Double Trouble. Or is it a triple?

Minho vs Minho vs Jonghyun

 

Minho's POV:
 
My first day in a new school. Huuuh... I still can't get it why hyung decided to move to Korea. Well, I actually know why, but can't he just leave me in America? It was my last year and it is such a troublesome to change school and adapt with the new environment. I look at my watch and sigh in annoyance. Where is this kid named Lee Jinki? He was supposed to be here right now. It's 7 for God sake. I don't want to be remembered as the new-late student because of him. It's all that headmaster's fault. It's not like I need anyone to me to my class.
 
Just when I decide to leave this Jinki kid and go to my class, I heard someone running to my place. Suddenly I feel so conscious with my state. First, because I'm not using the uniform as I still haven't had it yet, second, this is just too new place to me and it's kind of easy to get nervous in this kind of situation, even though I won't admit it out loud. So I pull up my hoodie and cover my hair. That's my habit when I nervous.
 
"WAIT!!!"
 
I turn around to see someone is standing there, hands on his knees as he is trying calm his breath down. The next second he starts to rummage his bag as if trying to take out something. If I look closer, there's a name tag on his chest. Turns out this kid is the one who is assigned to accompany me. With that glasses of him, is he a dork? Wait. Is that a photo album he just took out? What the...
 
"Lee Minho shii, please sign this for me!!! I'm a big fans of yours!!!"
 
That sentence blows my self esteem. with an unreadable look, my annoyance becomes higher. This kid still keeps his back bends. I take it that he thinks I am that Lee Minho.
 
It seems that this Jinki runs out o his patience and starts to look up. With hands cross on my chest, I give him the cruelest look I can make. But the next thing that happens just left me speechless.
 
"AAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKHHHHHH!!! Nugu ya?!?!"
 
--------------------------------------------
 
Jinki's POV:
 
Today is the day!!! The day when I finally meet my idol!!! Kyaaa I can't get the nerve out of my system. I even got up at ungodly hour to prepare everything. I want to make this perfect!!! I want to be perfect in front of Lee Minho, even though I know, however I try to be perfect while I stand beside my idol, I will look plain. But still!!! Until now, I've been changing my clothes, well yeah uniform, for 4 times because there is some wrinkle on it. Thanks mom for stocking my (basically the same type) uniform until 5 pairs. This comes in handy at this time around.
 
"Omo!!! It's already 6.45!!!"
 
I immediately run down the stair. After stealing a piece of bread and a kiss on my mom's cheek, I hurriedly sprint out of my house and ride my bicycle.
 
"Good job Lee Jinki!!! You'll be late and he won't want to see you!!! Aaaakkkhhh pabo Jinki!!!"
 
In 15 minutes I arrive at my school. Wow. That was a record. Usually it takes about 20 minutes for me ridding a bike to my school. Damn, I'm so cool.
 
I immediately run to the place Yunho hyung told me to go, which is in front of the library. I steal a peek on my watch and curse myself when I see the time shows 7.10. I'm late!!! I have to be there and ask his signature for my collection.
 
Ahh, I can see his back!!! Omo, even his back is attractive. I squeal on my spot before checking my surrounding. After confirming that no one is there, because I won't risk to have anyone from school to find out my little (well, not so little) obsession on Lee (Awesome, Astonish, Handsome, Sculptured) Minho.
 
"WAIT!!!"
 
I immediately pull out my collection, bending my back and push it toward him.
 
"Lee Minho shii, please sign this for me!!! I'm a big fans of yours!!!"
 
I gulp in nervousness. What if he refuse to sign? What if he is angry because I was late.
 
I can feel his stare hot on my back. After mustering my bravery, I look up to see him. But like a thunderstorm that comes so sudden, I look at the man in front of me.
 
"AAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKHHHHHH!!! Nugu ya?!?!"
 
With that I run away as far as I can from this man. Omo!!! I think he knows that I'm a big fans of Lee Minho!!!
 
---------------------------------------
 
Jonghyun's POV:
 
Where is Jinki hyung? Usually he never be the one who comes late. If he does come late, he will tell me in advance. But today, there is no message from him. He even doesn't answer my messages since last night.
 
What if, someone lures him with chicken and kidnap him?
 
Aish!!! Stop thinking negatively!!! Nothing's gonna happen to him.
 
