C/S 6 - DAEHYUN

My life as a STALKER (B.A.P VERSION)

 

CHAPTER 5

STALK 5

 

DAEHYUN P.O.V

 

When will I meet him again? I’m sitting on my student council; president chair while looking at a picture in my hands. He’s definitely cute. When should I confess?  I smile and trace the picture with my hand. Bang Youngjae will soon be Jung Youngjae when I claim you as mine.  I grin alone.

 

“Okay, the school festival is next week. I hope the student council will help the students with the location. So, until now. You can proceed with your next job.” I said as the president of the student council in the meeting. I sit on my seat and lean my back to the chair.

“Daehyun, what should our class do?” I open my eyes and see two of my classmate standing in front of my desk.

 

“What did all of you want to do?” They look at each other and they give me a paper with something illustration print on it. I put the paper on my desk and look at them.

“I agree it and also the character but, in one condition. The princess character, I’ll choose.” I smile and they just nodded their head.

 

================================B.A.P================================

 

“Daehyun, try this costume on.” One of the girls says. I take the prince costume and go to the dressing room to try it on. When I come out showing the costume; gasped and squealed can be heard from my classmates. Then, my eyes look around the class and found the princess costume. I walk to the dress and lift it looking at it.

 

 Suddenly…

 

“Pick me! I’m suit to be the princess.”

“No! It’s me I’m pretty.”

“I have a perfect body line.” And so on. The girls surround me but, what did I care about this freaking girls! Only one person in my head now.

“I have decided who’ll pair up with me.” I can see the girls are excited; thought that will be them! Bull! Hahaha!

 

“Tell Bang Youngjae about this.” Then, I walk away leaving my dumbfounded classmates. I’m doing a great job!!!!!! Everyone is looking at me and then I noticed that I’m still wearing the prince costume. I don’t care! As long my princess is Bang Youngjae.

 

I open his classroom door and I can see he is sitting looking outside the window. Everyone looks at me except him, I think he didn’t notice me. I walk to him and he lifts his head. He widened his eyes and stand from his seat.

 

“J—jung Daehyun!!” He point at me and trying to make distance from me. That’s really impossible because his back already collide with the window.

 

I lean to his face and I can see he is nervous.

“Don’t avert your gaze Jae.” He still didn’t want to look at me. Slowly he moves his gaze and look at me.

“That’s much better.” I say and show my smile. I’ll says that I have a charming smile…Okay, I’m now in ‘compliment myself zone’ but, I’ll be more happy if…

 

“Stop with that charming smile of yours. I—I’ll…I—I’ll nervous.” My smile gets bigger when I hear my cute little Youngjae words. His voice is just so right to me and I definitely love that! I lean to his ears.

“I’ll wait for you my princess for the act.” I say and when I looks at his face, I know I have make him blush…I peck his cheek and then exit the classroom.

 

I didn’t care if anyone looks at us because I wanted to say that Bang Youngjae is mine and only MINE!! I hope they understand…hmph! *arrogant*

 

================================B.A.P================================

 

“5 minutes more. The act will start as soon the narrator read the stories.” One of the students says. Daehyun is already wear his prince costume nicely and is sitting on a chair. He looks at the clock and then around the backstage.

 

Where is my princess? Why is he so late? What if he runs away? No! No! That can’t be…

 

“Everyone get ready.” I stand from my seat and walk to the student that directs this play.

“I want to quit.” The director drop his jaw, shocked with my statement. What? It’s not wrong right?

“Why? No! You can’t! Please just continue this play~~” I didn’t surprise when the director kneeled in front of me to continue to act my role.

 

“No. My princess is not here and…I’ll quit.”

“But, the princess has replaced with someone. She is pretty than anyone.” I become annoyed when he said that because no one will be prettier than my Youngjae and…maybe I’ll accept Himchan hyung as 2nd in my pretty list. The narrator voice already heard and I wanted to walk away but, suddenly I get push outside to the stage by that ty! Student that direct this play without my beautiful princess!

 

Everyone stunned when I’m going out from the backstage. And now the part is where I meet the princess and promise to married her. I feel like vomiting when I see that girl face, she looks ty and annoying with her attempt to make her face beautiful by blinking to many times to make her long eyebrow...I wanted to vomit! FAKE!  Then, the girl says her line while I just standing there crossing my arm making the audience weird with my behavior.

