It Was Just A Dream.

You Got A Message:G-Dragon Path

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PkAAtTA1Yo

 

 

''Minzyyyy?'' Gongchan was saying and shaking his hand up and down in front of your face.''Minzyyyy?Hey,wake up.'' He repeated.''Huh,what?'' You suddenly woke up.

''You were sleeping...but you were awake...but you--''

''Yah,Maknae,don't confuse her.She was probably lost in thought.'' CNU defended me.''Yeah...l-lost in thought...''

*Was it just a dream?Thank godness...* You huffed in relief.While everyone was talking,laughing and eating sugared buns,CNU approached you.''Minzy,could I talk to you for a while?''

''S-Sure..'' You said and you both got to the balcony.There was an awkward silence when CNU broke it.

''You...don't like him,do you?'' His words stubbed your heart.''W-What?'' You couldn't look at him.''It's obvious,Minzy.Don't be afraid,I won't judge you.I just want you to tell him the truth.''

''I-It's not that easy...My feelings...are not clear...'' You tried to defend yourself.

''Then make them clear to yourself!'' He almost shouted.''Don't you pity him?After your kiss,he has hopes!Everynight he would tell us how happy he is and how much he likes you!WAKE HIM UP!'' His tone scared you.One tear rolled down your cheeks.

''Mianhe,Minzy.You know that i don't like shouting,especially to you,but try to think about it.He might be happy now,but when he learns the truth...he'll fall from the sky.'' He explained while hugging your shoulders.

''No...I am sorry...It's all my fault...I-I'll fix this...somehow.''  He just smiled and got in.Suddenly,your phone rang.

*So you're not coming,right?That's a shame...:/* You took a deep breath and texted back.

*I'm so sorry,but you could all come here,What do you think?*

*Oh,is it ok?Great then,we'll be there in a sec.*

While waiting,you had said to JinYoung to come to the balcony,so that you could say something to him.He said he would be there in a while.Suddenly,somebody got to the balcony,but it wasn't JinYoung.

''J-JiYong?''

''Hey!So,B1A4 is here as well,huh?'' He said smiling.He came and stood in front of you.

''Y-Yeah they came a while ago...''

''Hm...look,Minzy...I really want to tell you something but,words won't come out so...I'll show it to you.'' He said and started coming closer to you.

''J-JiYong oppa,w-wai--'' His lips stopped you.He was kissing you passionately.

Little did you know,that JinYoung had seen this all...

And he was hurt...

Too hurt...