He was mine.

He was mine.

Your P.O.V:

 
The sun's out and there was a bright smile on my face, my skin was glowing along with a twinkle in my eye. I was happy.
 
Finally seeing you after a while, I felt good. I arrived at the cafe you texted me about, 4:30pm sharp, but you weren't there. 5:00pm, 5:30pm, it's been an hour, was I not that important to you?
 
The waiter's telling me that they're closing soon, politely telling me to leave. I got up and walked out with melancholy in my heart, I felt so stupid. I knew you wouldn't come on time, but why didn't you come at all?
 
You know walking? Well, it's boring. Especially when you're not here beside me, whether you're holding my hand or putting your arm around my neck making your body heat warmer than me wearing a scarf around it. It felt different, I felt lonely. With my head down, dragging my feet on the ground, I had no more hope. Yet I know what you would've said if you came: "Sorry I'm late."
 
--
Yukwon's P.O.V:
 
Running, no sprinting. I felt so drained but I had to be there, for her. Whether I smelt like a busy gym to an old sneaker I knew I was running late. She already knows what I would say to her: "Sorry I'm late."
 
6:00pm it's closed, but that didn't matter anymore. It felt like my legs were to wobble like jelly and colapse on the ground yet I was standing still for a minute, pondering about where she could've went. That's it, she must be at the park, she loves the swings on the playground.
 
I arrived at the park and my feet hurt. My body's about to drop, and I think I'm going to start limping soon but it was all worth it. I saw the bright, red shoes I bought for her and after hearing my hideous groan filled with complaints she lifted up her head and look at me, showing her beautiful smile, with her complexion glowing and a twinkle in her eye. She was happy.
 
--
Your P.O.V:
 
Sitting at the park, he should know where I am. As I was looking at my feet and I heard a loud roan from a distance, it was his voice, he found me. I smiled with joy and I stood up hoping he would come towards me but he didn't.
 
Instead he ran towards a gorgeous girl with bright red shoes, carried and spun her around, with excitement in both of their expressions. Hearing him say the words I expected to hear to another girl: "Sorry I'm late."
 
With devastation in my eyes I took out my phone to look back at the text he sent me. There, an alert saying that there was a new and unread message from him was on my screen:
 
3:48pm
Sent in from Yukwon:
meet me @ da BBC cafe, 4:30pm sharp. :) <3
 
4:21pm
Sent in from Yukwon:
woops so sorry! sent it 2 da wrong gal. haha lol. txt u again l8r on in lyf buddy.
 
"buddy." I came back to reality and realized that we were once again friends and only friends.
 
I was sorry as well, sorry that I let him go when he was mine.