Because you dumped me

Revenge; Using My Gay Bestfriend

Revenge; Using My Gay Best Friend

chapter 1

I dropped to my knees and fell clumsily in front of my apartment door, not giving any crap about who looks and what not. The hot tears that I tried to trap in my eyes gushed out and burned the hell out of my cheeks. Well . Today's gotta be the worst day ever. And why. you might ask? Because of a bastard name Nam-freaking-Woohyun. My arms wrapped around my legs and my body automatically formed into fetal position. Maybe, it wants to go back in time, when everyone was going perfectly smooth and no bumps in the road whatsoever. Yes. I'm an idiot. Crying over some guy, right? Well, wrong... This guy... isn't just a guy.

Nam Woohyun, the man I wasted two years of my life on, was the guy I thought I was going to marry. He was my everything. He was perfect. And all of that just disapeared as soon as he took me out into the middle of where everyone was on his floor and declared that I was a disgusting thing and he had no clue what he was thinking the past two years. I also learned that he'd been cheating on me the whole ride through. With his secratary... Hyuna... ew.

Well, she's not really ew... in fact, she's the type all the guys drool over and it still amazes me how many times she's used guys to get the things she wants. I hate her to the core man! Not as much as I hate Woohyun, but gosh, do I hate her!

"This is amazing... An amazing day..." I took out my phone and began dialing my boss's secratary. "Yeobosayo, Ms. Kim? It's Park Eun Mi..."

"Ah, neh? Can I help you with anything?"

"Yes, I'd like to fill out a sick leave..."

"Mmm, yes, it sure must be making you really sick since Mr. Nam did that horrible thing..." Great. Everyone knows. Great. Just suberb.

"Aniya... I actually am sick." I sniffed and faked a cough, which worked because my voice did become hoarse from all the crying.

"Ah, yes... Would you like me to send you one VIA email?"

"Please..." And with that, I hung up, letting my arms fall slowly to the ground. "My life is over... I can't come back to work. No way..." Someone stepped over my hands and I muttered and apology, moving them away. The expensive looking shoes had stopped in front of me.

"Can I ask why your so awkwardly placed in front of your apartment like this, Miss Park?" The manly voice said.

"Eh?" I looked up and quickly stood up. "Kim Myungsoo? Wah! OPPA!" Excitedly, almost forgetting all my troubles, I threw my arms around him in a tight hug. He hugged me back and we just stood there for what seemed like forever.

"It's so good to see you again. Eun Mi-ah." He ran his fingers through my hair, an old habbit he never got to fixing (that he only does to me, weirdly).

"Yah, how was it living in France?" I gasped and held his hands tight. "Did you find love?? A good looking foreigner, huh, huh?" He chuckled and let go of one of my hands, waving me off. I dropped my hands in disapointment and tsked. "When was the last time you had a boyfriend, huh, Myungsoo?" He put cupped my face and squished my cheeks, so that my lips would be puckered up.

"Rememember?" He asked. "I'm yours 'till you get married."

"Aisht." I slapped his hand away and pointed at him. "Yah, if you said that to some random girl, they would have fallen for you if they didn't know you were gay!" I crossed my arms and shook my head. Myungsoo looked over at my door and pointed.

"Why aren't you inside? Did you lose your key or something? Is that why your huddled on the floor? Aw, poor baby." He gently slapped my face and pouted. Crap. That's right! I left my key in my purse! Which is all the way back at work... I looked over at the road and sighed.

"I don't wanna go back..." I mummbled.

"Eh? Go back where?" Myungsoo followed my eyes and made a face. "To the road? What?" I turned back to him slowly and told him my story, word by word. He stood there, face slowly turning from happy, to enraged. I watched as his knuckles turned white from clenching his fists so hard. I grabbed his hands and sighed.

"Just, don't get mad..." I said. "If you do you'll just cause trouble. Ok?" He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Is that why you were laying on the damn ground, crying??" He pointed to the floor and shook his head. "How the hell am I supposed to not be angry when the first time I see you in years your bawling your eyes out for some idiot guy??"

"Hush, hush, you'll get the neighbors attentions... and you don't need to worry about it. I am going to get revenge on his someday. " I pursed my lips and fist pumped in victory. He looked at me, worried look on his face again, but he chuckled.

"This is why I love you." He laughed. "You never depend on people."

"Well, yeah... But, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, anything."

"Er, I need to depend on you just once until I get my purse and keys back..." I awkwardly giggled and he nodded.

"I live next door." He pointed at the apartment house next to mine and I laughed.

"What a coincidence?"

"Not really, I asked your mom where you lived and I bought a place as close to yours."

