Airport NAP

Airport NAP

It's been two months since CAP had pproposed on and airplan in front of fans and well todays the wedding day. 

 

Niel was getting read with the help of Ricky and Chunji, "I can't belive Niel's getting married before us!" Chunji pouted "I agree." Niel just smiled and got into his wedding dress and his wig. 

Niel took deep breathes while Chunji rubbed his shoulders "Breather in and out." Niel did and was still nervous, "I don't think I can do this Chunji hyung!" 

"Breathe. You're getting married to our leader and going on a honey moon to Jeju island." 

Niel noddded and smiled "I love him but what if he changes is mind?" 

"Niel he won't trust us he loves you to much." Niel turned around and saw the silent maknae smiling. L.joe then walked in "Niel you should hear him he's crying because he thinks your gonna leave him." 

Niel frowned "But...I'm th bride i should be worried." Chanjo chuckled "Ya you should but he's having a a fit." 

"He's making sure his tux is neat." Minsoo yelled "L.Joe, Changjo get in here!" 

"We got to go! Bye!" Chunji kissed L.Joe and Changjo literally grabbed Ricky and started makeing out. L.Joe grabbed Changjo "You can do that a later." 

 

Wedding~~~

CAP was already at the end of the aisle the music started playing and L.Joe was walking Niel down the aisle. Blah Blah Blah you may now kiss the bride. CAP grabbed Niel and more like made out with him instead of kissing. 

The reception was going good until the makanaes were literally makeing out on the dancefloor. "Yah! Makanes if you're gonna makeout do it at home! They're's kids here!" CAP yelled at them. 

JEJU ISLAND~~~

Niel and CAP were boarding the plane. "Make sure to feed mason ever other hour when he doesn'y have a nap he gets cranky and make sure he goes to bed a 9PM sharp!" The members nodded. 

"Come on Niel lets go." Niel sulked and then followec. The ride was 8 hours (I really don't know.)  "CAP wake up we're here." CAP woke up.

"Ok babe." Niel gasped he's heard his sleepy voice but tstime it turned him on. CAP smirked "When we get to the hotel we'll have a little fun." he winked Niel just nodded.

They had fun and other fun in the bedroom *wink wink* but Niels been feeling sicks He went to the doctors turns out he is 5 months pregnant. 

4 months later they welcomed a baby girl into the world and so did Ricky but Chunji gave birth to a baby boy.

ChangRicks baby:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCzCcl_jfkUnceLPNHl4u     ChunJoes baby :images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCqr-W3k0VoRKLKANm3Yy   

NAPs baby girl:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh70H-6TJaJ0iI9StHkbG