Don't touch my body you freak!

Baby why don't you tell me your heart? This is secret love.

"Hey guys!Check out transfer student from Private Busan High School." a few Incheon students began to look at him. "Cute fella isn't? I heard that he got transfers here because his dad..." "Ah that kid can go to any high school that he want with all the money. His dad company is well known that he even built a new company here!" "I guess he's so rich that his previous college unifrom look so fancy. Yah he even walk like a prince."

The new transfer student just walk in slowly into the school area enduring all the gossips that whispers among the Incheon students.

He was walking beside the field when suddenly something hit him at the back and almost knock him out.

His book scatter around him as he slowly stand up and look back at whoever just ruin his first day at the college.

"Ah mianhae. Are you alright?" a blond hair guy come running at him and pick up a ball.

"We're playing football when Zelo suddenly kick the ball towards other way and it hit the goalposts." he slowly rub his neck feeling a guilt.

"...And it bounce towards your head. I'm Zelo. Mian if I hurt you." another blonde guy walk towards him and give a bow.

"I'm fine. No need to worry." he smile to them that make them gasp at how adorable he is. "Gosh. Another flower boy!" suddenly another blonde appear beside him and lean on his shoulder. What with all the blonder hair? Is't the college rule about hair is must be blonde? Somehow that doesn't make any sense at all.

"I'm Yong Jae and the one that meet you earlier is Jong Up." he began to collect all the scatter book and give it to the transfer student.

"Here's your book. Hey you new here right? Hope we didn't ruin your first day at our high school." Yongjae smirk towards him and pats his before pulling the other members towards their class. What the heck? He blush at Youngjae sudden act and seems a bit lost. He's new here of course so....where the heck that bastard so call long lost best friend?!

Suddenly he saw somewhat like a maniac guy come running towards the school gate.

"YAH!Mian I'm late!Please sensei!Let me in!" he began to plead at the teacher that was standing beside the gate and stare at him with a ruler on his hand. What with the ruler thingy?

After a few..well maybe the fourth bow, he finally rush into the school and stop infront of the transfer students...panting hard and hold onto his knee.

"Hyun Sik-sshi?" he look at the panting boy as suddenly he look up and smile at him. 

"Well you came earlier...as usual." Hyunsik stretch out his hand and pull him closer. 

"Kajja lets go." Hyunsik pull his hand towards the school building.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

In the classroom~

"Yah you cheat! It's not fair." Zelo start to pout when Yongguk beat him in rock paper and scissors. Yongguk just giggle at his sudden tantrum when suddenly Himchan sit beside him.

"Stop teasing him babe." Himchan cling onto Yongguk as he lean on his shoulder. "No I'm not. We just play a game, thats all." Yongguk smirk and pinch Himchan chubby cheek.

"Aigoo babe where had you been all summer. I miss you so much you know that." Yongguk peck at Himchan lips and smile when Himchan whine at his sudden kiss.

"Just get a room please." Zelo stand up can't stand watching the so call lovey dovey couple.

"Zelo come here I gonna ask you something." Sungjae shout while pats a seat beside him welcoming Zelo to sit beside him. 

"Yah don't tell me you got a new x box!" Zelo widen his eyes staring at Sungjae smirking lips. 

"Hell yeah I got a new one. Want go and try it after school?" Sungjae irrresistible invitation make Zelo shook his head agree to try it..for damn yes. After all he doesn't have anything to do today beside than accompany Il hoon to the cafe for bubble tea. Yeah you heard that right. Bubble tea his so call first love. 

"Hey isn't that the transfer students." "Wait he's gonna be in our class. Oh my gosh he's so freaking hot!"

"Class..just sit your quietly!"Mrs Lim snap making the students stop the whispering and seat at their place.

"Okay as you all know there's a transfer student at our school today.Well it just happen to be your new classmate. Treat him well or else...." Mrs Lim clench her fist and shoot at the air in front of the students. 

"You know what I mean right guys..." she suddenly lower back her hand and smile at the frighten students. Geez she's sure is something.

"Your mum scare me Hyunsik." I gulp looking at Hyunsik mother.

"Nah that's just the way she rule the class....and maybe the school." Hyunsik pats my shoulder and I gulp more at his last sentence.

Since when aunty turn so vicious towards her students? I mean look at her. She's like a good example as a gentle woman and mother.

"Come in dear. Introduce yourself." Hyunsik walks beside me as we walk in the classroom but then he walk and sit on his seat. All eyes on me..Great..just great.  

I take a deep breath looking at the whole class and let it go slowly.

"Hello, my name is Jung Dae Hyun. I'm from Busan."

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

At the cafeteria~

"He's so funny! How he stutter at Yongguk stare is unbeliavable!" Yongjae laugh can almost be heard entire cafe.

"He's adorable kid though. Looking at his freaking awesome outfit is threating my place as the most awesome fashionista!" Minhyuk whine as usual about his clothes that always seems not enough.

"Yah guys look who's coming late as usual." Himchan look at Hyunsik that just smile and pull the chair to sit. Wait?He's with that Busan kid?

"Just sit here." Hyunsik pull a chair beside him allowing Daehyun to sit. 

A bit hesitate he look at Hyunsik again making the dancer chuckle at how Daehyun eyes seems so scared.

"Nah they won't bite you. I promise." Hyunsik pull his hand making Daehyun finally sit on the seat.

"Yeah we won't bite. We just squish you till you can hear your own bones breaking apart." Changsub smirk looking at Daehyun that seems so uncomfortable.

"Relax Daehyun. He's just joking." Yongjae pats his shoulder making the busan wonbin flinch. Wait?Isn't that guy who.."

"Hahaha what with the shock face Hyunnie?" Yongjae smirk at Daehyun sudden eyes widen.

Daehyun just can smile helplessly at him as suddenly Yongjae hug his shoulder.

"Look at him!Isn't he just so freaking cute right?" Yongjae keep on pinching at Daehyun cheek making Daehyun desperately try to escape from him.

"If you like him that much just kiss him." Yongguk grin while looking at Daehyun shock face. 

Then it happen. Yongjae suddenly pull him closer and kiss his cheek. Daehyun flinch at his sudden act and somehow blush hard.

"Yah!Don't touch my body you freak!" Daehyun suddenly stand up and walk leaving the cafeteria.

"Whut? I did nothing at all." Yongjae just keep on drinking his latte when Hyunsik glare at him.

"Aish, yah Daehyun-ah wait for me!" Hyunsik quickly stand up trying to catch up with Daehyun.

"Look like you finally hook up with someone." Eunkwang giggle at Yongjae that seems a bit frustared.

"What?Nah I'm just playing around." Yongjae continue sipping his latte gaining a lot of stare from the group.

"What?!" Yongjae look at all of them making they all laugh at him.

"Yah did Yongjae just finally fall in love?"

 

 

 

 

Finally my first chapie already release today-pouring the snow happily- XD

I hope this first chappie doesn't seems boring.-bows 90 degree-

Comment and Subscribes! I appreciate it :)