Dance till You Drop

Honesty

 

Kai is your dance teacher and he keeps scolding you because you always do the wrong step. 
 
"I'm tired of your wrong steps. Don't go home until you get it right." He means it as a joke, but you take his words seriously.
 
It's already getting late and everybody's leaving but you stay behind to practice a bit more. You're all alone now and its already late night. 
 
You're still practicing but you can't get the right step. You practice more and more until you feel a sharp pain in your ankle. You scream for help but you know no one's coming to help you, so you end up crying at the edge of the room. 
 
Suddenly, you hear footsteps from outside. You look up and see its your dance teacher, Kai. He knees in front of you and gently touch your ankle. You push away his hand because its painful. He wipes your tears, lifts you up bridal style and take you to his house. He puts on some medicine on your ankle and put the bandage. Suddenly, he hug you tight. 
 
"Why did you take my words seriously? I don't ask you to practice till late night and so hard until ur ankle sprained. Good thing I went back there to check the dance room." 
 
"But I just want to..."
 
He kiss you before you could finish your sentence. You pull him away a bit, he said, "just forget about the steps. Now rest here. I don't want you to get sick. I'll be really worried if that happens to you." He pecks your lips and walks off to the kitchen to grab you something to eat.