Shopping with your boyfriend

My Robot Boyfriend

Daehyun was awaken and he says "are you the one who wake me up?". "Y-yeah........"you answered."I'm going at the mall to buy something ok?"you added.Daehyun holds your hand and says"I'm going with you"."No you can't,you cannot touch the door but you could do my household chores."you said."ok.".Rushed at the mall."I won't let him wore my father's pajamas forever,I should buy him clothes."you said.you buy a lot of clothes for your robot boyfriend Daehyun.After buying clothes,you rest at the park and eat sushi.

 ~Bikers arived~ 

"Hey you!!! join us or die!!!!"one of the bikers said.Daehyun's ring is glowing and it means you are in danger.Daehyun holds the door and he remembers what you said so he go out using the window.People saw him go out at the window.Daehyun didn't used a car but to run fast."Oh my god,help me."you said silently.Daehyun arived."BACK OFF!!!"Daehyun shouted. "do you think you can stop us?!"The bikers says."Yeah I can"Daehyun answers."You stupid kid!!! Lets fight"bikers says."No probs"Daehyun agreed and fight them.After fighting,the bikers were scared of him now."If you tried to hurt my Girlfriend again you will be like this bench"Daehyun says and go home with you.The bikers checked the bench"There is no happened in this bench."one of the bikers speak and sat at the bench.he bench Broke and the bikers fall down.

~At the house~

 " I'm so glad you save me robot"you said."Oh please don't call me robot call me Daehyun"He answered."Did you do all of my household chores?"you asked."Yes."He answered.You sleep at the bed with him.Morning,you saw Daehyun was not at your side."Where is Daehyun???"you said to yourself.Daehyun made your breakfast allready."Wow thats great!!!!"you said and eat."So umm...... are you a true robot?"you asked."Outside i'm a human but inside I'm a robot,not like you, inside and out your a human"He answered."Oh"you said"I wish you were a human too,so we can do everything we want,you caannot eat but you can take a bath."you added."Well,you need to work and I need to do your household chores"Daehyun says."Ok"you said.