm and practically dragging him we managed to make it just in time to buy the last tickets.

The movie we saw was called "Last words" and it lasted for around 3 hours. As people were getting up to leave when it ended I stood up and strectched marveling at how great the movie turned out to be but as I turned to leave thinking Zico was following I felt his hand grab my arm.

"What's wrong zico?" I asked, upon turning around I saw his eyes look just as serious as when he's practicing music, so I knew something was up.

"Jagiya-, no, Sunkyu-sshi" he started off. I started getting nervous he never calls me by my real name, only by jagiya or babe. He cleared his throat signaling he would continue.

"I-I think its best we should break up...." Those words coming from his tounge were like venom stinging my ears harshly.

"W-what, but why? W-we were just smiling not too long ago!" I slightly raised my voice tears threatning to spill from my eyes at any moment.

"I know, but.....Listen its-its just not working and you would be best to forget about me...." He said softly letting go of my arm and began exiting  the theater room.

I sunk to my knees on the ground with too many different emotions running through my body at once. Anger, sadness, lonliness, depression, but most of all betrayal. Tears were pouring out like waterfalls "WOO JIHO YOU'RE A STUPID ING JERK! WHEN WE FIRST MET YOU PROMISED TO ALWAYS BE TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, too choked up to say anything else.

He turned back and stared me in the eyes one last time. "I know.." were the last words I ever heard from his mouth as I was left there broken hearted in a pool of my own tears.

[End Flashback]

'Aish, pabo. Why are you remembering this stuff now' I thought bitterly wiping away my remaining tears. Looking back up at my T.V Block b was doing a duet dance with a girl group, I suspected. Looking very intimate with each one. I gritted my teeth and pressed the power button. 'I need to take a walk' I told myself changing into an over sized beige knit-sweater with gold spots and dark blue skinnys with brown boots.

also  throwing my white button up coat over it I headed out the door to collect my thoughts.

'I know the show was pre-recorded,I know we aren't together anymore,  but damnit it still makes me angry,it, it still hurts me inside' I closed my eyes as more anger and sadness started to well up inside my heart... I couldn't take it.

I yelled as loud as I could gaining some stares and whispers but it felt nice to let some emotions go.

"Hmph, im so pathetic, hanging onto a guy with a new life now, who's dumped me long ago....God......Why....Why can't I just be happy....?" I began to hold my head down as I walked not wanting to look into anyones eyes in fear of seeing his there. Bad mistake. I accidentally ran into somebody's chest.

"M-Mianhae!!" I quickly bowed repeatedly blushing like crazy because of my stupid mistake.

"Oh no its fine" I heard a slightly deep slightly soothing voice come from above me and I froze in place.

I lifted my head slowly and my worst fear came true my eyes met his and I gasped.

"Z-Zico" I slightly whispered like the wind was knocked straight out of me.

"Yeah, that's my name, are you a fan or something?" he asked obviously not recognizing me. I thought I was going to break down and cry right there in his arms. I've been doing a lot crying recently anyway. I noticed 6 other figures behind him staring at me curiously the one with a deep voice spoke out.

"Hyung do you know this girl?" Taking a deep breath and regaining some courage I managed to softly say,

"Its me, Jin Sunkyu"

Now it was his turn to be shocked. His eyes got wider knowing that name was still in his mindset.

"S-Sunkyu-sshi"....

 

 

THE END!

a/n: Im thinking about making a sequel to this one-shot but I don't know if this one is any good or not >.<, So i'll just wait. Anyways tell me what you thought of it, did it drift off plot? constructive critisisim is welcomed ^^