 

! Where is my real princess?!!! I don’t want this PLASTIC! PRINCESS!!!

 

“The prince feels this is the opportunity once in a while. He can’t deny his feelings anymore. On the day, he meets the princess he already knows that his destiny tied to the princess.” I sigh heavily and just let the narrator blabber while I look around and then I spotted someone enter the hall looking around. Without I notice, I smile when see that figure…My beloved soon to be Jung Youngjae.

 

“He stare at the princess flawless face without blinking and slowly he craved into a big smile. He extended his step to the princess…” I walk down from the stage and walk to MY! Youngjae making the audience and the girl that play as the princess shocked! Hmph! Serve your right!

 

“…and he has decided that…he wants to propose the beautiful princess.” The narrator says. Somehow, the narrator voice change.

 

I can see he is shocked. I take his hand and kneeled on the floor (the propose stand. Understand?)

 

“Bang Youngjae, would you marry me?” My baby widened his eyes and the audience gasped. I know he is nervous because currently every eye is on us.

 

“The prince knows what true love is, because he has found the real princess that is standing in front of him and not the PLASTIC! Princess on the stage.”

*The audience small laughter can be heard* I smile when I heard the narrator says.

 

“Actually, the real princess is gone for a long time because of the cruel stepmother…and add a little about Cinderella with her stepsister and stepmother, also Mulan when she pretend to be a guy because of his father and also the little mermaid that dreaming to meet her prince. So, that is the story.” Laughter fills the hall again by the ridiculous narrator.

 

“After that they leave happily ever after. The end. And just go and get married!” The narrator says and it’s actually have end. Suddenly, the director come out from the backstage and walks toward me; looking mad. What did i care?! 

 

“What the hell did you do to my masterpiece?!” He shouts.

“It’s not this act will be nominated in Grammy or what!” I said annoyed.

“You hav…” Suddenly, the audience clapped their hand with lines such ‘it’s a good act!’   ‘What a great twist story!’   ‘Keep it on!’

 

Then, I decided to leave that guy there while I dragged my Youngjae with me.

 

At the hallway, I spotted a figure with his date.

“Yongguk hyung!” My Youngjae said. Yongguk look at us.

“Hyung, thanks for being the narrator.” I said and Yongguk hyung just smile.

“If not because of your promise to give that! I’ll never do this ing thing.”

“Guk-ie, language.” Yongguk hyung sigh and kiss his date beside him, Himchan.

 

I decided to let them with their lovey-dovey moment. Before I walk away further I passed Yongguk hyung a set of Himchan hyung photo during showering or topless or or more…

 

================================B.A.P================================

 

I feel like I’m the luckiest guy in the world because I have Bang Youngjae beside me. We sit on the bench on the rooftop with my arm around his waist and he is sitting on my lap. Suddenly, Youngjae look at me with his innocent shiny eyes.

“Stop it baby. You make me crazy just with your gaze.” He scrunched his forehead and pout.

 

“Don’t be like that. I’ll die because of your cuteness.” I said making him blush.

“Baby, I…”

“I love you Jung Daehyun!” My cute baby says first making me shocked because this is the first time he said that. Before this he just admire and love me from afar.

“I love you too.” I lean to him and kiss his cute lips.

“You’re too cheesy just now. After this don’t be too cheesy okay?” My baby crossed his arm making me chuckle.

 

Wait!

 

“But, I didn’t eat cheese just now baby. I eat it three weeks ago.” I said and then I see his face change. He climbs down from my lap and walk to the rooftop door with me following behind.

“Wait! Did I say wrong? BABY?! YOUNGJAE BABY!”

 

It’s really worth to stalk my baby Youngjae after all. He stalks me and I stalk him…What a cute story for us. ‘Complementing self zone—Jung Daehyun’

 

 

A/N: After this is Jongup P.O.V that take my time almost 2 weeks just to think for his P.O.V. For Daehyun's i think this okay? How is this chapter? I hope it didn't dissapointed anyone...hehehe...

Thank you for the subscribers that stick to me during my hiatus, I'm really appreciate that. For those who comment also thank you and also for the viewer. I'm sorry for not replying the comment -__-Thanks also for the one who upvote this story...

Currently playing: 크리스 레오네 - Into the Skies