Dinner with Joon or…?

Life is getting better when Super Junior comes to the rescue~ {school-hiatus}

  “Hey, Ms. Dimple!” My phone rang loudly on the night stand. Yups, I made Teukie ‘scream’ my ringtone xDD Why dimple? Because we are the only ones that have dimples and the boys called us Mr. and Ms. Dimple. *laugh* They are so funny! Actually, they made Teukie say that. He lost a bet and yeah….these guys like to bet on things a lot…AND THEY WIN.

  I picked up the phone and responded. “Hey, Joon!” I smiled widely, remembering that today I have to pick up Dusky. ^_^

  “Hey~… I was thinking…

  “Yes?” I responded, tapping my fingers on the desk.

  “You have to pick up Dusk tonight and maybe…you want to…drink something at the bar near us?

  “Really? I would love to!” I exclaimed, excited. Joon liked me when we were in high school. He was so sweet! Of course, normal gentleman things, like caring my bag, helping me with anything and talking to me cutely and freely. Until that day come…

  ~~Flashback ~~ (Happy first ‘Flashback’ ^_^ hehe~)

  “Hey, cutie!” I heard a voice behind me. I recognized it immediately and turned around, smiling.

  “Hey~”

  “Let me help you with the books!” Joon took all my stuff in his arms, letting me hold just my bag.

  “You know, you don’t have to be always so nice to me. I never did something for you and I feel bad sometimes.” I looked at him with a sad puppy look on my face.

  “No~ Don’t even think about that! You’re an amazing person! I have Ji In and Dong Ra (A/N: my 2 best friends, check chapter 7 /winks) to prove it. And don’t feel bad just because of this. I do all of this…” he held my hand and continued “…because you’re one of the cutest, nicest, beautiful girl I’ve ever met. You’re always there for me, Rim.”

  I blushed and put my other hand over my mouth. “T-thank you, Joonie…I-I don’t know what to say…”

  “You don’t have to say anything, just…”

  He stopped in the middle of the corridor and approached his face to mine. That moment, the time wasn’t flying normally and every person around us disappeared. His lips crashed on mines, moving in a smoothly pace. My hand flew on his puffy cheek, caressing it, going all the way to his nape. It felt like 1 million seconds until he pulled away to grab some air. My breathe was uneven and my eyes watery. The butterflies in my stomach weren’t leaving me alone! >.< But I liked it. I liked every single thing about my first kiss. And I think I fell in love with him completely…

  ~~~Next day~~~

  “Wah, she is so beautiful!”

  “Is she new?”

  “Her walk is so y!”

  Isabella, her name. A noona for every guy there. Tall, beautiful curves, curly natural hair, make-up a lot, but well put and finally, super trendy clothes. Pffff, dream girl =.=

  I saw Joon looking at her, but hey, I’m not the type to be overprotective or something. Besides, I admited it, she really was beautiful.

  “Wanna eat som-…”

  I was interrupted by Joon waving at her, and her smiling at him and waving back. What was that?

  “Hey, you know her?” I asked, curiosity eating my insides.

  “Yes. She was my neighbor for 5 years and her family moved last year.”

  I just nodded and kept on walking, wishing everything will go smoothly with her presence there.

  “You wanted to say you want to eat?” he looked at me and smiled with that cute look on his face. I couldn’t be mad at him.

  “Uhh, y-yes!” I got lost in his black eyes…aish. He just kissed my cheek and continued to walk, a silly smile on his face.

  ~~~At the canteen~~~

  “Hi~ May I stay with you?” I heard an annoying voice behind me.

  “Sure~” Joon said.

  My sandwich was half in my mouth when I saw her blonde hair in front of me. She extended her hand and introduced herself. “Hey, I’m Isabella, Joon’s friend. And you?”

  I engulfed the last bite, but it was too big and I had to wait until all of it was gone…that made them chuckle and murmur a ‘so cute’ under their breathes.

