Meet my sister~

Life is getting better when Super Junior comes to the rescue~ {school-hiatus}

  Another beautiful day in Seoul. The sun was shining and smiling proudly at me. I yawned and rubbed my eyes, walked slowly to the bathroom and started to brush my teeth.

  “Oppa oppa~ Tokio, London, New York, Paris~” my phone rang. With the toothbrush still in my mouth, I pressed the green button without seeing the caller.

  “Yebeoseyo?”

  “Hey darling~”

  “Umma! How are you? I missed you so much!!” I cried.

  “Awww~ My little girl, I need your help. I have to go to a job interview. Can you watch over your lil’ sister?”

  “Of course, umma! When are you coming?”

  “Right now we’re on our way to the dorms~”

  “Umm…umma?”

  “Yes?”

  “How come you’re in Seoul?” I frowned.

  “Your father has some business here, so I asked him if he can take us…Honey, we’re almost here~” she hung up and the beep of the phone filled my ears.

  “Oh no!” it was the only thing that came into my mind. I rushed to the closet, grabbed a cute floral dress (http://d1535dk28ea235.cloudfront.net/preset_64/tumblr_lexsxrEk1P1qgp6l1o1_500_large_large.jpg) and went to the bathroom to finish my routine. The next thing I knew, a knock on the door and some noise broke the silence. Super Junior were at a concert, meaning  complete silence for me. So...yeah xD

 I opened it and two thin arms were hugging my legs. I left my gaze down and my eyes met a little doll in a white dress with red dots.

  “Aww, sissy~” I laughed, hugged tight and kissed her on the forehead. Hey, she was only 6. She really was like a big doll. ^_^

  “I’ll stay with you today, unnie!!” her childish smile made me wanna squeeze her chubby cheeks. Her hair was tied in two pigtails with pink clips.

  “Umma, don’t worry, I’ll take care of her.” I assured her with a smile.

  The cutest moment was when she wished our mom luck for the interview.

  “Don’t worry, Minhae, mommy will succeed.” she kissed her and left the two of us in front of my apartment.

  “Are you hungry?” I hugged her again as we entered.

  “Hmmmm…I ate at home~”

  “Oppa oppa~ Tokio,London-…”

  “Hello?”

  “Hey, I’m Alex. Can you come here, please? I’m alone and hell, I’m a lonely person! I hate it when it’s like this at the dorms.”

  “I know how you feel…Of course I come, but we’re not completely alone. My little sister is staying with us today!” I smiled.

  “Little sister? Awwww~ I think she’s as cute as you.”

  “Thank you, Alex~ Open the door~” I laughed.

  “Hello~~ What’s your name?” Alex smiled and took her hand while she was talking with her. They were so cute! >_<

  “My name’s Minhae.” she smiled back.

  “Okay, today I don’t have anything to do…so, it will be boring…” she sighed.

  “I’m home~” we heard someone at the door.  Alex slightly frowned and took the nearest object to protect herself. Hey, crazy ELFs can enter anytime, right?

  “Donghae? What are you doing here?” she asked.

  “Well, we finished our schedual and the guys are having lunch. I’m not hungry, so I come home to rest.” He smiled sweetly and his eyes fell upon my little doll. “Who is the cute little ELF right here?” he pointed to Minhae.

  “She is my little sister. I have to watch over her today.” I smiled.

  “Are you Fishy?” she asked.

  I put my hand over her little mouth and blushed like crazy. “I...she…w-we…I’m sorry, I-…”

  “Why are you stuttering? Haha, she is so cuteeee!” he laughed and took her on his well-built shoulders. “Yes, I will be your Fishy for today! It’s not like I have something better to do. Would you mind, Rimhyun, if I accompany you today?” he respectfully asked me.

  “Of course I don’t mind.” I responded excitedly.

  ~~~Alex's P.O.V.~~~

  I was looking at them intently. How could someone be cute without even TRYING? Not fair. Just…not fair! Firstly, it was Uki who I thought she was taking all the guys for her, but look at this. Whatever, the things were repaired somehow and I got used to her. Oh man, I really love this girl. Uki, at first, made a bad impression to me, but then she helped and saved my life. I am so owing her ALL my life. She’s like a little sister, but sheesh~ Her brain? The most trained one out there. When she was 14, she already had the company under her pinky. Yup, the best~ <3

  Secondly, I am not wearing any make-up, nor cute clothes. My hair is still short because (don’t be shocked) I WAS PRETENDING TO BE A FREAKING GUY FOR 6 MONTHS! But in the end, Uki helped me out by making me look like a real girl and everything went good. For some time, I was thinking I really am someone important, but when Rimhyun came… -sigh- … I think I…exploded? That’s not the right word. I felt cornered. I felt like no one…again…

  “Alex? Are you alright?” my brother asked, still playing with Minhae. Aish, her eyes were teary because of what Donghae was doing to her. I think he was tickling her sides?...Idk, I was over-thinking again. “You’ve been looking at the same spot for like…5 minutes or so. You can’t lie to me, little sister~” he put one arm around me and Minhae on his right leg.

  I caressed her head and looked at him. He looked good as a dad O.o. “N-nothing. Really~” I sighed. “I love you, Donghae~” I said and put my head on his shoulder.

 