After checking that the teacher is busy I-don't-know-what, I immediately sneak out o the classroom and sprint off to the gate. Maybe Jinki is locked outside and I can help him get in.
 
"Aish this bunny really worries me. But what if he ditch school and go somewhere with that mysterious bf, who is his name again? Ahh... Choi Minho!!!"
 
"Jonghyun!!!"
 
I immediately freeze on my spot. I know this voice. It's Gain-nim voice. I gulp hardly as I turn around and face her. If you wonder why I call her with -nim, it's simply because he is scary as hell. Even scarier than our headmaster.
 
"I see that you take the liberty to wonder around the school now."
 
"Gain-nim!!! You look great today!!!"
 
I salute at her, trying to get on her good side of course. But wait. That person who stands behind her... I think I recognize the face.
 
"Whatever Jonghyun. Listen. I need you to take Lee Minho shii to the headmaster, okay."
 
"But..."
 
"No but. Do it or you'll get a detention after school for ditching class."
 
"Deeeee...."
 
My spirit is suddenly down. I mean, I can use this opportunity to woo Jinki and make him fall for me!!! Well, basically I use all of my time wooing him, but he is so dense!!!
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Minho imnida."
 
Still checking my manner, I bend my back and greet him.
 
"Ahh annyeonghaseyo, Minho shii. Cheoneun Kim Jonghyun imnida..."
 
After the short introduction, I don't take any more minute to take him to the headmaster's room. It's not like I'm his fans and I rather spend my time with Jinki rather than with this actor.
 
"Jonghyun shii, if I may ask, who is Jinki?"
 
I stop my step after hearing his question. How did he know that name? I turn around and look at him suspiciously.
 
"How do you know that name?"
 
Lee Minho chuckles before answering me.
 
"I don't know that name. But you kept muttering that you rather spending time with this Jinki rather this (while pointing at himself) actor."
 
I smile sheepishly after hearing his answer. It seems that I accidentally spoke out loud. But this person is kinda cool. Instead of being offended, he just laughs at it. Hmmm... Lee Minho turns out to be an okay actor. I think I'm gonna try to watch his movie later.
 
"Ahh... Can you keep a secret? Actually he is someone that I've been crushing on... Wait. You're not a homophobic, right?"
 
I don't know why did I just tell him about my secret. I just kinda tired of keeping it inside. And it's not like I will ever have any business with him anymore. Moreover, it's because of him that I can't go searching Jinki.
 
"Aniyo... I'm cool with that. Beside it's love we are talking about. We can't control love, can we?"
 
I nod my head and sigh loudly. If only I can control my feeling...
 
-----------------------------------------
 
Normal POV:
 
Yunho shakes Minho's hand when the door is opened harshly. Yunho, Lee Minho, and Jonghyun who are standing inside the room jerk their body as they hear the door bangs the wall and create a loud voice. Jinki immediately walks hurriedly inside followed by Choi Minho (who automatically followed Jinki because he knows nowhere about this school).
 
Onew: Hyung!!! He is not LEE MINHO (screaming while pointing at Lee Minho)!!!
 
Yunho: Eh, Jinki, Choi minho? What are you doing here?
 
Jonghyun: WHAT?! CHOI MINHO?!?!
 
In the middle of screaming festival inside that office, the duo Minhos can only look back and forward as they are confused of what exactly happen. For Lee Minho's confusion is that this bunny person suddenly appears and scream his name out loud, and for Choi Minho is that this puppy person pointing and scream his name (in rage of course) out of nowhere.
 
-------------------------------------------
 
A/N:
 
Haaaaai... I (finally) updated this story!!! Yay me...
 
Hope you like this chapter.  Happy reading...
 
@AsianKitten: too late!!! Now Jinki is alreasy in a big messy trouble... Hehehee... Sorry for the (too) late update. Hope you like this chapter...
 
@keziayansen: And here it is, Jinki meets both of the Minhos.. Sorry for not updating so long.. Hope you like this chapter...
 
@SadisticSinner: wow... I read your name a lot in my other stories... Sorry for not being a good author and rarely give an update... Huhuhuu~
 
And for all of the reader, hope you like this chapter. I won't be surprised though if there will be only a few people that read this story. I'm such a failure... Hhhh~
 
Anyway, I'll try my best to keep updating all of my stories. No matter what I will finish it all!! I promise!!!
 
Onew FTW!!! XD