Air Plane proposal

Airport NAP

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAYhK6UbFMNIylIyO3Mi0

 

 

Teen Top was arriving at the airport. Niel and CAP arrived first and then the rest of the members.

Changrick got their backpacks and portable games and waited for everyone else. Chunjoe got their bags and helped Minsoo and Neil. Neil was getting Mason out of his car seat and getting the diaper bag he needs.

ChunJoe walked first in front of everyone. L.Joe was carrying a bag diagonal and holding Chunjis hand and Chunji was carrying a bag over his shoulder. If you were next to them you could hear their cheesiness.

Changrick was next, they were just wlaking holding hands with smiles on their faces. They also were whispering compliments in their ears. Fans swear they heard Ricky say “I like you……but I also like your .”

Last but not least was N.A.P. C.A.P was carrying his and Niel bags while Niel was behind him with a sleeping Mason in a stroller. CAP slowed down and waited for Niel to catch up. “I love youuuuu.”

“CAP hyung seriously? We’re in an airport for heaven’s sake!”

“But….I do love you though and Mason.”

“We love you too but hyung it’s too early to try to do a sweet thing.”

“Better than when I tried to sing.” Niel nodded.

They were going through security and everything was good. The beeper didn’t go off. They were near the door to go to their airplane.

Niel was practically asleep on his way there. You could see L.Joe holding Chunji up and same for the Changrick couple.  

Niel and CAP got everything settled for Teen Top because they’re the ‘Umma and Appa’ of their group. They got everything settled and Chunji came over and grabbed Mason. “Why are you doing that?”

“What Minsoo hyung is about to Niel…you don’t wanna be carrying Mason.” Niel looked confused “…..Okay?”

“Niel…I love you.”

“Are you breaking up with me?” Niel looked like he was gonna cry.

“No pabo! I have a son with you…I love and we’ve been together since a little after our debut our fans know all about Teen Top.” CAP paused “I’ve asked your parents and they gave me permission. Ahn Daniel will you have the honor of taking my in marriage and becoming Bang Daniel?”

Niel couldn’t saying anything till he heard the Teen Top members yell “SAY YES!!!”

Niel jumped in his arms and screamed ‘Yes’ over and over again then he grabbed Mason and brought him over to them. They both kissed his forehead and whispered ‘I love yous’ to each other the reast of the plane ride.

 

37 SUBSCRIBERS?! ANDHGFIRFJJDJDN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SUBSCRIBING!!! I LOVE YOU ALL TO BITS AND PIECES!!!