  “S-sorry~ I’m Rimhyun, Joon’s girlfriend.” She smiled at me, showing her white teeth, but…w-wait…was it gloss on her front tooth? AHAHAHAHA…ok, I was rude, but still! I smiled back and my cutie boyfriend kept his arm around me, from time to time caressing my back. Aww, I think she wasn’t so bad after all.

  ~~~Next day~~~

  “Hey!” I saw Joon’s back and run to him. But he was laughing with someone. Hmmm…Isabella! I stopped dead in my tracks. She was leaning on his shoulder. I felt something in my stomach and heat growing to my face. I think I was jealous and angry! >_<’ Ottoke?!

  I rushed to the bathroom and closed myself in one of the rooms, becoming a sobbing machine. My back hit the wall along with my hitting the floor. My feelings were so mixed, I didn’t know what to do next. It was beyond my compass. Compared to her, I was just a simple girl.

  After sobbing all the pain, I got out to clean my face because my minimal make-up was all ruined. What was I going to do? Just stay in the bathroom and cry? I didn’t think so.

  My legs were shuffling toward the history class. The sweat on my forehead fell down on my nose, travelling all its way to my neck. I never felt this way…something was telling me that the feeling was of betrayal.

  The hour went so slow. I just wanted to go home and eat ice cream, but no. I had to confront all that stuff.

  Making my way to my locker, my eyes found the worst sight. Isabella was kissing his cheek, dangerously close to his lips. With the corner of his eyes, Joon saw me, but I ran. I didn’t want to suffer more. First, the bullying thing (that’s why you have to say NO to bullying). Second, my best friends weren’t at school because of a job interview. And third…that… It was too much. I felt a hand on mine, stopping me from going anywhere. I struggled a little, but he was too strong.

  “Rimhyun, I’m sorry. She…she was my first love and…it was so spontaneous and I couldn’t do anything to stop her.” His look was directed into mine, but I looked away.

  “You could tell me about it…” a string of tears escaped. “You also were supposed to be my best friend. And YOU were the one who asked me out.” I harshly broke loose of my hand and didn’t look back. He wasn’t my man anymore…

  ~~~At home~~~

  I grabbed the ice cream from the freezer and watched a drama. That was my first time falling in love and…everything was ruined. Note to self: to never trust a guy again. They’re all jerks. Hmpf.

  “Bzzz~ Bzzz~” my phone vibrated next to me. “Joonie <3” Of course I didn’t answer. Wow, 14 messages. Tshh~ In your dreams, boy! I closed my phone and threw it somewhere. I will not-…

  “Knock knock knock~”

  I moved my lazy to open the door, but immediately closed it…well, tried to~ Joon’s foot stopped it.

  “Look, I’m sorry! I came here to apologise…”

  “Obviously…” I let a long sigh escape and crossed my arms.

  “I…I wanted to tell you but…I..may sound like a jerk now, but I didn’t lie when I said I really like you. And I didn’t know what to do. I was confused, but she continued to get closer to me…”

  “Then, be with her. But don’t come again here. Forget this address.” I roughly pushed him outside.

  “Wait!”

  I stopped again. “What?”

  “Can we be best friends again?”

  ~~~End of flashback~~~

  And I accepted…of course, after several battles >_<’.

  I really missed him these years.

  “Ding dong~”

  I opened the door, revealing a healthy Dusk with my beloved best friend. Yups, we made it out somehow and became good friends again. And yups again, that was out of sight in one week xDD Not saying what happened. Let’s just say she was afraid to walk around. Some bad things happened to her (thanks to Dong Ra and Ji In *evil laugh*) and she just disappeared. :D

  “Duskyyyyyyyyyyyyy~~ I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, AKDSALFKASFLDKS!!!” I wrapped my arms around the fluffy little thing in front of me and received a big and wet tongue on my face. xDD

  “Let’s go then, cutie best friend that I love so much!” He smiled his killer smile (A/N: I love this kind of expression XD) and I took his arm shyly.

 

 

A/N: Sooooooooooo so so so sorry for not updating in FOREVER. I was in a camp + I caught a bad cold + no inspiration = je didn't update. Yup, the story of my life =.=' But hope you like it ^^