Characters

Idol Bodyguard

Alias: Grey Lockhart (You)

Age: Looks about 20

greyh.png  D.O.B.:  Birthdate lost in archives

 Nationality: Chinese/Korean

 Specializes in: Mixed martial arts, gunplay, stunt driving, parkour, languages and baking.

 Likes: Working and music

 Dislikes: Surprise TV shows with the idols she’s employed with and maid work.

 Works for: Classified

Weapons: Her body mainly, rarely uses arsenal machinery & specializes in acrobatics.

Known information: She was sold by her North Korean parents as a -slave to a hostel in South Korea. An undercover agent discovered her there and helped rescue her. Previously dated fellow agent, Gabriel Lowes but has since called it off due to his cheating scandal. Is a tough cookie with her boss, Kyle Hartmann, who is of German decent and lent her part of his last name "Hart". Tends to have a bit of a temper sometimes.

 

vectory.png

Name: Gabriel Lowes

Age: 18

  D.O.B.:  October 21st

cuten.png Nationality: Chinese/Korean/Japanese/Native American/Russian/Scottish 

 Specializes in: Gunplay, Language, Intellegence Gathering/Covering up 

Likes: Going undercover, bothering Grey whenever he can out in the field 

 Dislikes: Other men hitting on Grey and cake 

 Works for: Classified 

Weapons: Hand-to-hand combat 

Known information: Gabriel Lowes is a field special agent that specializes in erasing website data and covering up the scandals celebrities stir up. He's a good-looking guy and is Grey's ex (although he still pesters and harbours certain feelings of possesiveness over her) due to a self-scandal caused between himself and the desk clerk. He's known to stalk around Grey's life when she's out in the field herself, and plays the thug who wipes out the guys after her when she doesnt notice them. Like his name-sake, he's sort of like Grey's guardian angel and watches out for her often.

 

vectory.png

Name: Kyle Hartmaan

Alias: Boss

hughjackmanmobilewallpa.jpgAge:  45

D.O.B.: unknown

Nationality: German/British

Specializes in: Hand-to-hand combat, big guns, snipering, espionage

Likes: Grey (daughter-like), cake, smashing things , KPOP

Dislikes: Gabriel (somewhat), when Grey asks questions about her past (is protective of her), bad parenting

Works for: Classified

Known Information: Kyle Hartmaan is a seasoned agent, retired from the field. He is responsible for setting up the protection agency and is also responsble for saving Grey's life as a child in Cheorwon, South Korea. Though despite his looks and "young" age, he's very much a father figure in Grey's life. Dedicated to his company, he keeps a low-class profile out in the real world. He stays mostly in South Korea at the Seoul headquarters, having developed a love for korean-pop music after several years, but also visits the other headquarters in France, Germany, China and the U.S. He tends to hand Grey some of the best field work profiles on hand and can only take so much of her yelling at him before he breaks a sweat.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Groups to Appear: Super Junior, 2NE1, SHINee, miss A, etc etc random.