FINAL

Mianhae...

Three months later...

Niel started to feel nausea and he's vomits every morning until his late to go for a work.

"Are you okey, Niel? You look pale." said Il Hoon.

 

"I'm fine." said Niel. "I can still work. Don't worry..." Niel can't finish he's word as he feel nausea again. He rush to the bathroom and throw up.

 

"You're sick. Come i'll take you to clinic." said Il Hoon seriously.

 

At the clinic...

"I'm what?!" asked Niel with a shocked.

 

"It must be a mistake in your test cause he's can't be pregnant. He's a guy." said Il Hoon.

 

"So, just call it's a miracle. He's pregnant and it's three months already. Congratulations!" said the doctor.

 

In the cafe kitchen...

"Eotteokhae? Hoon, what should i do now?" asked Niel.

 

"So, you know that you can get pregnant?" asked Il Hoon.

 

"Yeah...i was born with that ability and that's why i don't have a boy friend. I didn't want this to happen but now..." Niel's tears started to fall. "I'm scared, Hoon. I'm not ready for this yet. I can't take it by myself. So should i..."

 

"Noo! You can't kill it. It's your own blood Niel." said Il Hoon.

 

"But i don't know who's the other father, Hoon. I don't know what to do now..." said Niel.

 

"I'll stay with you." said C.A.P. that suddenly appear after what he heard just now.

 

"C.A.P?"

 

"I'll take care of you and the baby..." said C.A.P as he pulled Niel into his embrace. Niel's shocked but at the same time, he's happy. The one that he love, willingly to take care of him and his unborn baby.

 

"Thanks, C.A.P! Thanks for accept this baby as your's." said Niel.

 

"Actually, Niel ah..."

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Well, actually that night...i...the baby..."

 

"What?"

 

"The baby is mine...and that night i..."

 

Niel's slapped C.A.P. "Why did you do that for? I love you. How could you?" said Niel.

 

"I'm sorry...i though you wouldn't be mine so i...i'm sorry...i love you too. And i'm doing that because no one will accept you after that, except for me. I want you to be mine so..." C.A.P hugged Niel. "I'm sorry. I didn't know that you can...if i know i won't do that...mian..."

 

"Well...i forgive you." said Niel.

 

"Thanks, Niellie!"

 

"And i'm glad that this baby is your's...the one that i love..."

 

They're kissing...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~