A Wonder Make Over

Are You My Shinning Star?

This Chapter is for Jsistona, thanks for reminding me to update it ^^
 

Sohee POV

 
“I don’t want to go!” I yelled frustrated at everyone. 
 
“But we already agreed to it…you have to go! Or else Suzy would be in trouble”, Mimi told me from my closet. She was trying to find an outfit for me since I refused to look for it. Why would I want to look for an outfit for the date that I do not even want to go on? 
 
“Why don’t you go instead then?” I asked her, “You’re the one who agreed to it, didn’t you?”
 
“’Cause Suzy told us that the guy likes you, not us and please,” Lim answered, instead of Mimi, as she tried to curl my black hair.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
*flashback*
 
♪♫♪♫Love Me Like Money♪♫♪♫
 
Sohee, I know I already asked you a million times already and you might be sick of it but would you ever consider going on a blind date with someone I know. He really a big fan of you and likes you a lot. You guys could very cute together. 
-Suzy : ) 
 
“A blind date? Should I? I already promised Mimi and Lim that I would try to but a blind date? Isn’t that too much?” I thought as I paced around the room a bit.
Feeling so trapped in my room I decided to go and get something to eat in the kitchen. I can think better on a full stomach. 

 
 “After some thought about I decided that I would decline. I don’t think this is what they meant by dating again. Right?” I wondered as I went back to the room. 
 
All of the Wonder Girls, Yubin Unnie, Sun Unnie, Yenny Unnie, Mimi and Lim were in there now. Sun, Yubin, and Yenny were talking about something in hushed tones but I was able to catch the words, ‘growing up’, ‘mandu’, and ‘happy’. Mimi and Lim were hiding something and had that look on their face like you knew that they did something wrong. What were they doing in here I wondered as I went over to my side of the room and grab my phone and found out that someone had reply for me already… 
__________________________________________________________________________________________
 
“Mandu, please stop complaining and just go on the blind date. Who knows you might even like the guy.” Wonder Girls mighty leader, Sunye, told me as she did my makeup. It was hard for her because I kept on talking. 
 
“Sohee, which one do you like better?” Wonder Girls power singer, Yeeun, asked as she held up a pair of black high heels and a pair of red pumps. “By the way Sohee, you should just be happy that our dating ban has been removed, so you can go on a date in the open. I really do wish I could find someone. And remember what Suzy said, she said this guy is an idol too.” Yeeun sighed as she placed the red pumps down on the floor and held the black ones. 
 
“Is she ready yet?” Wonder Girls rapper, Yubin, asked from the doorway. She was on the phone with Suzy trying to find the location of the date. “Oh wow…” Yubin gasped as she stared at what the other Wonder Girls were doing. Wondering, I turned to look at the mess that had happened in Yubin’s and my room.
 
Mimi had found an outfit that would have been perfect for her or Lim since it was so cute and girly. But would I ever be able to pull off that off, it was too cute and girly for me. Won’t I look weird? I thought. Lim had curled my hair so much that I can’t believe that I used to have long straight hair. It was in those big loose but yet tight curls, how did she even do that? While Sun had put some light makeup on me. She made my eyes stand out a bit more cat-like, but she applied a bit too much blush on my chubby cheeks, so it looked like someone had pinched them. In the end Yeeun had opted for a pair of black and pink ballet flats after she saw the outfit that Mimi choose, which I got to say, it was my favorite thing that happen so far. 
 
“You look so cute!” Yubin squealed as she came closer to inspect how I looked. “Just like an angel”, Mimi stated as she handed me the pink clothes.  “I’ll bet that her date would be blown away,” Yenny beamed.  Sun could do was nod her head and say, “Our little Mandu is growing up.”
 
“Aigoo”, I sighed. I can’t argue anymore, not after everyone helped me this much. “Okay. I’ll go...” I told them quietly as I pushed them out of the room. “I need sometimes to fix this, and make it me.” I told them with a smile. 
 
 As soon as the door closed, I heard the Wonder Girls screaming and congratulating one another. I think they may have been crying too, tears of joy that is. 
 
“Aigoo, my silly members,” I thought smiling to myself; I changed into the clothes and slipped on the ballet flats. I putted some earrings on and a sliver necklace with 6 stars on it. Before I left, I decided to grab Yubin’s black jacket, just for a bit of me in the outfit. Looking at myself again I thought that I did look good. The pink and black matches and it looked good on me with my light skin. The light makeup and tight curls also went perfect with the outfit. 
 
Feeling as ready as I would ever be, I went out the door to find the Wonder Girls there. They pulled me into a Wonder hug as they let me go. I went out and there was the car that Yubin had called. “Thanks Unnie,” I said mentally to myself as I waved to the girls once more before I got in and left. 
 
Sunye POV
 
“Our little Mandu is growing up”, Yubin said as we watched Sohee leave in the car. 
 
“I hope that she finds love soon. She really should have moved on from him by now.” Yenny said as she waved to the leaving car. 
 
“I hope this guy is a good guy, and if he isn’t then he’ll regret ever being alive!” Mimi said as she held onto Lim arm. 
 
“I know, Suzy wouldn’t even tell us because she knew that Sohee would find out if we knew. So he better be good.” Lim stated as she held also onto Mimi. 
 
I smiled as I look at everyone and thought, “This is what a family is, and this is my family”.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

 
What do you guys think about this? How do you guys think the date would go? I'm so sorry for not updating... ;-; so much had happen like Sohee's drama speical Sunye's marriage and her giving birth, Yubin helping IVY out for 'I Dance and show, Lim's radio show, Yenny's muscial and Sunmi's comeback. What did you guys think about it? I cried ;-; I'm Wonderful for life <3 ^^ 
 
Sunye's WeddingBabySohee's A Rose DayYubin and IvyYenny MuscialYubin's Virus