He is coming!!!

Minho vs Minho vs Jonghyun

 

"You do aware that you're bothering me, right?"
 
Jinki huffs in annoyance because his supposed to be reading-book-without-any-disturbance time has just disturbed by a certain friend of him, Kim Jonghyun.
 
"Wae? What did I do? I don't do anything. I just sit here."
 
A loud hush immediately comes from the library worker when Jonghyun speaks loudly.
 
"Stop looking at me like that! It's bothering me!!!"
 
Jinki finally stands up and packing the books on his desk.
 
"Finish already? It's just 9. Your class starts at 11."
 
Jinki looks at Jonghyun.
 
"You, know my schedule? Stop being a stalker, Jjong."
 
Jonghyun just shrugs and walks beside Jinki. He takes some of the books that in Jinki's hand. For a few minutes, they walk in a comforting silent. But it seems that there's something in Jonghyun's mind. He has opened his mouth as if wanting to say something, but immediately cancel it when Jinki turns to him.
 
"Okay, Kim Jonghyun. Spill your words. Stop looking like a  dino-like fish."
 
Joghyun pouts at Jinki's word.
 
"So, how was your friday night?"
 
Jinki stops his step as he hears Jonghyun's words.
 
"Why?"
 
"Nothing! I'm just curious. I just want to know how your date is. But, do I know this Choi Minho?"
 
Jinki face palms himself. He never thinks that Jonghyun will bring up this thing. His friday night was fantastic, of course. After all, he managed to watch Minho. But it's not the same Minho he is talking about. Jinki is takin about Lee Minho, an actor with handsome face, great body, and great acting. Yups, he is a big fan of Lee Minho. He even has a big poster of Lee Minho on his room, a human size poster.
 
"Nothing special. Why do you want to know?"
 
Jonghyun thinks a little before he answer.
 
"Do I know this Choi Minho?"
 
"Nope, you don't."
 
Without they realize both of them finally arrive at their class. Jinki immediately takes his seat, followed by Jonghyun.
 
"So, when will you introduce him to me?"
 
"What? Why should I?"
 
Jinki answers Jonghyun as if he doesn't take this conversation serious. Jonghyun of course feeling a little bit annoyed by this. If only Jonghyun knows how apologetic Jinki is for lying to him in the inside.
 
"WHY SHOULDN'T YOU?!"
 
"Jjong, what... Lower your voice please.."
 
Jinki is taken aback by Jonghyun's anger. He doesn't know what makes Jonghyun this angry. Is it because he refused to go out with him last friday night? But should he really angry like this.
 
"You don't..."
 
"Okay everyone. I have a big news for you."
 
Ms. Narsha waltz in the class as she informs the news to the students. Yup, she waltz into the class. But as she arrives at the middle of the class, she can feel a cold feeling striking her. It turns out that Jonghyun is looking at her, as if he wants to strangle her. Jonghyun is annoyed by her for disturbing his conversation, a very important conversation with Jinki. A matter of love and his life. And this teacher just waltz in so carefreely, so happily, as it she won a big lottery. If a look could kill, Ms. Narsha would immediately turn into a stone. But Ms. Narsha doesn't care about it. Because, she has a big news, a very good news not for herself, but also all of the female students, and even a few male students.
 
"Guess whaaaaaaaat...."
 
"Finally someone not dump you after the first date?"
 
Jonghyun answers immediately, trying to transfer his annoyance into an answer.
 
"Jjong!!! That's not nice!!! You shouldn't say that out-loud however true it is!!!"
 
Narsha doesn't know whether she has to angry to Jinki or thank him for warning Jonghyun. She only can face palms herself as she knows that Jinki is a very innocent kid who wants to safe his teacher's face, even without safe words if I may add.
 
"Thank you, Jinki. And no Jonghyun, it's not about that. However, I have a big news, a very good news for all of you."
 
After getting all of the attention she wants, she finally spills the news.
 
"Guys, this school has been chosen as the next site of the newest drama of Lee Minho!!! And he will spend a whole month here!!!"
 
GUBRAKKKKK!!!!
 
That's The sound of Jinki, falling off of his chair after hearing the news.
 
-------------------------------
 
On the other side of the school
 
"Here is your schedule, ummmm...."
 
"Minho. Choi Minho."
 
"Ahh yes... You're the new student who has the name is the same name with Lee..."
 
"Are we finish here?"
 
The woman behind the desk named Gain immediately stop talking after the coldness inside this handsome young man's voice. She can only nods her head and gulping as she feels the tension on the air.
 
"I'll take my leave then, miss..."
 
As the young man is walking away, Gain couldn't help but wonder.
 
"He seems doesn't really fond of Lee Minho. Wonder how he will react when he know that Lee Minho will be here for a month..."
 
But as she taps her fingers along with a pop song from her mp3, she says something for herself.
 
"Well.. He is kinda cute though... With that froggy eyes and a giant posture.. Hmm..."