CL

Amazons - fierce warriors tales


“She’s silent, like the darkness of night, her instincts are strong like a wolf’s. Many had tried, but she cannot be defeated! Young, yet wise, there will be no mercy from our CL!”

 - Bom

 

“Is he dead?”

“What are we going to do?!”

“Dungie…”

“Dara, I’m so sorry! I didn’t know!”

“They’re coming! Hurry and cover his face!”


Everything was dark.
It had felt like days…

“Bring the poet!” – Sanghyun heard.
Seconds later, he was thrown on the floor.
What was going on?! Last thing he remembered was climbing a tree, singing…then everything became dark.

“Let me see his face!” – he heard. Seconds later, the bend on his eyes was removed.

His eyes ached, because of the sudden light, but soon everything started to make sense.

What Sanghyun saw…
Those women…
Those robes…
Those weapons…
Those masks…
Amazons!

“Indeed, a good material…” – he heard one of them speaking. Probably their leader…

“CL!” – the woman spoke again. Her eyes on Sanghyun – “You did a wonderful job capturing this one. You really proved yourself, darling.”

Sanghyun saw a blond Amazon take a step ahead.
“I captured him.” –  she spoke – “He belongs to me”
She looked tough.

“Há!” – another Amazon laughed – “I want him for my own. You wouldn’t know want to do, just like last time!”

“Touch him, and you’re dead!” – the blond Amazon warned. Her sword at hand.

“Enough!” – the leader spoke this time. – “The poet is CL’s. It's your last chance” .

Were they fighting over who would kill him?

“Sandara!” – the leader spoke again. – “prepare him.”

Sandara?
Of course!
That could only be his sister’s group. He would be already dead otherwise.

Sanghyun saw his sister walk on his direction. Her eyes full of worry, as she covered his eyes.
“It’s gonna be alright.” – He heard her saying.
It had been the last sound he had heard.

Sanghyun had been put into some sort of bathtub, with warm water and flower petals; his hair had been treated with something smooth, that had a good scent… clear signs that he was being prepared for a rite. Would they sacrifice him to honor their Goddess?
He had also heard whispers, but had not been able to identify what they said.

It was only after four hours, that Sanghyun heard another sound.
“Treat her gently, she’s a lady!” – It had been his sister’s voice.
Where was she taking him?!

He heard steps, and another voice:
“Put him on the bed” – he heard. That was probably the one the leader had referred to as “CL”.

Sanghyun had been taken to a tent, and although his eyes had been covered, he knew it was illuminated by torches, probably two.

He was lead to a bed, and had stayed sat, alone, for nearly five minutes.

“I have to mark you…” – he heard, as someone entered the tent. It was CL’s voice again. – “…so that the others’ll stay away from you…because they can’t have what’s mine…”  - Her lips lightly rubbing on his.

“Mark me?” – Sanghyun repeated, as the Amazon took the band from his eyes, and the chains from his wrists.

Looking around, he saw swords, knifes, bludgeons of wood and steal… which of those things would she use to mark him?
It would probably be something sharp…he had seen her face now, so by the Amazon’s law, he would have to be mercilessly killed.
She was beautiful, but the privilege of seeing it was a sin that could be forgiven through death only.

“Is it going to hurt a lot?” – he asked, trying to keep his tone neutral. He was scared, but wouldn’t show it easily.

“Hurt?” – CL repeated. Her voice with hints of laughter – “It may…hurt me a little, more than it may hurt you...” – she smiled, thoughtfully – “but it may be pleasurable for both of us…”

Sanghyun felt uneasy.
As far as he had understood, this was part of some rite of passage, and rites of passage always involve someone getting hurt.

The Amazon had mentioned pleasure… she was probably a sadist, and she was probably going to torture him.

She noticed his expression.
“Are you afraid? – CL asked, with a light smirk.

“I’m not afraid!” – he defended, making his voice a little louder than it had been until now, standing up.
That only turned the Amazon’s smirk more visible.

“Then…” – the Amazon touched his chest, pushing him sat on the bed -“ Will you fight me?” – she teased, straddling his lap, facing him.
Her eyes deep on his.

“I’m a lover, not a fighter…” – the young man whispered, slowly closing his eyes, and the Amazon spoke close to his ear.
“ I’m counting on that.” –  she whispered.

CL delicately brushed her nose on the poet’s skin before touching his lips.

He would be hers and that would perhaps be enough to save both their lives.