One-Shot

Twisted Love

You recently transferred to a new school because of your parents work. Today is your first day of school (your new school) and you already missed your old friends. First class went smoothly and so was second class.

Well, the class was okay, but you keep feeling that someone was staring at you. You thought it was just your imagination or someone was staring at you because you're new or something.

Soon, it was recess time. You quickly went to the canteen to eat because you were starving! Suddenly, you bumped into someone.

You looked up.

It's a guy.

A VERY good-looking guy, to be exact.

"Hey, so you're the transfer student, eh? I'm Youngjae, nice to meet you!" he smiled at you. His smile looked so friendly and sweet!

"H-hi... Uh... Sorry for...bumping into you ><~" you said shyly. You were never the type to be close to other people easily.

"It's okay, I'm strong!" He showed his friendly smile again.

"Hehe, okay, nice to meet you!" you said and you ran away.

'Phew, that was so awkward!' you thought as you went to the canteen to fill your empty stomach.

The next day, he came to you again. "Uh, Y-Youngjae, is it??" you said softly.

He smiled "You remember my name! Haha, we should be friends!" he smiled and went away. Before leaving, he whispered to your ear "I'll see you around, Eun Ri."

You were surprised that he knew your name because you didn't tell him but you soon forgot about it when time went by.

Few days later, Youngjae came to you again. "Hey, Eun Ri! Do you wanna go to this newly-built coffee shop with me? I heard the food there are delicious!" Before you could even say 'no', he dragged you out and brought you to the coffee shop. You were quite annoyed by his actions but soon forgot about it as you two started to talk to each other more comfortably.

You two became really good friends and soon you found out that you held feelings for him. After a month of being friends, he suddenly confessed to you.

“I never thought it would happen so suddenly, but I fell in love with you since the first time I saw you. Will you be my girlfriend?” he confessed.

“Nae!” you accepted him without even thinking twice! To think that the person you like liked you back! This is heaven!!

You two were the sweetest couple anyone had ever seen. Soon some female students started warning you about Youngjae being a playboy. You didn't believe it and ignored them. ‘How would Youngjae be a playboy?’ you thought.

One day, after summer holidays, you went to school as usual. When you went to school, you found out that there is a new transferred student. She's a very cute girl and she's also very smart. You envied her good looks and her talent in dancing.

Soon you found out that she is in the same class as Youngjae. They even sat together! Some of your friends told you that they were really close and warned you to be careful but you didn't want to listen to them.

Soon, you feel like your relationship with him gotten worse. You two don't talk to each other much and he always said he's busy with homework and club activities.

You couldn't take it anymore and decided to stalk him.

One day, you asked him to go to a coffee shop to eat with you and he declined, saying he was really busy with a class project. You acted like it was nothing and said you were okay with it.

When he went away, you followed him and eventually arrived at a dance studio. 'Strange, when did he start taking dance classes?' you thought and continued following him. He went into the dance studio. You decided to wait outside to prevent getting caught.

After what felt like forever, you heard the door open.

To your surprise, you saw Youngjae with the transfer student!

They looked so sweet together.

You wanted to think that they're only friends but they were just too close.

You decided to continue following them to find out the truth.

You followed, followed and followed.

Soon, we arrived at a bus stop.

You heard him say something to her but you couldn't hear what he said. When the bus arrived, you couldn't believe what you saw!

He...he...he...kissed her forehead!!

That was enough to convince you. You waited for the girl to go up the bus and you approached him.

"I guess you wouldn't want to see me here?"

When he saw you, he was so shocked that he felt like he saw a ghost! He started to panic and tried to explain but nothing could convince you anymore.

"I think we should...break up." You tried to sound calm but your heart was so hurt.

Before he could even say another word, you ran away. Your tears were flowing like a river, with no sign to stop.

You ran and ran. You didn't even bother to wipe your tears away.

You soon found yourself at the park you and Youngjae used to always come to. You remembered all the memories you had with him. Tears started falling again as you sat on a swing.

There was no one at the park since it's already dark. You cried and cried so loud that your throat hurts.

Suddenly, you heard someone approaching you.

"Hey cutie, what are you doing here all alone?"

You looked up and saw a drunk ahjussi standing in front of you. He started to hold your hand and asked you to go to the pub with him. You started to feel scared and tried to break free from him. He became angry and started to hold you even harder.

Suddenly, he pulled you closer to him and forced a kiss on your lips.

You struggled to break free but you couldn't. He was too strong and you didn't have the energy. You soon started to lose your energy and couldn't move.

The drunk ahjussi continued to kiss you and even did a french kiss to you.

You were crying and you didn't know what to do.

Suddenly, someone pulled the ahjussi away and started to punch him.

Through your blurry vision, you saw that guy punch the ahjussi's face and stomach. You heard the person shout something.

"HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO HER!!! YOU'LL PAY FOR IT!!!ARGH!!!"

You recognized his voice immediately.

It was Youngjae!

The ahjussi was beaten really hard and he ran away like a hurt puppy.

Then, he turned around and saw you, still crying. He went closer to you and hugged you tightly.

"Mi Yeol, I'm so sorry! I will never cheat with you anymore! After you left me, I realized how important you are to me... I'm really a foolish person! Please, give me one chance. Only one... I'll never let you go again! Please... I love you..." he said, almost crying.

You were so happy when you heard him say that. You hugged him back and cried.

"I was so scared!! I didn't know what to do just now..."

You cried and cried. He soon pulled away from hugging you and looked at you.

"Will you give me another chance..?"

You nodded and hugged him. "Thank you for coming to me..."

He smiled and looked into your eyes.

"I'll let you forget the feeling of that stupid ahjussi's kiss. You'll only remember this..." and he drew his face closer and started kissing you.

His kiss was indeed a lot better than that ahjussi’s. Soon you forgot about the scary feeling of the ahjussi's kiss.

You savored Youngjae's kiss and kissed him back. When you two stopped to catch a breath, he said something into your ears.

"I'll never let anyone touch you again. I'll be the only one you can do this with..." and kissed you again.

Together you and Youngjae swore to be together forever under the bright moonlight.

 

P.S. Thanks to ♔ Matos Empire ╎ Graphic Shop ♚ for the poster :)