"Omo!" I cupped my mouth and gasped. "My mom! I have no boyfriend... crap, crap, crap... My mom wants me to marry Woohyun... Oh my goooodneeess... My mom is going to be so disapointed in m-"

"Shutup." Myungsoo took my hand and led me over to his door. "Your mom is going to understand once you tell her the story."

"But-"

"No buts."

"Ugh."

"None of that either." And then, we ended up laughing like idiots.

**

 

It has been two days since I've come to work and I feel pretty refreshed. I get to spend time with none other than my bested friend ever, and I get to relax which I haven't done since I started going to work. Ahh, maybe I should stay another week? Besides, I don't think I'm ready enough to face all the humiliation of rumors and whispers of the people around. Man.

Myungsoo's place looks really nice, too. It was much bigger than most apartments in the complex and I didn't understand why I take this one. He furnished it pretty awesome. It looked like a celebrity's house. I didn't know Myungsoo would be so rich. Well, I already knew he was rich, but I didn't know he'd be this rich all by himself!

Since moving in with him, he's bought me new cloths because all of mine were in my house. Even though I refused, he bought them anyway, telling me he was making up for all the shopless days I didn't have with him. We've also made this cute sign we stuck on the door. It says: "Looking for Park Eun Mi? Please go the the right ---> That's where she's staying at the moment! Thankyou!"

It is so cute, I swear.

**

3rd Person

The women who's cubicle is right next to Eun Mi's held Eun Mi's purse to her chest. Trying her best not to get her curiosity in over her head and tried to find room number 1289, which the manager of the apartment had told her that she lives there. She kept wondering why she hasn't been coming to work and Nam Woohyun was on her top list of reasons why. She felt bad, but again, she thought it was absolutely hilarious. She deserves it, she thinks. She deserves it for taking the guy she's been in love with since day one.

She finally found her door and her face became confused upon seeing the sign.

"Go here?" She asked herself, pointing at the door next to it. "Ok." She walked over to it and rung the doorbell, impatiently ringing it more than enough times.

"I'm coming!" She could hear Eun Mi's voice and was surprised because she seemed happier than she thought. And then, a deeper, y voice told Eun Mi that he would get it and she felt excited, wanting to know who this voice belonged to.

"Wah..." She muttered. "Eun Mi already has a man?" She jumped a bit and she did feel good for her, even though she did hate her. It would mean that Eun Mi would finally lay off her man. The door opened slowly and a scale breaking handsome face popped up, smiling and she got . Easily, with just his smile.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

"Erm... I'm Amber Liu..." She held her hands out for a shake, though unnessary, she just wanted to touch him. Myungsoo shook her hands awkwardly.

"Are you here for bussiness?" He asked.

"No... actually... I'm here for Eun Mi? Park Eun Mi..."

"I told you it was for me!" Eun Mi's voice said and the door opened even wider, showing Eun Mi in what seemed like the guy's shirt over boxers. Amber's mouth agaped and then she looked at Eun Mi. Was it really possible? The famously known, plainest, almost least attractive girl at work has yet again, grabbed another really, really, hot guy?? Oh, Eun Mi. You lucky .

"Oh, hi, Amber!" She exclaimed happily. "It's good to see you! Are you here to visit?"

"Ani..." She said and held out Eun Mi's purse. "This has been sitting in your cubicle for a while... I thought it would have been good to give it back to you..." Ok, maybe that was just a coverup. She actually only wanted to know how she was doing. If she was crying or depressed at all. Now, she couldn't wait to get back to work and she was going to tell everyone about it, hoping it will reach Woohyun, who will find out and would ignore Eun Mi if she tried to get back with him. Which of course, is what she imagines it will turn out to be. But, she was getting a bit unsure about her fantasy. She has this super hot guy now, almost hotter than her Woohyun-ah. She doesn't think she'd leave this guy now.

"Oh, thanks!" She smiled and took the purse. "I've been staying with this guy since I had my key in my purse over there..."

"Really?" Amber raised an eyebrow. "If you knew where your purse was, why didn't you come back to get it?" Oooh, this is so interesting, Amber thought.

"Ah... I didn't know where it was..."

"Yeah." Myungsoo chucked and put an arm around Eun Mi, rubbing her shoulders affectionatly. "We went out to dinner and she thought she lost it there."

"Oh." Well, so much for interesting. She looked at her watch and gripped her own purse. "Well, I should get going, my break is almost over." She waved. "It was nice meeting you..." She looked at Myungsoo and then walked away, walking faster as she saw the elevator. This is great. There's finally something interesting other than the Eun Mi and Woohyun break up to talk about. She thought.