First School Competition.

So What If I'm Not Korean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ULhmadHkg&list=FLejq_uO2_aSVXay3WCGHujw&index=23

 

 

Your POV

 

2nd day at school.I got in my class,most of the girls were glaring at me.I just acted like i didn't care,not that i did though.I sat down and opened my ipod.I was listening to B2AST's new song 'Fiction' while waiting for the teacher to come.

Then,JinYoung came and greeted me.

''Annyong,Chaerin!'' I smiled and greeted back. ''Annyong,JinYoung'' I said.''So how was your first day?'' He asked while sitting down.

''Nothing unusual.I've changed quite a few schools...I just had that feeling that everyone kept looking at me.But in a bad way...''

''Don't worry.'' He tried to comfort me.''It's the beggining.I'm sure everything's gonna be alright.''

''I hope so...'' I answered.Then,Mrs.Choi entered the class.''Good Morning class.'' She said smiling.''Good morning!'' We all said.

''So,today's lesson is going to be a bit different.As you all know,we have an upcoming competition.In every class,one singer and one composer are going to partner up.I'm going to announce your teams.'' *I hope she won't partner me up with that * I was saying to myself.She was saying a few names and then came mine.''Lee Chaering with Jung JinYoung....'' Suddenly,a smile appeared on my face,without noticing.

He looked at me and shook his hand doing a 'fighting' pose.I laughed and winked at him.

''So children,the partners must now join their desks and start working on their projects.'' Me and JinYoung placed the one desk next to the other.

''So...what kind of song should we make?'' He asked.''First of all,who's going to sing?'' I asked.

''Well...since we both sing and compose,it wouldn't be really fair for one to sing and for other to write,so let's make a duet.We'll write the lyrics together.''

''I agree!'' I said smiling.''So...I want to inform you that I don't want a clear ballad.Not really my type...'' He laughed.

''A-Araso,got it.Not a clear ballad.''

''Wait!I remembered that I have a music track I created a few weeks ago.Want to listen it?I've got my ipod with me.''

''Sure!'' I gave him one earpiece and i kept the other.I played the track.

When it was over,i saw JinYoung with his mouth opened.''W-What?'' I asked.

''It's simply awsome!!'' He said smiling.''I think we could use it!''

''Great!!'' I answered.''So let's start with the lyrics.''We started writing random words and quotes on sheets when we finally had the whole song.(Pink:You Deep Blue:JinYoung Light Blue:Both)

People are staring,so wipe your tears and lift your head

I already said I'm sorry,Would you like to see me on my knees?

At my common slip of tongue,what would I become if you cry like this?

With the words 'I Love You' I don't think I can comfort you anymore.

Everyday sigh,sigh,sigh,sigh,sigh

I let out a long sigh and always reflect on my actions.

Baby you,you,you,you,you.

I'm trying to be good but i can't!

Because I only learned bad words,

Because I only learned to be bad,

Because I didn't know you kind heart,

Something keeps getting twisted,twisted.

Because I'm still immature,

And a deep love is difficult,

I'd say 'What Is Love?Just keep pushing forward'.

I'm sorry,I'll do better.

Better,I will do better.

I'm sorry,let go of your anger.

I was wrong about everything.

 Baby you,you,you,you,you

If your heart hurts,I become torn

Baby you,you,you,you,you

I really care about you.

 Because I only learned bad words,

 Because I only learned to be bad,

 Because I didn't know your kind heart,

Something keeps getting twisted,twisted.

 Because I'm still immature,

And a deep love is difficult,

I'd say 'What is love?Just keep pushing forward'.

I used to think like that,I was dump.

Because I'm too young,

It's hard to say the word 'love',It feels awkward.

'I'm sorry I'll do better',

At the most,I say these words that are obvious and unimpressive.

Please,oh,Please.

Watch over me a little bit more.

Your faith and my efforts.

Will turn out to be the happiest ending.

Alright now,stop crying.

Stop now and wipe the tears away.

Yeah,isn't that better?

You're the prettiest when you smile.

I'll learn good words,

I'll learn good things,

I'll be like you,

I'll become a great lover,ok?

It will last for a long,long time,

Longer than any other couple,

I would like to buy you something,I would like to feed you.

Seriously,there are so many things that it's like mountain.

Love you,I love you,I love you,I love you more.(x3)

Oh,more~

Love you,I love you.