Under The Mistletoe

Under The Mistletoe

 

24th December

“Hyemin-ah”, T.K was calling you.

“Hmm??”, you turned and looked at him.

“I have a favour for you”, he said while rubbed his neck.

“What??”, you asked back.

“Can you go out tomorrow???”

“But it’s Christmas right tomorrow??”

“Yeah I know. But please?? I have something to tell you”, TK said and made his puppy eyes.

Everytime he made his puppy eyes, you cant resist it.

“Hmm. Okay but I’m not promised I can go see you tomorrow”, you said.

“Yeay!! This midnight okay??”, he said and winked to you.

“Huh?! But you say tomorrow”, you pouted. He just chuckled.

“Yeah but I mean 12am 25th December, Is it tonight??”, he smirked.

“Aishh. Arasso arasso!”, you said.

“See you toninght! 12am, in front of Namsan Tower!!”, he said.

“Yeah! Are you crazy?!! You want me to go there in the midnight?!!!” you asked him in surprised.

“Aigoo!! Why you’re so slow today?? Here, I mean here. It can considered as in front of Namsan tower too right??”, T.K said and laughed.

From the place both of you sit now, you can clearly see Namsan tower.

You gave TK a shoot glanced.

“PAbo!”, you said and pushed his head slowly.

“Hee~ I’m kidding. Hmm let me send you home now”, T.K said when both of you had spend about 3 hours there.

“Hmm kaja!”, you said.

 

***

 

“Oppa-ah, can you help me??”, slowly you sneaked into your brother’s room.

“Yah! Can you knock the door first! What if I watch just now. Aishh”, he mumbled. You chuckled to him.

“Pabo!”, you said hit him softly.

“Hmm what you want??”, he asked.

“Oppa-ah, I want to go out for a while”, you said slowly. Don’t want anybody to hear it.

“So???”

“So, I want you to cover me. You know, aunty will keep babbling at me and wont let me go if she knew bout this”, you whispered to him.

 

Well actually you’re living with your strict aunty since both of your parents die on car accident. Sometimes you’re thinking that she’s using you to do all the chores and sometimes you’re thinking that you’ve been abuse by her but lucky you still have your brother, Sungyeol who keep help you from your stupid aunty.

 

Sungyeol looked at you. He smirked.

“Treat me then”, he said and raised his eyebrows.

“Aish! Hmm okay”, you said which make he laughed.

“I’m just kidding. Hmm where you want to go?? Let me sent you”, he offered.

You just smiled and shooked your heads.

“I’m going to meet someone at the park. It’s okay I can take care of myself”, you said and smiled.

Sungyeol nodded and pet your hair.

“Take care Hyemin. Call me if anything happen”, he said. You nodded to him.

 

You slowly went downstair and don’t want to wake up your aunty or you cant go meet T.K. but suddenly…

 

“Hyemin, where you want to go??”, suddenly your aunty came from kitchen and asked you.

“Eh aunty?? I thought you already sleep”, you said with stuttered voice.

*GOD! I’m dead!*

“Where you want to go Hyemin??”, she asked you again.

“Err I.. Err I want to go…to go to…”, seriously you can find any good excuse for now.

“Hmm??”, your aunty looked at you with suspicious looked.

“Hyemin want to go to 7ELEVEN. I ask her to go. Any problem aunty??”, suddenly Sungyeol came. He looked at you and winked.

“But does she know that there’s a lot of dishes that she should wash??”, your aunty started to babbling.

“It’s just a while aunty. I promised I will wash it after this”, you quickly said.

“Come on aunty. Just give her some time to celebrate Christmas. Maybe you can do all the dishes. Hyemin lets go”, Sungyeol cling your arm and get out from the house together.

 

“Oppa! Thank you!”, you said and hugged him.

“It’s small the matter dear”, he said and pet your hair.

“Wait! You want to follow me?”, you blurted.

“Hell no! I want to go to L house. He’s doing party there. See you soon! Ppyong!”, he said and ruffled your hair.

“Pabo oppa. Ppyong”, you giggled and waved to him.

 

***

 

“Oh come on. I hope she’ll come”, T.K said while looked at his watch. In 5 minutes, it’ll be 12am which mean become 25th December.

He sit alone at the park accompany by the moonlight.

 

“T.K???”,

T.K looked back and saw it was you. A bright smile form on his lips.

“Hyemin-ah! I thought you’re not coming”, he said.

“I keep my promised”, you said and winked.

“Hmm lets sits here”, TK grab your hands and both of your were sitting next to each other.

“Hmm what you want to tell me??”, you asked when suddenly the atmosphere become silence and awkward.

 

T.K just looked at you and smiled. Slowly he pet your hairs.

“Hyemin-ah……I hope you wont be surprise”, he said slowly.

“Hmm?? Don’t make me feel nervous Minwoo”, you said and hit his chest slowly.

*Why I’m feeling so nervous right now?? My heartbeats so fast*

 

“Hyemin-ah, I hope you’ll listening to my words. I have something important to tell you”,he said.

You nodded and smiled at him.

 

T.K gather all his strength and suddenly he held both of your hands. Both of your eyes meet each other.

“Hyemin-ah, will you be my girlfriend?”

 

You stunned a while when he said those words.

*“Hyemin-ah, will you be my girlfriend? Hyemin-ah, will you be my girlfriend? Hyemin-ah, will you be my girlfriend? Hyemin-ah, will you be my girlfriend?”* those words keep replaying on your minds.

 

“Hyemin-ah???” T.K called you when you didn’t give him any answer.

“Huh??”, you jolted and come back to the reality.

“I-I-I juts want to confess my feeling towards you. I just want to tell you the truth. It’s…” before he could finished his words suddenly you pecked him on his lips.

 

T.K stunned with your quick action. A few seconds later, you broke up the kiss. Your face blushed with your stupid quick action.

*OMO!! What I’ve done!*

T.K just smiled to you when he saw your red face. He caressed you red and said,

“Is it the answer??”, he asked and smiled.

You nodded yourself slowly and smiled shyly. He laughed to you.

 

“Come here”, he said and pulled you into his embrace.

“I love you since our first meeting Hyemin”, he said and you back slowly.

“I love you too Minwoo. I thought I’m the one who love you”, you said and giggled.

He released you and held your chin.

 

“I love you Hyemin. I love you and Merry Christmas”, he said and peck his lips on yours.

In the same time, there were fireworks since it’s already 12 am which mean a Christams.

 

“This is the best give I ever had”, T.K said

“So do I!”, you said and giggled.

“Eh wait. I have something to show you”, he took out something from his pocket.

“Misletoe?!”, you said and chuckled.

 

“Be mine forever”, as T.K said he kissed your lips again and this time he was helding the mistletoe and both of you were kissing under the mistletoe.

“I will Lee Minwoo”, you said between the kiss.

 


 

A/N:

GUYS!! MERRY CHRISTMAS^^

THIS IS MY GIFT FOR ALL OF YOU^^

MAY ALL OF MY READERS HAVE A GOOD DAY^^

EVEN I’M NOT CELBRATING CHRISTMAS, BUT STILL WANT TO GIVE TO YOU FOR ALL MY READERS^^

DON’T FORGET TO READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBED AND VOTED ME^^

THANK YOU GUYS^^