1

Mianhae...

Niel is working at the cafeteria for a long time and he fall in love with C.A.P. C.A.P is the one of regular customer. One day, he came to the cafe in drunk. Niel take him into his house after he finish his work.

 

"Luckily i love you. If not, i won't let you stay at my house." said Niel while he take C.A.P to his bedroom. Then, Niel try to contact all the number that set in C.A.P's cellphone but unfortunately, nobody answer. So, Niel decide to let C.A.P sleep in his bedroom only for tonight.

 

Niel sleep at the hall. And after a few minute, Niel feel that somebody's trying to touch his body. He can't see anything cause it so dark. Niel's trying to get up but that person so strong as he pulled Niel down on the floor. His tears start to fall as he didn't know what to do. He's trying to scream but he can't. His voice stucked as he too scared of it. Niel try to pushed that person away, but he can't. He's struggling but it's no use. It's to late. Niel's been with someone that he didn't know or see. Niel's slowly close his eyes and hoping that the pain dissapear along with his tears.

 

In the morning...

C.A.P finally wake up. "Where i am? This is not my house." said C.A.P as he started to get up from the bed. He walked towards the hall and he's shocked to see Niel's at the floor with a half-. He get the blanket and run towards Niel. He covered Niel's body with the blanket and he's carrying Niel with a bride style and take Niel to his room. He slowly put Niel at the bed.

 

"What happen?" asked C.A.P.

 

"I've been...rr... last night..." said Niel.

 

"What?! Who did this to you?" asked C.A.P with angry voice.

 

"I...i don't know. It's so dark last night. I can't see a thing." Niel's started to cry as he trauma about last night.

 

"Shh, don't cry...I'm here with you...I think i'm drunk last night. If not, i'll kill that guy. Mian..." said C.A.P as he pulled Niel into his embrace.

 

Niel's feel calm in C.A.P's embrace. Although that night he lost his , but been with the one that he love's, it's enough to make him calm. But Niel still confuse about who him last night? As he know, he doesn't have enemy.