  ~~~ Rimhyun’s P.O.V.~~~

 

  D’awwwww~ A brother-sister moment. But…what’s wrong with her? Well, everyone has bad days, right? Poor her~ *puppy eyes* I wish I can read minds so that I can help all the people that need someone to talk to, to get rid of their problems. I want to do so much for humanity, but I am unlucky. Not in Mokpo, not in New York…third is with luck, huh? I hope that too…Seoul, please be good to me~ I’m so excited to find a college here. :3

  “I have an idea!” Donghae exclaimed.

  “Oooooh~ That’s a new thing for ya.” Alex laughed cutely (omo, her cheeks looked so puffy and and and! ASDFGDKL I wanted to pinch them so bad).

  “Let’s go to the park! It’s sunny, the weather is getting better day by day, and today seems to have the best temperatures. Please?”

  Me and Alex looked at each other, already wanting to get out of there. “Why not? Minhae likes these kind of things. One of her favourite thing is to explore nature. Of course, animals are the most loved ones. Hehe~”

  “Really?” Hae asked, pinching her baby-like cheeks, as we all got outside.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

  “Haaa~ Fresh air~ How I love that. Totally relax.” I said as my arms flew below my head and watched the blue sky in front of my eyes.

  “Amen to that~” Alex said, getting the same position beside me.

  “Awww~ Look at that!” I propped myself on my elbows and saw Hae running for his dear life from my little sister. She had a bug in her hand. -_-

  “GOOD WORK, CHICKEN!!” Alex shouted, slightly amused by this sight. I smiled to myself and took a breathe.

  “Hello, young ladies. Lemme tell you some things, huh?”

  I turned and my face met a creepy old woman with a black hoodie and a talisman in her hands.

  “Excuse me?” I lift myself up and watched…sorry, tried to, because the hoodie was hiding her ENTIRELY face.

  “I can tell that you don’t know me. I can tell the future. And your futures aren’t so good~” her cracked voice scared me. Really!

  “And how are we sure you tell the truth?” Alex crossed her arms and looked her right in the…hoodie? Aish, I tremble like a chihuahua…

  “Heh~ Your full name is Alex Seohae Lee, Seohae being the same name as Siwon’s little sister’s.” The talisman sparkled green. I gasped and hide behind Alex. “And you!” she said and pointed at me. “Your name is Lee Hyun-Rim. And you have a dog. You live next to Super Junior and already had dinner with them. Oh, one of them helped you to find your dog, which is at the vet right now.”

  My eyes completely widened and a drop of sweat was forming on my forehead. “H-how can y-yo-…”

  “I told you I can tell things. With the help of this talisman, of course.”

  “Y-you said it will happen something bad?” I stuttered again and again and again…

  “Yes~ Nyahahahha~” she evily laughed at us.

  “DONGHAE!!!” Alex panicked and yelled for her brother.

  “Oh, he is not hearing you. The bugs are keeping him busy. I warn you, take care of him. Uki will hurt him really bad.”

  “What?!?” Alex had a face like o_O’

  “Yes! And Dusk will not survive. A thunder will hit you and-…BWAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T! ” she started to laugh uncontrollably.

  “Uki?!” Alex asked, looking like she was going to kill someone, you know, clenching fists and things like that.

  She took her hoodie down “I’m so sorry, Rimhyun! When we have new neighbours, we like to do ‘welcome’ pranks to them. It’s like a tradition to us. I hope you’re not angry with us…But if you are, just know that it wasn’t my idea.” She said, a look of guilt in her eyes.

  “I think I am not…but you got me bad!” I laughed. “Usually, I don’t believe in these kind of things, but you were saying that and I got really scared.” I put my arm around her shoulders and said “Let’s get some ice cream, huh? Come on, Alex, let’s get my little sister and Donghae too~” I smiled. “…Alex?” we looked at her and man, wasn’t fire in her eyes…

  “WHY didn’t YOU told me about THIS! I could play the game with you. I thought all my life was a LIE.” Her eyes begun to be teary.

  “Hey, girlie~ You DO know we LOVE you and I’ll never hurt you or your brother. You are my bigger sister! Aigo, Alex, I love you so so much!” Uki hugged her and caressed her back in a caring way. D’awwww~ Why is everyone so cute here? *puppy eyes*

  “Yes! And even though we barely know each other, you are growing in me. I think I already love you all because you are so good to me. You helped me so much! I owe you a lot already. But the most important thing, I love you!” she heard my touching words and came to hug me too. “Don’t worry about anything. You are special to us, Lexy~”

  “I love you too, but don’t call me like that again.” She laughed. I wiped her tears away and smiled.

  “Alright, what’s happening here?” Donghae came with Minhae and a bag full of ice cream. We all went and hugged them.

  “Aigo, we love you~” we yelled.

  He didn’t know what was going on, but just wrapped his strong arms around us and smiled. “I love you too~”

 

A/N: Hi ^_^ Thank you for everything. Don't forget, you are AMAZING <3