So...this rascal is my partner?

Yeongwonhi (Forever)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oh you two has been knowing each other before?” Park-sajangnim surprised with Younghee and Yoochun’s reaction starts to wonder if they’ve met each other nowadays.

“Ne..eh, aniyo...” Younghee answers with her space surprisingly still staring at Yoochun.

“geu ilbon changnyeo...ani...geu ilbon yeoja...eottokhae yeogi...geurae I admit it, she’s not really a like I thought before but her very bad attitude as a woman is really...oh gosh I wish you give me more patience” –Yoochun.

“mwo? Geu namja...this alcoholic rascal is...he is the one I adored because of his designs just minutes ago? Eottokhae...ani...what if he say anything bad about me to his father, or even Jaejoong-ssi? Ani...he might not that childish but what about me? I have to work with him, being one with him for a quite long time? Oh my god looking at how he dress up even makes me... omo I wish I could...”

Yoochun even still act the same with Younghee. After staring each other surprisingly for seconds finally they move to make a quite large space in that sofa. And again they act the same: bow.

“Euhahahaha geurae you two might have met accidentaly in Tokyo since Yoochun went there last month right? Yoochun-ah eottokhae? Did you meet her in an Japanese architect club or anything?”

“Ne...eh, aniyo” this time they answer the same, looking each other again with no expression as before, and bow again.

“Yah what happen with you two?” Jaejoong starts to wonder with their strange behavior. It’s not Yoochun who he knew.

“Yoochun used to be the guy that as cool as hell, he seldom pay attention to anything that he only designing and sketching all over his life. But this time? Did this guy has anything special with this woman before? But...even he has no interest with the perfect Jihyo but this woman? Even her face a bit similar with Jihyo but her fashion and even her height...what’s it with my brother?” –Jaejoong.

After been in an awkward situation for some minutes finally Park-sajangnim’s clapping hands break them.

“Ja since you two I think have known each other I think I just have to tell you straight what I’ve thought before, Jihyo-ssi please help me to this small presentation”

“Ne sajangnim” Jihyo  starts to turning on the projector machine, connecting some disk drive to the computer, lowering the screen and in a minute theyre ready. Younghee’s building design appears.

“Omo, sajangnim...hokshi...igeoneun...my digital design I sent you?”

“Yes. I planned to make your design real. Seeing this I think this hotel will be the biggest resort in Jeju Island, beats Younggu’s Group The Shilla Jeju. ook at the futuristic look, moreover you ilustrated how this hotel look at night, waaah such a brilliant.”

Younghee gasped hearing that name. “Younggu Group? Eomma owns a hotel in Jeju? How could I don’t know that?”

“As you might know before we’ve owned a luxurious villas in Jeju, maybe we will located that hotel not too far from there.”

“Geuraeso, you mean that tourists who visit there will have multiple choice wether they want to stay in hotel or rent something like bungalow in that belongs to our company?” Younghee questioning to make sure that she’s been thinking about the plan is right.

“Exactly they’re mansions, if you know these are too big to be called as bungalow. You know that our resorts are for those high-class right?” Park-sajangnim stand up from his leather chair, closer to these kids.

“Ah jwiseonghabnida sajangnim, truthfully I haven’t went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter